Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

subscription

her

I have renewed my subscription on 10/22/15.  It gave me an invoice number 1445551715-302-USD.  My VIP shows that I have no subscription.  I am so aggravated with this site when it comes to support and renewal registration that I don't know what to do.  You don't make it easy to get answers with support problems.  I talked to Texas Granny and she kept giving me email addresses and every time I sent one it came back to me as a failure.

Please help.

Thank you

• Upvote 1

I have renewed my subscription on 10/22/15.  It gave me an invoice number 1445551715-302-USD.  My VIP shows that I have no subscription.  I am so aggravated with this site when it comes to support and renewal registration that I don't know what to do.  You don't make it easy to get answers with support problems.  I talked to Texas Granny and she kept giving me email addresses and every time I sent one it came back to me as a failure.

Please help.

Thank you

I have sent a PM to Adam asking him to look at this thread and see if he can fix the problem.

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

Please help.

Thank you

Got your VIP fixed, sorry for the trouble.

I'll look into the support email issue immediately.

• Upvote 2