Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly - 11 November 2015

Adam Montana

Thanks Adam,

as always nice to read your weekly chat & sounds like things are moving in right direction.

A big thank you to all vets and their families who also deal w/ the hardships that service life goes hand in hand with.

I am a Marine Corps brat, and have a son in the Navy, my brother & uncles served, along w/ my grandfather & all ancestral generations of my family have served this country which my ancestors also helped start since they were members of the original first Elizabethtown settlement. 

We are proud Americans!!

Blessings to all and go RV!!!

• Upvote 2

A very appreciative "Thank You" to your entire family, Robbby!   And the same to all other veterans and their families out there.   The families seem to sacrifice and suffer just like the veterans do, so we need to remember them also.   It's our armed forces that have made America the great nation that she is.    :salute:  :salute:  :salute:

• Upvote 2

The Governor of the CBI stated that  Iraqs foreign currency reserves to total $60 billion by end of year. According to the report by Bloomberg that is higher than the International Monetary Fund predicts and sufficient to maintain the dinars buying power. How does this fit with our picture of things?  www.iraq-businessnews.com

• Upvote 1

Adam, save me a seat for Monday, I don't want to miss this important day with the second reading of the budget. After Monday, maybe I can let myself get a little excited. I have an unopened bottle of Jim Beam in the pantry waiting for just this kind of occasion. And since I just turned 70 last Thursday, I think I might take a couple of drinks. :D  :D  :D

• Upvote 2