Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

$500 million to fight the war

MFNGPTYLTD

I herd today that Iraq has asked the IMF for 500 million to fight the war.From a Dinar money trader if this is true and all debts are to be paid before RV.then that could take years yet..Can anyone tell me if this is true ..As it us possible the war is slow and not good for Iraq ..but Adam did say that he thought that this would have no effect on the RV ..after the good news today from Adam and now this i dam wonder..so please have your say and give me back some confidence in this. True or not what's your opion on it.

M I'm probably not qualified to answer your question but I'll give you my logic for what it is worth. First of all I have never seen it written anywhere that a country has to pay back all debts before an RV. In fact I don't know if a real RV has ever happened. Yes we all have heard stories but none of them are true to the fact of Iraq. There is no textbook protocol to follow other than the WB stats that clearly shows that it takes on average about 14 + years for a country to rebound successfully after a war and maybe even decades. Security is the first priority of a country and that appears to be moving right along. Next I believe the money borrowed from the IMF is going to the GOI to be dispersed as needed. The CBI is in control of the rate as far as an RV goes , if it goes , they are the one's responsible to maintain the rate and so far they have done an excellent job considering all of the turmoil Iraq has gone through. I stand with Adam on the HCL , that's my main focus but I do believe now would be a good time while oil prices are low. The oil market will rise again and that should become surplus money at that point , after a budget has been set. I don't believe what we all are waiting for here at DV has ever been accomplished, however I've never seen a country with so much potential, with the ways and means to explore and export a valuable commodity. That's how I see it !

Remember, for us to make money on our dinar investment we must be able to cash them in, preferably in the US. None of us want to fly to iraq with a suitcase full of our dinars. Cashing in through website dealers would be laborious at best and a nightmare at worst. We need the world financial institutions to honor the new value, so that we can go to local banks and cash in. I believe I speak for most dinar holders when I say that. But in order for us to do that, the world financial organizations, ie, IMF, WB, the FED, will all need to recognize and APPROVE the new value. If one organization approved but others didn't, it would be chaos, as you could expect. So the dinar will revalue when the economy and stability of iraq will support a rate increase, and not before then, in my opinion. Many of you have voiced exactly the same feelings about this, so this is not an alien concept. The key is world ACCEPTANCE of any rate change. It is true that the CBI can revalue whenever they want, but Without acceptance, they are spitting into the wind.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1