Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Pictures .. 50 thousand new category dinars in Iraqi currency

yota691

Alsumaria News publishes picture of the new currency the category of 50,000 dinars

Thursday 12 November 2015 14:25
NB-151539-635829245659277758.jpg

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
published Alsumaria News, the new currency Photo category 50,000 dinars. It has the face of the banknote on the schematic picture of a paddle wheel Euphrates and palm trees in the middle and a picture of a Kurdistan Falls. The back of the paper contained a schematic picture of the marshes of Iraq include reed house and a number of fishermen and a group of animals (buffaloes and birds) and a picture of a palm Iraq with planning the rivers Tigris and Euphrates within the map of Iraq.

635829244019114786-IMG_1338.jpg

•  

635829244299599190-IMG_1335.jpg

11/12/2015 16:42

635829244019114786-IMG_1338.jpg

BAGHDAD / Obelisk: publish 'obelisk' image of the new banknote category (50) thousand dinars, issued by the Central Bank of Iraq, on Wednesday.

Mainly the new category with light brown to include a number of security and technical signs, the paper also included pictures of planning to paddle wheel and Euphrates marshes of Iraq.

The central bank said in a statement, said that 'for the purpose of completing the Iraqi banknotes structure and the development of high-class value in circulation, the Central Bank of Iraq is pleased to announce to the public the Holy issuing banknotes category (50000) dinars (fifty thousand dinars) dimensions of 65 mm width 0.156 mm length, predominantly light brown except Framework motifs taken bold color ', noting that' banknote was printed using high-quality paper from printing quality with a number of security and technical marks'.635829244019114786-IMG_1338.jpg 635829244299599190-IMG_1335.jpg

He said the central bank in its statement, that 'the new banknote include dates Hijri and Gregorian, and the signature of Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq Agency (Ali Mohsen Ismail), as well as the serial number of the paper consists of break includes rugs letter Z and primarily sequence edition, in addition to the sheet sequence in decimal and put the figure on the right side vertically at the bottom of the left side of the paper horizontally. "

The statement pointed out, that 'the face of the paper included schematic picture of a paddle wheel Euphrates and palm trees in the middle of the paper and a picture of a Kurdistan Falls on the right side of the paper, as well as the presence of a security tag has printed magnetic ink variable color (Spark) in color from blue to change to green when the note is tilted '.

The statement, that 'the other side of the paper contains a graphic image of the Iraqi Marshlands, includes a reed house and a number of fishermen and a group of animals (buffaloes and birds) and images of palm Iraq with Tigris and Euphrates rivers planning within the map of Iraq,' he said, adding that it 'has been banknote paint coating markets in order to extend the life of the paper and protect it from dirt and dust. "

• Upvote 3

I believe the 50000 is not intended to be used by the citizens.

new category will lead to stimulate the citizens to keep the Iraqi currency instead of the dollar, boosting the purchasing power of a currency and therefore it is in the interest of the Iraqi economy,"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211228-parliamentary-finance-the-issuance-of-class-50-000-will-enhance-the-purchasing-power-of-our-currency/#ixzz3rHThOKfE

• Upvote 8

new category will lead to stimulate the citizens to keep the Iraqi currency instead of the dollar, boosting the purchasing power of a currency and therefore it is in the interest of the Iraqi economy,"

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/211228-parliamentary-finance-the-issuance-of-class-50-000-will-enhance-the-purchasing-power-of-our-currency/#ixzz3rHThOKfE

Hope for bank use only if it's for the citizens use that sucks out loud.

Thanks Yota, your hard work is very much appreciated.

FWD

GO RV

• Upvote 1

finally we got a picture of the 50k note.!!!

Looks like with the 50K note the CBI will continue reducing the note count even more.

Give me two 25k notes and I give you one 50k note..... 2 for 1

Give me five 10k notes and I give you one 50k note..... 5 for 1

Give me ten 5k notes and I give you one 50k note........10 for 1

Less dinar in circulation means more value to the new lower denomination notes.

They're are getting ready to introduce lower denomination notes

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go increase exchange rate

• Upvote 5

Looks like with the 50K note the CBI will continue reducing the note count even more.

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

How does turning two 25k notes into one 50k note equal less dinar in circulation?  The note count theory only holds any truth if it involves less dinar in circulation.  In general adding higher denoms does the opposite of this.

84dd40d199a955672620270e6a3ba365.jpg

• Upvote 3

Go Iraq

Go CBI

Go dinar

I'm wondering out loud why it matters if they reduce the note count laid back? I thought it was the Money supply we want reduced not the amount of notes but the total value of notes. I don't understand why this would mean less dinar in circulation????

I do think this is a good thing for everyone involved . IMO this means The IQD we hold  are not getting 86ed anytime soon

• Upvote 2

The only way taking notes off the street reduces the total amount in circulation is if people just deposit into banks. Paper into electric would make a quick RV possible. Exchanging lower denomination notes for higher ones isn't going to help total dinar circulated value.

I think when the QI cards go into full implementation the dinar will disappear from the streets pretty fast.

FWD

GO RV

• Downvote 1

Way back when there was an article that stated that the goal was to get from 9 billion notes to 1 billion notes, representing 25 billion dollars worth of currency. The asset backing the dinar stays relatively the same. They have been reducing the note count this whole time. If the 50k notes help with this it is a good thing. Less notes in circulation equals more value per note ie. 1 fifty k note worth same as five 10k notes. When they get to thier target they can start adding value to the exchange rate and introducing notes more commensurate with the developed economies of the world (lower denoms) and pull the larger ones maintaining a stable value of currency in circulation. IMHO of course

• Upvote 1