Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Frank - Condition RED !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Frank Self Medicates To Take Care Of His Condition !

KTFA:

Frank26:
 Have not told You ........ Only STAFF :

KTFA is ......... For the first time in 8 years ......... In Condition RED.

100%

How long?Tell You later........ I promise. KTFA Frank

torch123 Once again forgive my ignorance!! Could you define Code Red for those of us that don't know? Once again, Thanks in advance!!!!

Frank26: It is a condition where we seek the proof that the MR of the IQD is at hand.

Why?

Because the evidence is there.  KTFA   Frank

Frank26:  Iraq is sick and finding M next is a vaccine.

Indeed this investment is long and tiring let alone confusing for many. But IMO at this ledge of time .......... The construction of a watch is complicated but one should simple keep an eye on the Time ......... This Time.

KTFA  Frank....... Keep watching.

IndyGuy: Hey Frank,  You said on the CC that A will have EO (Executive Order)to activate some things when the time is right. He will have 48 hours to do so. Just a hunch that BB will be activating something as well and there will be so much done at this time it will look like the grand finally at a fireworks show.....There will be so much happening you won't know where to look or believe the splendor. A and BB are timing everything perfectly.   Just thinking. All IMO of course.

Frank26:  Yes and No.  The no part is that ONLY A right now.

DRS's part will come when the NEW 1... 2...3 are seen.

He will activate ............4.   KTFA  Frank

McDan: Frank on the EX O does it have more than one direction or will more EX O follow in time.

Frank26:  If this one works ........ No others will be needed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wonder how often Frank visits Planet Earth ? Actually surprised he didn't use the " We are @ DEFCON 1" routine. Code Red is rather mundane, trite and a might tedious nowadays. . . Like Frank, actually. 

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I wonder how often Frank visits Planet Earth ?

He is in LA La land! After today I wadded thru a lot  :bs:  to get the skinny on this little ride! All we can do at this point in time is hold on and hope for the best. I have said this from day one we may lose a little but we want lose all, I think we are going to make a little (hope) but we are not going to lose what we invested!  :twocents:

• Upvote 2