Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Veterans Day

sandraed1963

As a widow of a veteran who served two(2) tours in Vietnam, who fought for veteran's rights and issues up until the day he died, I would like to thank ALL men and women who have served our country.

My issue with certain faction(s) of Congress is, it is always okay to send our warriors off to various wars, but it is not okay for Congress to look after our warriors once they come home with various issues and problems.  This neglect MUST STOP

If, we can give the Military COMPLEX billions of dollars each year to give to contractors to become multi-millionaires/billionaires, we can give the people who actual do the deployment/fighting an equal amount, if not more.

I clearly remember my husband always saying...I love by country and the people he served with...however, he HATED the Army and the Veterans Administration...because he felt the promises made to Veterans who were FORTUNATE enough to survive and come home were LIED too.

THANK YOU ALL VETERANS FOR YOUR SERVICE.

• Upvote 3

Well said Barbara .

Our vets should be remembered always.

and should be taken care of properly till the day they die. 

***///

... and beyond.

On Military holidays, 'OlSarge'sGals grab our nippers, machetes and shovels and head out

to tend the forgotten graves of our departed Military Brethren wherever we can find them.

'OlSarge started this tradition a long time ago, and we still do it as best as our old carcasses will allow.

Round up some fellow Patriots and go to it ! There are so many - far too many - and they still deserve our

love and appreciation where they've been laid to rest. :salute:  :salute: