Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RV on day other than 1st of January or 1st of July

ASUMama

Hey this is just an out loud wonder...but does anyone here think its possible for an RV to take place any ol day or time?  Back in March I was pretty strongly convinced that July 1st would be a strong possibility. Of course, that day came and went!  I'm now leaning towards January 1st.  

As a bookkeeper, tax preparer, accountant type person, I cannot imagine they would do it at any other time or it would be a nighmare.  Then I remind myself, this is Iraq.  The things that are nightmarish to me are not to them, so......

Anyway, just wondering if anyone else thinks one way or another about this.

Here's to peace and abundant blessings for all!

• Upvote 6

Thanks ASUmama ! For you insight......I've only balanced a check book once in my life and I just turned 58 , I pay CPA's to do that for me and Tax Accountants. It's real simple for me , you got to have more coming in than going out ! You would Shiite if you seen my monthly ATM, but guess what , I am still afloat and sometimes I amaze me. So from my perspective it's all relative, I've burned most of everything I've made, living a high life but because I'm not savings minded, the only thing I know how to do is make more money. Yes I know this concept is not everyone's, but it's mine , so with great respects I don't see anytime better than the next. Iraq has the ability to do just as I have done ! Thanks

• Upvote 6

Hey this is just an out loud wonder...but does anyone here think its possible for an RV to take place any ol day or time?  Back in March I was pretty strongly convinced that July 1st would be a strong possibility. Of course, that day came and went!  I'm now leaning towards January 1st.  

In 2015, the Islamic New Year started on Oct 14. In 2016, the Islamic New Year is on Oct 1. Each subsequent year it comes earlier. If Iraq is doing their books according to the Islamic New Year then the RV would happen on or after October 1 of next year. Just to give you idea, by 2020 the Islamic New Year will happen on August 20. Suffice to say they do not follow the same calendar we do.

• Upvote 2

Currency revalues can occur at any time. They are not dependent on beginning or ending of fiscal years, holidays, treaties, or elections. Most are small, as in what China does occassionally. The opposite is the redenomination which requires months and even up to a year of public notification and education. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Small revalues or devalues can occur without notice and are usually linked to some economic tend in the country. When iraq restabilizes, and confidence returns to the market, including oil prices, we should see a slow revalue in the Iraqi dinar, which in turn, puts profit back into this investment of ours.

• Upvote 3

That is true to a point, but a country does not just revalue or devalue it's currency to any significant percentage unless there are economic factors driving it. And that's the problem right now with the dinar. Most of the economic factors facing the MOF and the CBI are bad. Banks in bankruptcy, unsold junk bonds, a declining reserve, low oil prices, and of course the cost of fighting ISIS. I can't think of a single economic factor right now that would support a revalue of the dinar except speculators wishful thinking. We must pray that things get better over there.

• Upvote 2

ANd I see your point, but that was not really what she was asking...we all know there are reasons there is no RV.....but once all these issues are eliminated or under control....which we all believe they will be or we would not be here....do they have to wait until a certain date?

At least that is how I took ASUmama's question....and i still say ...once the economics, the political venue, the IMF and everyone else who has a finger in the pot, Including the Russians all are in a line....THEN the dinar's rate will rise.

But saying all that....CAN they raise it whenever...you bet your cats butt they can....would it be prudent...nope not at all...but could they..yep

How much and when ...NO ONE knows...

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 3

Thank you Antietam and SnowGlobe too! I appreciate both of your responses. I'm not asking for a date or rate, but just an opinion on what would be a prudent or wise date. I have a feeling when it does finally happen, I will be thrilled but still wonder why it didn't happen on a more bookkeeping happy day. It's all good!

Here's to tomorrow!

Yep. I agree with you. We all need to look to the future. In my humble opinion, it will require a combination of positive steps occurring in iraq before we can see the dinar increase in value. Hanging on every piece of parliamentary legislation which comes and goes maybe entertaining, but it is not realistic to an RV. Neither are specific holidays, such as Ramadan, or the new fiscal year. Iraq needs to get many things straightened out, and hopefully will.

• Upvote 2

ASUMama the date will be when they complete the HCL ! Kinda like AC.......DC. The rate will be what they come out with or even just stay the same " but if they do that is what Iraq is stuck with !" , this ain't no damn stock market! It's about oil and the petro dollar ! The price of Oil is the key to the petro , and how much that Iraq wants their currencies to be worth. If you subscribe to any other way of thinking, all I can say is God Bless You !

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

....I've only balanced a check book once in my life ... you got to have more coming in than going out 

That's my philosophy too!

:twothumbs:

I'll weigh in on the date issue here. (*gasp!*)

My wife is a CPA - she's by the numbers, always the numbers, balancing and checking and itemizing and all that. 

I'm more like Tex up there - if there's more coming in than going out, I'm good.

It's awesome - my wife and I balance each other out beautifully. When I ask her to run reports on any of my businesses, she's on it and I never have to question her numbers - I just hand her reports over to whoever needs them and we sail on.

If we're ever close to a problem, then I'll ask her what I need to fix, and that's what I do. Again... more coming in than going out = all good. 

How this relates to Iraq is very simple - they don't need to worry about a date or a fiscal year. When they change the rate, everything is as simple as a journal entry (or a bunch of journal entries) on their books, and as long as everything balances and ties and all that... it doesn't matter to them when something like the rate changed, no more than it matters what dates the price of oil changed.

And at the end of the business day, when they change the rate, they are still going to have more coming in than going out, due in large part to the spread. 

Once again we are forced to look at exactly why I wrote the Cash In Guide - to educate people on how Iraq will make money as they raise the rate, and why VIP is a good place to be.

I'll attach the Guide here in case anyone needs it. Free of charge, share it as you wish, just do yourself the favor of reading the short 13 or so pages.

:twocents:

Cash In Guide - Iraqi Dinar - v1.5.pdf

• Upvote 3

That's my philosophy too!

:twothumbs:

I'll weigh in on the date issue here. (*gasp!*)

My wife is a CPA - she's by the numbers, always the numbers, balancing and checking and itemizing and all that. 

I'm more like Tex up there - if there's more coming in than going out, I'm good.

It's awesome - my wife and I balance each other out beautifully. When I ask her to run reports on any of my businesses, she's on it and I never have to question her numbers - I just hand her reports over to whoever needs them and we sail on.

If we're ever close to a problem, then I'll ask her what I need to fix, and that's what I do. Again... more coming in than going out = all good. 

How this relates to Iraq is very simple - they don't need to worry about a date or a fiscal year. When they change the rate, everything is as simple as a journal entry (or a bunch of journal entries) on their books, and as long as everything balances and ties and all that... it doesn't matter to them when something like the rate changed, no more than it matters what dates the price of oil changed.

And at the end of the business day, when they change the rate, they are still going to have more coming in than going out, due in large part to the spread. 

Once again we are forced to look at exactly why I wrote the Cash In Guide - to educate people on how Iraq will make money as they raise the rate, and why VIP is a good place to be.

I'll attach the Guide here in case anyone needs it. Free of charge, share it as you wish, just do yourself the favor of reading the short 13 or so pages.

:twocents:

WOW! Our fearless leader commented on my post! I feel great right now! Thank you Adam for your wise insight to brush up on the cash in guide again. As I remain forever hopeful of good things coming my way and being as prepared as I am able, I re read it a few weeks ago. I highly recommend everyone do the same. I was once again impressed and thankful I found this incredible guy named Adam Montana and this wonderful site. I am blessed and looking forward to even more blessings! I appreciate everyone's responses and contributions here. Thank you.

Here's to abundant blessings for everyone!