Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Police pulls citizen over for Direct Eye Contact - Situation Hopeless

TrinityeXchange

like is DEC a disease or misconduct or something??  what the heck does that mean.  i am struggling with these words.  he should have at least known better than to tell the truth.  at this point, there is literally nothing a person can do to maintain innocence.  like the cobra told ricky in "ricky ticky taffy", "if you move, i will strike.  if you don't move, i will strike."  

one positive from this is i admire how the citizen handled himself.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Ok TX and by the way good evening! All of this other BS could have been avoided had the officer kept his damn mouth shut and write the damn ticket. PC "probable cause was already there by the letter of the law" that means that the officer observed a violation and I want any and every officer to know , that you don't owe anyone any explanation if you are in accordance with the law other than the initial explanation of why they are being detained. If you observe nothing else during your stop, write the damn ticket and move on ! I made one of the largest cocaine bust in a Texas county at the time just because I had followed DEA protocol ,I knew what to look for. "I'm no longer an officer and haven't been for many of years". But my point to you TX is that a white officer doesn't owe a black man or a white man or a green man or a yellow man or a red man any other explanation other than to the offense of what they observed. Right them a ticket, do not argue, and most of all do not lecture them ,if you are going to write them a ticket for a the initial offense. That's business 101 ! This whole BS you are bringing up now could have been avoided !

• Upvote 1

And I want to interject one more thing for everyone to know, in Texas under the Traffic penal codes anyone can be arrested for any traffic offenses other than speeding , which is not the same as unsafe speed according to the conditions. That means that driving is a privilege in Texas not a God given right ! It's probably the same in most states so what I'm telling you is say yes mam, yes sir and check your vehicles lights and operational devices regularly and you could avoid an unnecessary contact with those you don't need to talk to.

• Upvote 1

I'm wondering what all these anti-cop people are going to talk about after obutt and his crew takes over local law enforcement with his federal jack booted door kickers.

Actuality not a new concept Bohica , I first heard of it from my police chef in 1987 , I think it gives way too much power to all of the PD's in America, hell they already got military assault vehicles, machine guns and enough devices to overpower the average American citizen.
  • Upvote 1

I'm wondering what all these anti-cop people are going to talk about after obutt and his crew takes over local law enforcement with his federal jack booted door kickers.

Do you mean...Imam Obama and Attorney General Loretta Lynch have signed America up for a United Nations "cop swap" known as the Strong Cities Network.

This is a program that will import Muslim "police" from foreign countries to your city to help combat opponents of Muslim immigration, which the U.N. and the European Union have labeled as the 'Far Right'.

Must read...https://prayfor.us/151009_38976_p4us_rs_rmc_Defund_United_Nations/

• Upvote 1

Ok TX and by the way good evening! ...This whole BS you are bringing up now could have been avoided !

Good morning Tex and God bless you.  I have no clue how to even respond to accusing me of bringing up BS.  A police officer tells a citizen that he basically pulled him over for making Direct Eye Contact.  That is what he said.  What did I "bring up" that is BS??  Please help me understand so I am aware.  I never mentioned color at all and applauded the citizen's response.  I just want to understand police policy.....it is public policy correct?  How are police officers justified in implementing policy whereby the mere glance into their eyes translates into "suspicion of wrongdoing"?  where does this fit in with the Constitution, the Bill of Rights?  And why are you so full of rage?  Why are you so quick to defend this officer and correct his actions??  He meant what he said and he said what he meant.  Is he not a man??  He tailed the citizen and created an opportunity to pull him over, not for inappropriate signaling, but  for Direct Eye Contact.  Case closed.  And he left if for us to deal with.  Apparently you are fine with that.  I am not.  You are entitled to your waiving of rights but don't demean me for cherishing mine.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Naa I doubt very highly if this is police policy.

It`s just one cops policy obviously.  You look at him in the eyes and 

for some quirk in his personality he takes it as aggression or lack of respect .

It`s a person thing. Not a police thing

i hope you are right dog.  when i saw the video i immediately saw a troop of officers in a training class being taught to "look for things like Direct Eye Contact."  that is scary to me.  so i really hope this is just a one-off.

• Upvote 2

Good morning Tex and God bless you.  I have no clue how to even respond to accusing me of bringing up BS.  A police officer tells a citizen that he basically pulled him over for making Direct Eye Contact.  That is what he said.  What did I "bring up" that is BS??  Please help me understand so I am aware.  I never mentioned color at all and applauded the citizen's response.  I just want to understand police policy.....it is public policy correct?  How are police officers justified in implementing policy whereby the mere glance into their eyes translates into "suspicion of wrongdoing"?  where does this fit in with the Constitution, the Bill of Rights?  And why are you so full of rage?  Why are you so quick to defend this officer and correct his actions??  He meant what he said and he said what he meant.  Is he not a man??  He tailed the citizen and created an opportunity to pull him over, not for inappropriate signaling, but  for Direct Eye Contact.  Case closed.  And he left if for us to deal with.  Apparently you are fine with that.  I am not.  You are entitled to your waiving of rights but don't demean me for cherishing mine.  

Hi Trinity... you are "reading" it backwards.  The pulling over and citation was for the turn signal... the tailing was for the eye contact.  Like it or not, cops can tail whoever they want, for whatever they want... perhaps even "looking" for a violation.  Like it or not... it happens every day... and sometimes the cops find something more worthy of a citation, or thwart a crime... or solve one.

It's too easy to have a knee-jerk reaction to these things, without considering a possible bigger picture.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Hi Trinity... you are "reading" it backwards.  The pulling over and citation was for the turn signal... the tailing was for the eye contact.  Like it or not, cops can tail whoever they want, for whatever they want... perhaps even "looking" for a violation.  Like it or not... it happens every day... and sometimes the cops find something more worthy of a citation, or thwart a crime... or solve one.

It's too easy to have a knee-jerk reaction to these things, without considering a possible bigger picture.

nope, not reading it backwards at all my friend.  Godly wisdom prevails helping things become clear as crystal.  regardless of what the officer cited as the violation, the reason for pulling the man over was for Direct Eye Contact.  they cited blasphemy against the temple as a reason to kill Christ when the truth was that they hated him without a cause.  the video highlighted a rarity, the police officer speaking the full unadulterated truth.  this is why Tex got so up in arms writing that the officer should not have spoken his true motivator.  

now you stating that it happens everyday is what i am getting at because in essence you are saying this is police policy; a standard practiced regularly.  if this is the case, then there is need for great concern.  avoiding eye contact could generate suspicion and direct eye contact could generate suspicion.  if this is the true case that the police are ALWAYS suspicious of the citizenry, what type of state are we living in?

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

That ain't a bad cop SG ! He just should have written the ticket and moved on, blacks seem to have an attitude these days towards police officers as portrayed in his own video! That's what I observed , tell me it ain't so !

Hmmm... stereotyping at it's best. 

Edited by Ex-wingnut
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

nope, not reading it backwards at all my friend.  Godly wisdom prevails helping things become clear as crystal.  regardless of what the officer cited as the violation, the reason for pulling the man over was for Direct Eye Contact.  they cited blasphemy against the temple as a reason to kill Christ when the truth was that they hated him without a cause.  the video highlighted a rarity, the police officer speaking the full unadulterated truth.  this is why Tex got so up in arms writing that the officer should not have spoken his true motivator.  

now you stating that it happens everyday is what i am getting at because in essence you are saying this is police policy; a standard practiced regularly.  if this is the case, then there is need for great concern.  avoiding eye contact could generate suspicion and direct eye contact could generate suspicion.  if this is the true case that the police are ALWAYS suspicious of the citizenry, what type of state are we living in?

I'll have to re-watch it Trinity... that was not my take on it.

Perhaps I, and many others, have a special ability to view these things from the authorities perspective, not always from a victimization one.  Yes, these things happen every day, have happened, and always will happen... It's happened to me personally many times, as well as everyone I know!  I actually kid around with it when I'm driving with someone... I put my left hand over my face as a cop goes by and declare, "don't look at him. don't look at him!"  And we laugh!  If it gets me pulled over, that's my fault... and if I have a tail light out or something else... well, perhaps I'll get a ticket too...

When I'm pulled over, I cooperate... tell my side of things, and see what happens.  Usually, if it's petty... my respect goes a long way.  I haven't had a ticket in over 30 years... although I could have been issued a few!

I'll never presume to know what a cop is thinking when he's doing his job... even if following me. 

It's no big deal.  AND, perhaps these guys in this video learned a little more about traffic law.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ok, re-watched it Trinity...  "trailed because of eye contact", repeated at least five times, and acknowledged.

Please view these things objectively and stop fueling false narrative.  And, unfortunately it was the driver that injected the race card... therefore far from admirable behavior.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1