Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Parliamentary puzzled about 34 legally prepared to vote the government decided recently withdrawn

yota691

History of edits:: 2015/10/13 14:22 • 15 visits readable
story_img_561ce8bbb8c68.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the formation of a joint committee with the government on laws that Parliament had withdrawn from the project.
Jubouri said in a parliament session today "We had contacts with the prime minister about the laws that have been withdrawn from the House of Representatives projects we have shown dissatisfaction with the Council on this action". 
He Jubouri to "the formation of a joint committee of the House of Representatives and the ministers to sort out those laws and according to priority legislation." 
The Cabinet had been withdrawn in the past September 54 bill from the House of Representatives "for cured and modified." 
promised House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, the government delayed sending bills upheaval of the work of the parliament, "calling on them to" speedily re-laws withdrawn from Parliament, especially since some of them were may read the first reading and the second by the representatives of the people. 
"He added Jubouri that" some of these laws has reached the stage of voting, but the prime minister to withdraw those laws prevent the Council from continuing to read them or vote on them ", adding that" delay the return of such laws from the government to Parliament is an upheaval for the work of the House of Representatives and a delay with its obligations to the people who expected to pass important laws ".anthy 14

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/209533-parliament-held-its-meeting-under-the-chairmanship-of-the-28-jubouri-and-the-presence-of-240-deputies/#ixzz3oRmB6SC4

Fear of the parliamentary legislative vacuum stage

10/15/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Omar Abdel-Latif 
sits in the parliament at the moment about 50 only legally pending legislation that may take two or three months maximum, amid concerns from entering the House of Representatives in a legislative vacuum if the government no longer laws withdrawn and of which there were Now 107 laws. Chairman of the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives, Mahmoud al-Hassan, denied in his speech for »morning», the rumors about the existence of more than 150 legally in the corridors of Parliament in the legislation stage, noting that after the withdrawal of the government of the laws that did not proceed in previous sessions there were only 50 law for this parliamentary session.In turn, member of the Committee smile Hilali said, in her speech »Sabah», that there are 150 legally sent by the previous government to the previous parliamentary session, but the political forces did not succeed Pthariaha and moved to the current parliamentary session. She said Hilali, the government felt the withdrawal of some of the laws that were at the House of Representatives, to be adjusted in the Council of Ministers, and then sent back to the Council for its legislation, pointing out that some of those laws had arrived at the voting stage after he has read the first reading and the second, referring to the The parliament now awaiting the arrival of these laws the Council of Ministers of the legislation. Hilali and suggested, that these laws go after adding amendments of the Council of Ministers to vote directly, especially as many of them were to agree on its terms and studied by the political blocs and the competent committees. For his part, he warned the decision of the Legal Committee in the House of Representatives Hassan Turan, from entering the House of Representatives in a legislative vacuum if the government did not send laws withdrawn again in a short period of time. He said Turan, in a statement »Sabah», that «the exact numbers of the existing laws in the corridors of the House of Representatives now, is only 45 legally, after the government proceeded to withdraw the 107 laws», expected that the parliament takes about two or three months to Thariaha.okan Vice-President Iyad Allawi, the former Republic Parliament had criticized by saying that he «does not have a real intention to enact important laws, promised that part of the disease, which hit the political process, while the presidency of the parliament called on to assume its responsibilities in the approval of these important laws and end the chaos». Allawi called in a press statement, the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to assume its responsibilities by putting points on the letters and call the heads of the blocks for the inclusion of those laws in the constitution within the time limit on the agenda Alcil.utaba President of the National Table menu, that the adoption of those laws, including the oil and gas law and related the distribution of wealth and the elections and the other based on the Constitution of the Federal service as a board and federal laws Council, will end a lot of differences, particularly the dispute with the Kurdistan region and the oil-producing provinces, for example.

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

Turan: four important laws need a political consensus for approval in Parliament

Author: Publisheron:

October 15, 2015

In: Politics

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Legal Committee member of the parliamentary Hassan Turan said the government did not withdraw the Guard and the national law and the law of the Federal Court and the law of the General Union and the Board of Pardons, pointing out that those laws need to be a political consensus for approval.

And between Turan's (IMN) that "the parliamentary committees do not carry any problem in the legislation of those laws," pointing out that "the problem is borne by the political blocs to approve the National Guard Act, the Federal Court and the law of the Federation Council and amnesty, which need to be political consensus between the parliamentary blocs to get out Brochure for final approval in parliament. "

Parliamentary Legal Committee and confirmed earlier, that there are 150 legally sent by the previous government session to the previous parliamentary session, it is voted on by the new parliamentary session.

Tauran said that "on the Presidency of the Parliament to hold several meetings within the Council to reach a political consensus between the blocs and approve these important laws that are in the reconciliation of the country and society."

He said the House of Representatives decision Imad Youkhana earlier, that there is a slowdown in the political blocs to enact important laws by the presence of a deep political differences.

lol...They are setting up a new payroll system for all of Iraq, salaries, contractors..etc... they are going back to ensure previous agreement are remove of fraud contracts by the former gang.....if it does take take another 10 years..which it shouldn't..you seem to forget this is not about you....

From what I read the laws that been deferred has to do with $$$$$....until they finish cleaning up the mess from the former gang, and remove the Fraud, they will sit idle....

We forget that Abadi can pass the necessary laws with an executive order. Maybe that's the plan to weed out the laws that don't pertain to their economic situation then quickly pass those that do with an EO...JMO

Yota, agreed! The nugget I caught from their justification was " The Cabinet voice, the middle of last September, to withdraw all projects of laws sent to the House by the previous government in order to review and see it."  Capti1 I hope you are correct. Wishful thinking says I; but I hope you are correct.

I have resigned myself to the possibility that I may not make it to the finish line. My health is failing so I have made provisions for someone to take my seat at this event.

Whatever happens, I have to say this has been one helluva ride.

Thank you, Yota, for keeping everyone informed and grounded to reality....

Prayers up

• Upvote 2

Conscious / Jubouri: We support the parliament and pass laws that serve the reform process

15/10/2015 07:00 | Number of Views: 72

font size: font_decrease.gif font_enlarge.gif
5.99652605-2.jpg

Conscious / Baghdad / FS

The head of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri on the need for concerted efforts of the political blocs in parliament support work, and pass laws that serve the process of parliamentary and governmental reform.

A statement by the Information Office of the President of the Parliament received (and the Iraqi News Agency Information / INA) that "al-Jubouri said during a meeting with the parliamentary bloc of the State of Law coalition delegation on the need for joint coordination to face the challenges."

The statement added that during the meeting to discuss cooperation between the political blocs mechanism to serve the development work of the parliament, particularly with regard to the adoption of important laws and follow-up parliamentary reforms process.

The speaker of parliament Saleem al-Jubouri all parties in greater coordination of Iraq is going through challenges that require everyone coming together to serve the higher interests of the country.

It's just hard to fandom that Iraq is just now realizing the fact that Maliki was to Iraq what Ozombie is to the United States...I hope they're people in our government that are waiting for Ozombie to step down so all his unconstitutional EO can be overturned and Ozombie be indicted on criminal charges as soon as Trump is sworn in.... 

You crack me up..you believe all of the ridiculous claims.  If Obama is so bad, and Republicans are in control on Congress, don't you think the President would have been impeached by now by the very people that hate him so much?  What happened to the "IRS scandal"?  Nothing, because there is nothing there.  Have you have your guns taken yet?   oooooohhhhh    booogeyman.  You do know that two Republicans have come out and admitted that the Benghazi Committee was solely used to denegrate Clinton?  Are you outraged that millions of tax payer dollars have been wasted on nothing?  You crack me up.

Please show me what Obama has done that is criminal, enough that he could be indicted.  Please show me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I absolutely agree with you on this one. I see this as them just letting everyone know they will be changing all the laws that the previous regime passed that basically had us all waiting in the wind. They couldn't possibly pull the trigger as we would want them too with the laws that were passed and implemented by Maliki and his people. This is a good thing because they mentioned the Oil and Gas law and I believe we will be seeing some strong changes in the very near future because these can be changed rather swiftly. I know we are talking about Iraq but again we have to remember they operate at a different speed than our Country. 

"the government withdrew the bills from the House of Representatives, which was presented by the previous government because they are made under conditions different from the financial situation, which is currently experienced by Iraq," explaining that "a lot of projects that provided in the previous government resulted in financial burdens great on the current government in the event of approval, so there need to be reviewed, taking into account the financial circumstances in the country".  :twocents:

You have made some great points, Chris.  Hopefully, the HCL is in the works behind closed doors and it will pop soon.  

• Upvote 2

I have resigned myself to the possibility that I may not make it to the finish line. My health is failing so I have made provisions for someone to take my seat at this event.

Whatever happens, I have to say this has been one helluva ride.

Thank you, Yota, for keeping everyone informed and grounded to reality....

My prayers are with you as well Tennessee, I hope that everything you dreamed and prayed about comes to light because it would sure be nice to take care of your family! God Bless.....
  • Upvote 1

Jubouri: formation of a committee with the government to sort out the laws that withdrawn from Parliament

History of edits:: 2015/10/13 14:22 • 15 visits readable

story_img_561ce8bbb8c68.jpg

[baghdad-where]

The President of the House of Representatives Saleem al-Jubouri, the formation of a joint committee with the government on laws that Parliament had withdrawn from the project.

Jubouri said in a parliament session today "We had contacts with the prime minister about the laws that have been withdrawn from the House of Representatives projects we have shown dissatisfaction with the Council on this action".

He Jubouri to "the formation of a joint committee of the House of Representatives and the ministers to sort out those laws and according to priority legislation."

The Cabinet had been withdrawn in the past September 54 bill from the House of Representatives "for cured and modified."

promised House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, the government delayed sending bills upheaval of the work of the parliament, "calling on them to" speedily re-laws withdrawn from Parliament, especially since some of them were may read the first reading and the second by the representatives of the people.

"He added Jubouri that" some of these laws has reached the stage of voting, but the prime minister to withdraw those laws prevent the Council from continuing to read them or vote on them ", adding that" delay the return of such laws from the government to Parliament is an upheaval for the work of the House of Representatives and a delay with its obligations to the people who expected to pass important laws ".anthy 14

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/209533-parliament-held-its-meeting-under-the-chairmanship-of-the-28-jubouri-and-the-presence-of-240-deputies/#ixzz3oRmB6SC4[/size]

Quote unquote sort out the laws withdrawn from Parliament, please.

These people have been sorting things out for over 10 years.

I know in my heart we are going to see these laws SUDDENLY

appear in one fell swoop. And because of the way that they are

Going about this I do not believe in the $0.10 reevaluation.

That's why it is becoming more clear everyday they intend to do what they call,"voodoo",economics. And possibly reinstate their currency to pre Saddam Hussein value.

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 4

Quote unquote sort out the laws withdrawn from Parliament, please.

These people have been sorting things out for over 10 years.

I know in my heart we are going to see these laws SUDDENLY

appear in one fell swoop. And because of the way that they are

Going about this I do not believe in the $0.10 reevaluation.

That's why it is becoming more clear everyday they intend to do what they call,"voodoo",economics. And possibly reinstate their currency to pre Saddam Hussein value.

Monday is going to be a big day for us as long as nothing gets rescheduled. Can't help but to wait and watch.

Contrary to the views of the political blocs are delaying the inclusion of the National Guard on the parliamentary agenda
Political

Since 10/17/2015 14:41 pm (Baghdad time)

ewq213232.jpg

Special - scales News

Said a member of the parliamentary legal committee Saman opener, Saturday, that the reason for the delay not to include the National Guard Law on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda during this period due to the contradiction of views between the political blocs, ruling out a vote on legislation the law of the National Guard during this period.

The opener for / scales News / "The more laws that were sent by the previous government have been withdrawn by the current government for the purpose of review and that is what makes the agenda of the House of Representatives free of laws that are commensurate with the political, security and economic situation faced by the country," stressing "The Legal Committee has more than 10 draft laws discussed during this period in order to be sent to the Presidency of the Parliament to be included on the agenda of the House of Representatives agenda."

He said the legal committee member of the parliamentary "The imports municipalities, drugs and border crossings and other projects law within the new laws that have been sent from the current government," stressing that "not to include important draft laws Kalmgmh Federal Council and federal laws relating to the political situation of the country reason to delay divergent views and contrasting blocks political. "

He guessed Fattah said, "is the inclusion of these important projects on the agenda in the coming days", ruling that "the vote on the law of the National Guard because of the discussions and divergent views at him."

The "Council of Ministers voted on the decision to withdraw the draft law sent to the House for review."

The "recognized political sources, earlier, the existence of doubts surrounding the possibility of a vote on the law of the National Guard because of a political conflict" grumous "Shiite-Sunni Kurd US because of the adoption of" exciting "controversial" law.

The "factions of the popular crowd announced its rejection of the law of the National Guard," and in what it described as "ominous", "House of Representatives demanded not pass a law that does not save the blood and the sacrifices of fighters," Among the factions statement is "Badr military wing, Hezbollah Brigades , League of the Righteous, and the Brigades of Imam Ali, nujaba, Salah al-Din Brigade, Jund al-Imam Brigades, and the Brigades of Babylon, and God's loyal supporters, and the movement of the master of martyrs, in addition to other factions. "

It is said that "MP for the coalition of state law, Abbas al-Bayati, announced the government's request to amend many of the bills is the voter inside Parliament to the Council of Ministers", noting that "the laws pertaining to financial matters will be more such laws subject to modification" .anthy 29 / 4 e

Law bloc calls for the adoption of laws "disputed" by majority

Date: 10/21/2015 13:43

barlman-403x300.jpg

Information / special / .. 
called the head of the law, the House of Representatives Ali al-Adeeb, Wednesday, to pass laws "disputed" in a way the majority. 
Adeeb said in a statement to Agence / information / that "it is very necessary to speed up the financing of the House of Representatives laws for the sake of discussing and then ratified. 
"He added that he" assumes the House of Representatives to expedite sending important bills, such as oil and gas law, which the many differences, "noting that" evasion of sending this law does not solve the problem. 
"He said al-Adeeb, that" presumably hold such laws, not are in line, that recognizes the way the majority, as in force most of the parliaments of the world. 
"It is said that the House of Representatives voted on a draft law amending the Income Tax Law No. 113 of 1982, with the postponement of the vote on the second amendment to the Investment Law No. 13 Act of 2006. decided to end / 25 s
  • Upvote 1

Nassif: Parliament discusses the issue of "authorization Abadi" and will initiate laws "withdrawn"
Political

Since 10/25/2015 13:44 pm (Baghdad time)

75a.jpg

Special scales News

Revealed the MP for the coalition of state law, high Nassif, Sunday, that the House will discuss the withdrawal of the mandate of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Maitalq in matters relating to the amendment of laws and legislation, noting that past legislation of laws that have dragged the government to modify.

Nassif said L / scales News /, "The government has decided to withdraw 59 bill from the House of Representatives and this is illegal for the fact that some of them came to the stage of voting and legislative issues related to the parliament only."

She added, "The House Speaker Salim al decided the continuation of the legislation and the inclusion of the laws that the government had withdrawn and that the work not concerned", noting that "Parliament will be included some important laws that affect the political and social life, despite the withdrawal of the government for it."

She noted that "Parliament is currently discussing the issue of delegation Abadi and the possibility of withdrawing it in terms of the government amendment to the laws and towed illegally," adding, "The differences Parliament will not speed up the controversial legislation of laws that Abraha National Guard, the Federal Court and rule out the legislation."

This confirmed the Legal Committee member of the parliamentary sound Shawki Sunday's / scales News /, to host Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to discuss the decision of the salary scale and the reforms launched and ceilings of time to implement them, stressing that he will be hosted during the first session and the second by the House of Representatives be held these days. "Ended / 29 / d 24

• 2 weeks later...
History of edits:: 2015/11/2 15:05 • 5 visits readable
story_img_56374fb636f25.jpg
[baghdad - where] 
the National Alliance MP Mohammed Allkash student, the government sent a paper reform laws to Parliament House of Representatives for approval.
Said Allkash during his intervention session of parliament today, "We are with any decision by parliament," a reference to the parliamentary vote on the resolution on the reforms support without the authorization of his powers to the executive bodies. 
"The reference has warned that there is no getting around the reforms," ​​and urged the government to " Legislation pertaining to paper parliamentary reform to the House of Representatives. 
"The Cabinet had to withdraw last September 54 bill from the House of Representatives" for cured and modified. 
"promised House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, the government delayed sending bills upheaval of the work of the parliament", calling on them to "speed up the re-laws withdrawn from Parliament, especially since some of them had read the first reading and the second by the representatives of the people." 
He added Jubouri that "some of these laws has reached the stage of voting, but the prime minister to withdraw those laws prevent the Council from continuing to read or voted on ", adding that" the return of such laws from the government to delay the parliament is confusion for the work of the House and a delay with its obligations to the people who expected to pass important laws ".anthy

History of edits:: 2015/11/3 13:28 • 0 visits readable
story_img_563880a9abb19.jpg
[baghdad - where] 
the Legal Committee of Parliament announced that the government reinstated the House of Representatives set of laws that had withdrawn from the board.
Committee Chairman Mahmoud Hassan, told all of Iraq [where] that "a set of laws came from the government, and distributed in the House of Representatives and the work is under way on them, including the Federal Civil Service Law, and others." 
He explained that "the government had requested Governments laws the former for the purpose and placed according to the contexts in line with the financial situation of the country. 
"Council of Ministers had been withdrawn in the past September 54 bill from the House of Representatives" for maturation and adjusted. 
"promised House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, the government delayed sending bills upheaval of the work of the parliament", calling on them to "speed up the re-laws withdrawn from Parliament, especially since some of them had read the first reading and the second by the representatives of the people." 
He added Jubouri that "some of these laws has reached the stage of voting, but the prime minister to withdraw those laws prevent the Council from continuing to read or voted on ", adding that" the return of such laws from the government to the parliament delay is confusion for the work of the House of Representatives and a delay with its obligations to the people who expected to pass important laws. 
"The House of Representatives ended early last April, the first reading of the draft Civil Service Law. 
among the parliamentary finance committee member Haitham al-Jubouri's [where] the law "regulates employee in employment relationship occurs administrative system in Iraq and everything related to employee vacations, sanctions and promotions hand," adding that "the bill eliminates all laws on salaries and staff since 1960 to a year 2015 will be canceled under which more than 150 legally to this aspect of the new law and will be replaced as well as all the negatives processed in the salaries of state employees Law No. 22 of 2008 ".anthy 2

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210722-legal-representative-government-has-set-laws-to-parliament-including-the-civil-service/#ixzz3qQIldQqu

Abadi Office: withdraw the bills because they do not fit in with expenditure reforms

2015-Nov-06-563c8b9fd518c.jpg

Abadi Office: withdraw the bills because they do not fit in with expenditure reforms

November 6, 2015 14:14

Readers Number:7

He attributed the Office of the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi government's decision to withdraw dozens of bills from the House of Representatives "not to lend themselves with reforms and government spending."

His spokesman Saad al-Hadithi in a press interview, "the subject of withdrawal of bills was for two reasons, first is that a lot of these projects presented under the previous governments were quite different from the current financial circumstance that Iraq is going through financial circumstances, and resulted in a great financial burden on the budget the country when oil prices were at the height of its rise and exceeded the $ 100, and now prices by about $ 40 In the case of the adoption of these laws that were sent from the previous government have significant financial burden the government can not be met by this and these laws have been withdrawn. "

He added, "The other reason is that the bills this should take the government program which was approved by parliament and the reforms undertaken by the government at this point into consideration, and we have to legal legislation is compatible and harmonious with the reform program, and support for the work of the government in this aspect, prompting the government to carry out the withdrawal of the projects that were sent from the previous government and this issue is under study and the audit and review and research by specialists in the Cabinet, to rewrite some of the new projects and send it back to parliament. "

Sabri that "emphasize some of the bills that have been withdrawn by the financial bush can not the current government spending in the manner that was spent by the previous government's financial situation is different and approval of these projects means that there is a financial commitment the government can not do, so it was withdrawn this project to review this side in it. "

He continued, "as many of these laws contradict do not correspond with the reform program and the reformist vision that the government now because this has to be confirmed bills are consistent and in tune with the new government program and campaign reforms undertaken by the government."

The Legal Committee of the parliamentary member Hassan Turan, said the government withdrew its 117 bill, said, "We have already warned us of the process of the withdrawal of laws and not to bring it back quickly where would disrupt the legislative work of the House of Representatives," noting that "the government withdrew 117 legally, there are other 45 remained in Parliament ".

Tauran called "government to resolve the issue of these laws," adding that "Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri said the formation of a joint committee between the presidency of the parliament and the Cabinet to resolve these laws and retransmitted by Aidip to the committees."

The Cabinet had been withdrawn in the past September 54 bill from the House of Representatives "for maturation and modified."

Promised to House Speaker Saleem al-Jubouri, the government delayed sending the bills to the upheaval work of the parliament ", calling on them to" speedily re-laws withdrawn from Parliament, especially since some of them had read the first and second reading by Parliament. "

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/210898-abadi-office-withdraw-the-bills-because-they-do-not-fit-in-with-expenditure-reforms/#ixzz3qiAh2b57

• 2 weeks later...
Parliamentary Security: The government withdrew 56 of the parliament law, notably the "fight against terrorism"
Political

Since 11.18.2015 at 10:00 (GMT Baghdad)

warwer.jpg

Special - scales News

Confirmed to the Commission on Security and Defense parliamentary member Majed al-Gharawi, Wednesday, that the Council of Ministers to withdraw 56 legally House of Representatives because of the financial crisis, stressing that the parliament pending the re-sent, revealed that the anti-terrorism law from within those laws.

He said Ghraoui L / scales News /, said that "nearly 56 law was withdrawn by the government, and pending re-sent to the House of Representatives," pointing out that "most of the laws that have been withdrawn are important laws but because of the financial situation and the security situation require some modifications and changes these laws. "

He added that "the government has withdrawn these laws in order to be modified and approved and sent to the House of Representatives," noting that "the anti-terrorism law of the laws that have dragged the government, is likely to be amended upon some positions and special grades within the law as a manager device and agents."

Ghraoui and pointed out that "is likely to be change these positions due to the financial crisis experienced by the country, following a drop in oil prices," stressing that "the government has reduced some of the ministries and merged some departments and a lot of things that relate to side intelligence and financial side."

The Presidency of the Council of Ministers has withdrawn 56 of the House of Representatives a law for the purpose of the new study and make the necessary adjustments.

Some of these laws that have been withdrawn and reached the final stages in Parliament, and had been sent under the previous government. / Ended 29 n / 10

History of edits:: 2015/11/25 8:59 • 65 visits readable
story_img_5654949f97d81.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
MP Ali Sharif al-Maliki, called on the government to speed up the dispatch of the laws relating to reforms to Parliament in order to read and vote on them.
The MP said the al-Maliki said in a statement singled out by the agency all of Iraq [where], "The bills that have dragged the government of the parliament will be sent after making modifications to be compatible with the reforms put forward by the government package," calling to "accelerate the sending." 
He added that the "Parliament voted on a number of draft laws, including the martyrs and the parties, and will vote on the budget after the completion of the discussion," stressing "the need to accelerate the sending overdue laws in order to directly Parliament Bagheraha and not to disrupt the legislative role." 
He added that "the government is confused at the present time because of the financial situation, which is going through, and the drop in oil prices and the consequent obligations for companies invested in accordance with the licensing contracts, "and expressed hope that" the budget is not delayed because of this confusion. 
"The government has withdrawn a number of bills from the House of Representatives to restore formulated in line with the reforms package Almatarouhh.anthy