Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRYKER says that CBI say 1 IQD to 1 USD

Yep, you are correct. None of us walk away from this life. From dust to dust. And yes, we are to give unto Ceasar....but nowhere does God say He wants to make millions of Christians over night millionaires by buying dinar. I bought dinar to make money, not because I felt God was telling me I'd be a millionaire if I did. God searches the hearts of men, and far too often, He finds money as the root of all evil. I am in dinars as a secular investment, just like my IRA's and 401K's. The fact that I live in this great country is to me, a far greater blessing than anything money could bring me.

How can you make an investment without including God in it?  He wants to be involved in EVERY aspect of our lives, and we are to pray about Everything.

Philippians 4:6-7(NASB)

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Markinsa, I am a Christian, but I make a ton of decisions without first running them by the Lord. I buy car insurance, or put shingles on my roof, or buy a truck without going before the Lord in prayer about it. I do seek God's guidance when I send money to charities and ministries. But there are literally thousands of decisions that I make which don't require a "closed closet" for me to make. I'm simply saying that I bought dinars without feeling that it was God's Spirit telling me to do it. That scenario does not reflect my personal feeling about this investment. I realize others feel differently, and I hope we are ALL proven correct.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Amen Markinsa ! I prayed for six months before I jumped on board and when my money flowed honey I decided to take the plunge. I am not out one red cent. It was a time of the season when I had it to burn, and I may never be there again but I surely made this ride. I was a lead by my faith and if I gained knowledge in my Lord regardless of money then that is where I'm supposed to be. We are all a prisoner of money, and even Bill Gates. I don't need the power, I don't need the glory, but the comfort of knowing that you could take care of your family's needs is all that I ask of God and if he gives another way to see , I'm ok with that as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

That's one of the problems with posting. If a person presents any opinion other than "RV now", they are labeled a lobster or worse. You people need to ease off and consider other opinions than "RV now", because it hasn't RVed one time in the last six years!, At some point, unless you are a dinar pumper under disguise, you need to listen to people with other opinions without demeaning them. Let's be frank. No dinar holder has made a dime in the last six years. Not one stinking dime, so your condescending attitudes are ridiculous. Let ideas flow around. Consider all of them. Some are based on fact and some are based on kumbiya. But everyone deserves respect here except TNT.

That sure is a problem....We have a designated section for..LOP talk....if you wanna talk it about it all yours...your not the first and surely not the last....your talk is nothing new we heard it over and over...and speaking of attitudes....and let Ideal flow....reading from some of your comments and response from others..your very close to being subject to that one section....take a little advice and back off on the lop talk..and waited it out with the rest of us...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

Yota, no disrespect intended. I'm not talking LOP, I'm talking revalue of the peg. We all know it has been stuck at 1166 since 2009. To make money, we need that peg to change. Having weathered the fury of 2011, and then the drastic pullout of US troops creating the opportunity for ISIS, my guess is that the CBI has held off revalue due to confidence issues in the dinar. As conditions improve, we should begin to see adjustments to the peg that will make us money. The size of the adjustments and the frequency of the adjustments will be anyones's quess.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

The only way that Iraq is going to have confidence in their money is if it is worth something. That's why I don't see a small increase being a viable option. A free float is just too risky in my opinion, Iraq will soon have another problem and that will be the new credit boom which will effect land and property prices. The CBI will more than likely have to increase the reserve requirements to ensure lending and credit growth doesn't get out of hand. Also Iraq will have to issue more bonds with differing maturity dates. I believe the CBI has done a phenomenal job of keeping the current rate consistent despite all of the bad. I really don't believe that Iraq can unpeg from the almighty U.S. dollar at this point, however they could revalue currency and as long as it is pegged to the US petro dollar they should be safe for as long as the U.S.A. is able to survive.  Yes I'm an all out RVer ! 

• Upvote 2