Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Hildabeast Demanding Jokes Be Taken Off the Web

Great insight to what we will get with a Hildabeast Imperial Presidency.  Apparently, making fun of the Queen will not to be tolerated.  I wish Jamie Masada, founder of Laugh Factory, would name names as to who in the Hildabeast camp threatened him and attempted to squelch freedom of speech.  If this keeps up it is only a matter of time before there is a phone call to moose threatening him to cease and desist.  Bolds are mine.  RV ME

Comedy Club Owner: Hildabeast 's Demanding Jokes Be Taken Off the Web

By Tim Graham  | November 19, 2015

If Donald Trump were demanding comedians stop making fun of him – even demanding videos be removed from the Internet and asking for personal phone numbers to intimidate the comedians to cease and desist – would that be a news story? Odds are very high. But the Judicial Watch blog says Hildabeast Clinton’s people have demanded the comedy club the Laugh Factory take down a brief video of Hildabeast jokes and asked for phone numbers of the comedians. Will the media breathe a word?

This is no laughing matter for club owner Jamie Masada, a comedy guru who opened Laugh Factory more than three decades ago and has been instrumental in launching the careers of many famous comics. “They threatened me,” Masada told Judicial Watch. “I have received complaints before but never a call like this, threatening to put me out of business if I don’t cut the video.”

The Laugh Factory titled it Hildabeast vs. The First Amendment.”

The video features five fairly unknown comedians making fairly standard gags mocking Hildabeast’s wardrobe, Monica Lewinsky, some lesbian jokes and her age: comedian Greg Fitzsimmons mocked Donald Trump for not wanting a president with a period: “She’s 69 years old!” Fitzsimmons made fun of Hildabeast’s outfits with this insult: “She looks like a linebacker playing for T.J. Maxx. It's the kind of outfit that you see -- 'Who wore it better? Caitlyn Jenner or Hildabeast Clinton?'”

Masada told Judicial Watch that, as soon as the video got posted on the Laugh Factory website, he received a phone call from a “prominent” person inside Clinton’s campaign. “He said the video was disgusting and asked who put me up to this,” Masada said. The Clinton staffer, who Masada did not want to identify, also demanded to know the names and phone numbers of the comedians that appear in the video. Masada refused and hung up. He insists that the comedy stage is a sanctuary for freedom of speech no matter who is offended. “Just last night we had (Emmy-award winner) Dana Carvey doing Donald Trump and it was hilarious,” Masada said.

It’s not like Masada is some kind of right-winger. He’s a blogger for the liberal Huffington Post, including a blog last December titled “An Open Letter to President Obama.”

The question I keep hearing from the comedians at the Laugh Factory is how come the policemen don't go after the people who work on Wall Street? Mr. President, why have you not enforced the laws when it comes to Wall Street? Laws are apparently roughly enforced for selling loose cigarettes, so maybe you can explain why nobody working on Wall Street has been shot or put in a chokehold. Is it because they are rich and powerful? In an office? White? It seems that the only people who are getting hurt and shot are poor people and minorities. Considering that both you and I are minorities, I think we should really give these matters much more attention.

Masada was born in Iran. The blog ended with Masada suggesting that doing the “right thing” could make the comedians go away: “You could save this great country of ours. You can go down in history as one of the greatest presidents. Make these changes and I'm confident that the comics will shift to subjects better suited to ridicule.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tim-graham/2015/11/19/comedy-club-owner-hillarys-demanding-jokes-be-taken-web

• Upvote 4

I wonder who from Marco Rubio's campaign called Hildabeast , talked to Mrs Weiner-tester and demanded the names, addresses, and phone numbers of the pundants that poked so much fun at him about his youth, inexperience. I thought those were the qualities that Cougars looked for in clandestine uncommitted relationships. If elected she must keep the image up. She will have to keep it on the lo lo, or if she takes a page out of Bill's playbook ... Keep it under the table. Nudge, nudge, hint, hint, know what I mean.

Edited by new york kevin
  • Upvote 1

That's it?  That's all there is....he said, she said?    :shrug:   I have to ask though.  Does the author really type "Hildabeast"....or has her name been changed to protect the guilty?   :lol: 

GO RV, then BV

Actually it is only he said.  Hildabeast takes no questions so she has to say nothing.  The sycophant press will never ask about this so you can be comfortable writing off Masada as another liberal member of the right wing conspiracy out to get the Clintons.

And no, the original article did not list her as Hildabeast, I did since the DV site automatically changes it to Hilarious.  Since I find nothing about her humorous let alone hilarious I will take it upon myself to change the name in any post I make to the more appropriate Hildabeast.

I used to find it humorous that Hildabeast could still be a viable candidate, until I thought about how she could be.  So many supporters who will blindly support a Dem candidate and others willing to suspend reason, logic, history, trust, principles, and common sense and all of a sudden it isn’t so funny anymore.  Sad really.

That club owner should tell them to ***k off! What a joke! The problem is that the truth hurts!! Hahaha

Masada should name the "he" that called him, of course after telling him to f**k off.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I used to find it humorous that Hildabeast could still be a viable candidate, until I thought about how she could be.  So many supporters who will blindly support a Dem candidate and others willing to suspend reason, logic, history, trust, principles, and common sense and all of a sudden it isn’t so funny anymore.  Sad really.

That is sad.  But all is not lost.......Trump is on the case.  He may actually win his own beauty contest.    :D 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That is sad.  But all is not lost.......Trump is on the case.  He may actually win his own beauty contest.    :D 

GO RV, then BV

Funny Shabs ! Not that I am and not that I want to be and not have I ever been that drunk , but if I was a woman standing under DT's money tree I'd buy a rake and a whole lot of hefty bags. Seriously he got a demeanor that only his mother could love ! But after almost 8 years of O , he is looking better everyday !
  • Upvote 1

Funny Shabs ! Not that I am and not that I want to be and not have I ever been that drunk , but if I was a woman standing under DT's money tree I'd buy a rake and a whole lot of hefty bags. Seriously he got a demeanor that only his mother could love ! But after almost 8 years of O , he is looking better everyday !

Quite possibly the most truthful comment concerning Trump I have ever read on DVets........other than my own.   :lol:   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

That club owner should tell them to ***k off! What a joke! The problem is that the truth hurts!! Hahaha

I hear ya sxsess but check out th the "Clinton Body Count" by the Doctor of Common Sense:

http://whateverhappentocommonsense.com/2015/21/corruption/the-clintons-dead-body-count/

I would have posted it but the body count is too large for me to bring over.

You're right, Bunk.....damn her for standing by her husband.  Bad wife....bad.   B) 

GO RV, then BV

Standing by her husband?  By declaring war on an woman Bill screwed who had the audacity to speak out about it?  Something tells me this marriage of (in)convenience would not have lasted this long if Bill was President of Clintons Carpet Cleaning instead of POTUS.

• Upvote 2

Standing by her husband?  By declaring war on an woman Bill screwed who had the audacity to speak out about it?  Something tells me this marriage of (in)convenience would not have lasted this long if Bill was President of Clintons Carpet Cleaning instead of POTUS.

Your speculating.....a DV staple.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Your speculating.....a DV staple.   :eyebrows: 

GO RV, then BV

Who woulda thunk that there are speculators amongst Dinar investors.  I guess you can believe in what Hildabeast says and does, but I would like to ask just how many times must a person lie to you before you no longer believe them?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1