Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

IMF: Iraq will return to the market mid-2016

yota691

8577.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto&

The International Monetary Fund expects Iraq to be a major contributor of global oil Standard

Author: BS, HAA 
Editor: BS, NS 2015/10/21 14:51 Number of Views: 195 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

Detection of the International Monetary Fund (IMF), on Wednesday, for planning to send teams in the near future for both Iraq and Jordan in an effort could pave the way for more aid, and as pointed out that Iraq's economy is suffering the consequences of falling oil prices, as well as waging war against organization (Daash), he stressed that Iraq will return to economic market during the first half of next year.

The director of the Middle East Department and Central Asia for the International Monetary Fund Masood Ahmed in a press statement I followed (range Press), that "the Fund is planning to send a team to Iraq next month to negotiate the implementation of financial monitoring, which may help make way for more aid to the economy of the country in which the program damaged by falling oil prices and the cost of war being waged against al Daash. "

Ahmed added, that "in the time that does not require the Iraq Programme to provide emergency aid from the International Monetary Fund, it will help in creating a framework for the diagnosis and treatment challenges prominent influence in the economy," noting that "the plan will begin in 2016 and then possible to put the foundations upon which to base Iraq to move up to the IMF to implement the financing program at a later time of year. "

He said Ahmed, that "under discussion now program will help Iraq to receive aid from lenders among them the International Monetary Fund and reassure potential investors," adding that "it will pave the way for Iraq that is due to the market during the first half of next year to earn more money to pay off expenses ".

Within the economic growth indicators in Iraq, predicted the International Monetary Fund, that "economic growth rate recorded for Iraq during this year by following a zero for the contraction in the country's economy during the year 2014 by 2.1%."

The International Monetary Fund has provided Iraq with $ 1.25 billion in emergency aid to meet the budget, which is expected to reach 23% of the country's economic output this year's deficit.

The International Monetary Fund predicted on Wednesday the (19 August 2015), to witness the Iraqi economy "improved modestly" during the current 2015 by 0.5 percent due to the increase of oil production, with incidence more contraction in activity the non-oil sector, and with the exception of that outlook the rate of growth in the medium term, is still positive, although it is less than the required rates before the crisis, he stressed that the growth will be determined by the desired increase oil production and recovery rates of growth in other sectors as well as the expected improvements to the security situation and the implementation of structural reforms.

It is noteworthy that Iraq complain of weak financial revenues due to declining oil prices and increased expenses, which the military side came on her head, which made the government resort to austerity as one of the solutions adopted to meet the country's economic situation started.

• Upvote 7

Yes,and the moons made of cheese.

Now all dem Cheese Heads be like,"how do we get it here"?

Obviously LGD, you feel that this article is smoke.  It's certainly possible but I have been at this so long that another 6-12 months would not surprise me in the least.  

• Upvote 2

Do you seriously believe the world economic situation will wait

another 6months? Cause if you believe the IMF and Jack Lew of the

U.S.Treasury they sure as heck don't think so. That's one of the

biggest reasons I'm so ecstatic lately. No way they didn't have a way

out.

I honestly don't know, LGD.   I sincerely hope that you are correct but if I have to wait another 6-12 months, so be it.  I am in it to the end.  I enjoy your posts and I am happy that you are ecstatic.  As for me, I will stick with cautiously optimistic!  :)

• Upvote 4

Why do you guys think they would start giving us a time line now? They never have, never will...this is a suddenly type of event, no forecast of when the currency will raise value so everyone can buy more ... Dafuq? Lol this is pure smoke

Simple

No ones listening. And the small few who are will need to be

Educated on how come Arab,"VOODOO ECONOMICS",was used to save us all.

• Upvote 3

We all knew getting into this that it was a long shot at best, the middle east has never been peaceful and stable and we should all know by now it will never RV unless things are at least peaceful and stable in Iraq.

We have dasch to deal with now and after that we sill have the Iranian militias that will be doing the same thing all over again once dasch is gone and they realize that the Iranian influence in Iraq is slipping away.

Sorry for the big dose of reality, but we will be damn lucky if we see something by the middle of next year.

Edited by KDuesing
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I honestly don't know, LGD.   I sincerely hope that you are correct but if I have to wait another 6-12 months, so be it.  I am in it to the end.  I enjoy your posts and I am happy that you are ecstatic.  As for me, I will stick with cautiously optimistic!

Yep I'm with you on that.I've seen this thing go up and down more times than I care to think about but I'm not near ready to cave in.

Semper Fi !!!

• Upvote 1

IMF plans to send financial monitoring team to Iraq

4813479_640.jpg
Image of Reuters - Arabian Eye
 October 21, 2015 16:34

Direct: Masood Ahmed Director of the Middle East and Central Asia Department of the IMF said that the Fund is planning to send a team to Iraq next month to negotiate the implementation of financial monitoring, which may help make way for more aid to the country's economy which was damaged as a result of falling oil prices and the cost of war program waged against al Daash.

He added, "Ahmed said" that the fund paves the way for more aid for Iraq, which is suffering from the consequences of falling oil prices and fight a war against al-Daash stressing that Iraq will return to economic market during the first half of next year.

The "Ahmed" and ndash; according to the Iraqi News Agency "conscious" - that the fund plan will begin in 2016 and then possible to put the foundations on which it will be based on Iraq to submit to IMF financing program for the application at a later time of the year.

The International Monetary Fund forecast that the economic growth rate in Iraq up through this year to get zero after the contraction in the country's economy during the year 2014 by 2.1%.

or a translation issue

:shakehead:

Perhaps the IMF wants a stable Iraqi dinar before admission. When an RV, float or whatever happens, the dinar will be bouncing around like crazy- up, down, bubble, burst and repeat. It may take six months just to find a true market value for the dinar. Then again I am just a story teller and WTF do I know?

now they  say global  market , are they meaning  the stock  market too re-enter ?   or  the oil in the opic arena  ?    in just  thinking  about  the head lines , if they mean  getting back too dinar international ,  they can still just  wade  through  1160  values ,  } I am wondering as of late , the oil markets really tanked today it is below 45  per barrel ,  I  hope they are not waiting for the pricing to get back too  75 or 100  a barrel ? it will be a little  longer for sure !..  then  dic-weeds   for insurgents  come too  mind ....   :angry: