Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

STRYKER says that CBI say 1 IQD to 1 USD

Urgent Update
11/1/2015

The Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq announced today that Iraq still enjoys a comfortable reservoir of foreign cash currency. He also pointed out that Iraq's reserves estimated at more than 1,500%, showing us that it is not only possible that the dinar could revalue overnight by a 1,000% but is probable that the real value of the dinar will be at least $1 USD to 1 IQD.

QUOTE: Keywords and said that Iraq has a reserve of cash currency, which protect him from falling into a severe economic crisis, or the inability of the State to provide the employees' salaries, and cover the projects, "pointing out that" Iraq reserves estimated at more than 1,500%." 

The CBI Governor went on to say that the deletion of zeros will take place in the event that administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, which we are witnessing under our market watch thread (LINK), the market rate is stable at 1215. And with other austerity measures underway, the reform packages in placed and implemented, the market rate will remain stable and even gain ground against the dollar over these next few months.  

QUOTE: He said the central bank governor that the issue of deletion of zeros from the currency, will be in the event of an administrative and security stability can control the state of the markets, and the imposition of standardized pricing on goods.

Standardized pricing on goods is the key for a large revaluation folks!

OK as I stated last week, we should start seeing news concerning the deletion of the zeros real soon if I am correct that the first of the year should bring currency reform to Iraq. Not only are we hearing news as I predicted but we are hearing it straight from the horses month himself. And he says what we are looking for is probable!!!!

Read both articles by click on this title link below:

Keywords: Iraq enjoys a comfortable cash reserve of cash foreign currency

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Links to "Other" Site | See Forum Rules
  • Upvote 14

i'd take a dollar or anything above that would  make retirement more interesting. I could be that rich uncle that everyone wants.

I like the way you think Bob. They won't think I am so crazy then. I will likely let them and my sisters think that I had a good retirement plan. Money can effect all kinds of people weird-like.I just don't know about telling my outside family.

• Upvote 6

I think we all agree that a re-issue of currency without the zeros is a LOP, and that is NOT, repeat, NOT what we what. A re-issue of currency requires the old three zero notes to be EXCHANGED. This is not hard to do in iraq, but will be a nightmare for Americans. His words were, "the issue of deletion of the zeros from the currency". Can some one please explain how this statement doesn't mean a redenomination? We do NOT want a redenomination, people! And, they cannot just remove the three zeros from the decimal exchange rate, ie .00086 to .86 ( 1 to 1) because all their currency is 1000 times too much for that to happen. The market place could not function. The reduction in decimal exchange rate, .00086 must occur at the same time as the issuance of new ISO coded zeroless currency. We do NOT want that. We do NOT want a new ISO code. We want our current bills to simply increase in value. Let's hope this is just another mis-translated iraqi statement, which we have seen many times before.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 2

ND sounds HORRIFIC in the winter! 

***///

40 below and confined to quarters because frost bite means an Article 15 for

"destruction of Gubment Property"....  :shrug:

Plugging the car's block heater in and having it still not start in order to get to the flight line.... sigh. :confused2:

Having to trudge through massive drifts and sliding precariously across sheer ice just to get to the

Officers Club...  :(

Wearing Inflatable Bunny Boots with Class A's....  :huh:

Putting on a Parka in August and not taking it off until June..... :ph34r:

Those were the days, CANDY... those were the days.... sigh.... :wave:  ;)

• Upvote 2