Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Platinum Certificate

Helen

How do I contact Julie in Administration to get my certificate?  Does she have an e-mail address or phone number?

If you just recently signed up for Platinum, you received an email confirming your new status and requesting confirmation of your physical address so your Certificate can be sent to you. Please check your SPAM/Junk folder. If you cannot locate the email, send a message to VIP@dinarvets.com and Julie will respond. Be sure to follow Adam's instructions at the bottom of all his posts on whitelisting the DV email addresses.

:cowboy2:

The instructions for whitelisting emails from Adam can be found at this link http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/94341-whitelist-adams-emails-to-you/

The purpose is to let your email program know that emails from dinarvets are okay and that you want to receive them. 

You said the emails keep coming back to you - could you please post the message you receive telling you the mail is not delivered.

Granny:  Here the response I get:

The message was created automatically by mail delivery software.  This is a permanent error.   the following address failed:  pipe to l/ home/dinarsupport/public html/support/pipe/pipe physically generated by support@dinarvets.com  (ultimatedly generated from VIP@dinarvets.com   local delivery failed.

Hope this helps.

The message was created automatically by mail delivery software.  This is a permanent error.   the following address failed:  pipe to l/ home/dinarsupport/public html/support/pipe/pipe physically generated by support@dinarvets.com  (ultimatedly generated from VIP@dinarvets.com   local delivery failed.

Hope this helps.

I have sent a PM to Adam to see if there is a technical issue.  

Hope this helps.

That is indeed a strange situation... I did some digging and I'm not sure what's going on yet.

Helen, what email system are you using? (Are you emailing via web browser, if so what browser? Via desktop client, if so what program? etc)

• Upvote 1

My e-mail is gmail through Google via Century Link.  

All I want to do is get a message to Julie that I have not received my Platinum Certificate which was ordered in May.   If you could do that, I would be most grateful.

Thanks,

Helen *******

Edited by Markinsa
Removed Last Name

so you are using gmail via gmail.com, not on your desktop using outlook or something like that - correct?

We recently had a change in our security settings which altered the email settings. As of about 15 minutes ago I have fixed the email so if you compose an email to VIP@dinarvets.com through your WEB browser (not Outlook or any desktop email program!) it should work.

You will know it worked when you get an automatic response stating "A ticket has been created...." - please do that and confirm it here so I know it worked.

Thank you for your patience and I apologize for the trouble!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Adam:  I have sent many e-mails to VIP@dinarvets.com and still have not had any response as to when I will get my Platinum Certificate that was ordered and paid for in May.   When can I do to get it?  I'm getting impatient at this point.

Helen, I apologize for anything that it making you frustrated.

I just now sent a test email to VIP@dinarvets.com and I received a ticket confirmation in less than 5 minutes.

Our support desk has never received an email from your address, so I think something else is going on here.

I have to ask again: 

so you are using gmail via gmail.com, not on your desktop using outlook or something like that - correct?

Please address that question and we can continue.