Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

from Facebook 11-13-15

k98nights

53 mins · 

Article quote: “Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq to respond to statements that relate to monetary policy” THIS IS DISCUSSING THE ACTUAL APPLICATION OF THE US DOLLAR RATE AND INTERNATIONAL RATES. SO WE HAVE EITHER A FIXED — OR MARKET FLOAT FROM A RATE OR A MANAGED THAT ALLOWS IN MOST CASES 2% FLUX ACCORDING TO THE REPORT.

• Upvote 4

• 2 weeks later...

j g 1    I think  you see  the photo  wrong !   you  see  -- knight is on a tour  float boat ,   touring Alaska shores ,  and  it is bug season ,  and that is t6he reason for the large   stogie   in the  mouth !   fog screen   :lol:         and  as  for  sand fly ,  I think  there  is  wrong  also ,   that  is the photo  of   his  ride  leaving  ,  right after  he  just cashed in the  dinar   , and  walked out of  a bank    :eek:    a  long walk  home  :lol:        {   and  yes   I mean no  --  <  this is  not me  in my  avatar  ,  it is our   ----mmmm   my  ----  nannie  ,  no - no -     house  lady ---- mmmm   wife  yeah  yeah  that is it  wife  :peace: 

for some reason  she will not  let   the  guitar   go   :shrug:

• Upvote 1

K-98 doesnt even know how to bait the hook...LOL...but he did stay at a Holiday Inn Express one time...and was smart enough to invite US to come CATCH the fish fr him to FRY....LMBO

PS as to Sandfly...chopper pilots do not go to real flight school because choppers technically do not fly...instead they are kept in the air by a variety of forces that no one truly understands so actually they go to daredevil school !!!  IMHO LOL

• Upvote 1