Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Najib: New plans to issue less than 250 dinars coin

yota691

Najib: New plans to issue less than 250 dinars coin
November 19, 2015

%D8%A7%D9%85%D9%88%D8%A7%D9%84-%D8%B9%D8

Our economy / Baghdad

A commission of economy and investment plans for new parliamentary Central Bank intends to implement is to issue less cash currency of category 250 dinars, and a new edition to the category of 500 dinars. "
Said committee member Najiba Najib said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy news that "the central bank has new plans to issue a new currency less than the category of the 250 Iraqi dinars to fill the Iraqi market needs, as well as to issued a new edition of the Currency 500 dinars category." 
The bank CBI had announced earlier issued a new banknote fifty thousand Dinars category in order to complete the Iraqi Securities monetary structure, and the development of high value in the trading category.

• Upvote 7

Conscious / economic plans to issue less than 250 dinars coin

19/11/2015 03:12 | Number of Views: 74

nb-86336-635202998960532532_2.jpg?141767

Parliamentary Economic Committee revealed, new plans intended to implement the Central Bank is to issue a lower class of cash currency (250) dinars, and a new edition of the category (500) dinars. "

Said Najiba Committee member Najib in his transfer permit reporter (news agency, media / INA),that "the central bank has new plans to issue a new currency less than a class of 250 Iraqi dinars to fill the Iraqi market needs, as well as to issued a new edition of the The category currency (500) dinars. "

The CBI had announced earlier issued a new banknote fifty thousand Dinars category in order to complete the Iraqi Securities monetary structure, and the development of high value in the trading category.

It is said that the parliamentary finance committee, said earlier that the Central Bank of Iraq in connection with the introduction of new process 100 000 dinars category after the issuance of 50 thousand dinars category.

• Upvote 6

I sure don't want to be a negative Nellie but...recent articles saying something to the effect of removing the current 25k,10k and 5k notes. I realize the translations are fuzzy. And now stating new coins of 250 and 500. It sure looks like doing away with the old currancy (the ones we hold) and using new.Sure hope I'm wrong or they accept the old until they remove all of them as they replace with new. Hmmmm.

Iraq ISO currency code still remains the same....and GM DV...

Thanks yota, that's what I was wondering about!!

• Upvote 2

I do not understand this. They are adding 50,000 and 100,000 dinar bills at the top end of their currency, and now are adding 500 and 250 dinar coins at the lower end. It seems to be too big a spread unless I am missing something here, I don't like this. Maybe someone can explain this using ungarbled English.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Ant....I have read where the new large notes/RV/ and lower denoms all have to occur relatively close in timing.  When the larger denoms reduce note count that note count void must be filled with the lower denoms.  The RV will occur right away - at least that's an opinion.  None of us know for sure but this news with all the other news appears to be headed that way.

Edited by 2fast4u2c
  • Upvote 2

I do not understand this. They are adding 50,000 and 100,000 dinar bills at the top end of their currency, and now are adding 500 and 250 dinar coins at the lower end. It seems to be too big a spread unless I am missing something here, I don't like this. Maybe someone can explain this using ungarbled English.

I was trying to explain to you why and I too am coming up short. I cannot understand what they are doing with the issuing of currency and coin.