Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mnt.Goat Update 10/5/2015: "Under Pressure" 2 Parts

Mnt.Goat Update 10/5/2015: "Under Pressure"  Part 1  

Thanks GeorgeH For Sending this to us today:

UU6814 –“Under Pressure – Now Going After High Officials on Corruption Charges” by Mnt Goat

Hello Everyone,

Lots of big news to report today. I am sorry but the news letter is very long again. I just can’t help it either. I do select only the most juicy articles to bring to you.

Believe me I could have written a book today for you. It has been an interesting weekend about this Iraqi dinar RV and so I want to tell you about it.   

In my last news letter dated 10/2 I asked the question if the relative quietness of this past week could be the calm before the storm. Was the spigot about to open and pour out some juicily news to us?   

So the spigot did open up. Today I am going to present a case to you that Iraq, under pressure from the citizens and the religious authorties, is now beginning the progress of going after high government officials on corruption charges.

We all knew this would begin someday and so the day is now here. 

There is also some great CBI news to share today with you and an updated on the Investment law. I have included the articles below.

Today’s News

Today is Monday October 5th and still no RV.  So today I want to bring you the Iraq dinar RV news in its truest sense. No hype, No rumors just the facts. 

Let us begin today’s news with the major theme of the recent headlines from many articles.

The overall theme is corruption and the needed pressure to fully implement the reforms and do them fairly across every aspect regardless of seniority, wealth or ranking position. This is what the protestors now want.

They cry out and ask “why have you not prosecuted the “culprits”. “,  meaning the instigators of this corruption? Seems upto now the government has only gone after the “little” guy.  This at least is the perception of the average citizen.

So now even  the religious authorities speak out and support what the people want. So this is what they are going to get. This is the momentum Abadi wanted and needed to go forward  fully to the end with his reforms on corruption. Get ready its coming.

So the golden nugget of this week is to finally bring us a conclusion to what we have been waiting for the most for so long – the trial and the sentencing of the political menace Nori al-Maliki  and his final demise. Will this finally happen?   

To many of these alleged corrupt Iraqi officials,  the government has already suspended their passports and put them under house arrests. It is round up time…..lol….lol….

But do they need the Accountability and Justice law first before they begin these trials? Some say this is the next step and so I believe it too.

Just in case you forgot I will remind you once again of the fact that I have said repeatedly told you that “there will be no RV until Iraq deals with Maliki and the Iranian political influence in their affairs”. So another item being taken care of getting us that much closer to the political stability needed to give us the RV.

The USA and UN have told Iraq either they will deal with Maliki or Iraq must. Iraq stated they would do it their way and this way took much longer but creates much more political stability.

So the plan - The citizens had to be slowly prepped and the corruption publicly exposed.  Iraq agreed to a timeline and this timeline has expired. Either way Maliki must go and will go shortly.

Please read the lovely articles below. They make me jump for joy!  The weeks ahead are going to be VERY interesting.

Article Begins

PROTESTERS TAHRIR SQUARE TO DEMAND THE FIGHT AGAINST CORRUPTION AND REFORM OF STATE INSTITUTIONS 

02/10/2015 18:18 pm (Baghdad time)

Baghdad scales News
He said reporter / scales News / that thousands of people demonstrated in the province of Baghdad, on Friday, in Tahrir Square to demand the fight against corruption and reform of state institutions, accusing the government and parliament to "procrastination" reforms announced recently.
The correspondent added that "the security forces have spread extensively, and proceeded to cut some roads and streets leading to the scene of the demonstration."

The "capital Baghdad and the Iraqi provinces experiencing since several weeks to organize massive demonstrations to demand better services, and reforms, and the fight against financial and administrative corruption" .anthy 29/9 P

Article Ends

URGENT RELIGIOUS AUTHORITY STRESSES THE NEED TO PURSUE AND ACCOUNTING OF THE SPOILED AND WASTED THE PEOPLE'S MONEY

History of edits:: 2015/10/2 12:42 • 99 visits readable

Baghdad
Stressed the religious authority on the need to develop a well thought out plan for real reform, and the prosecution and accountability of the spoiled and wasted the people's money ..itba

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=41&storyid=17136

Article Ends

Article Begins

PARLIAMENT QUESTIONED DEFENSE MINISTER TOMORROW ON CORRUPTION CHARGES

History of edits:: 2015/10/2 

[baghdad-where]

Hold the House of Representatives, on Saturday, its regular and its agenda includes the questioning of the Minister of Defense Khalid al-Obeidi, who faces charges of corruption and functional exceeded his powers.
It was scheduled that the parliament questioned al-Obeidi in its meeting last Tuesday, but House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced to postpone the questioning to next Saturday [tomorrow] at the request of the minister because he is busy matters related to military aspects.

And include a table of tomorrow's meeting the work according to a statement of the Council received by the agency all of Iraq [ where] a copy of it, "vote on the membership of some of Representatives health, and vote on the draft law on ratification of the Republic of Iraq on the Statute of the Council of the Arab Peace and Security Law."

It also includes the agenda, "the Health Committee's recommendations regarding the integration of the Ministry of Environment with the Ministry of Health, and after the show questioning of the Minister of Defense , displaying the work of the Finance Committee the second legislative year plan.

"She was a member of the Committee on Parliamentary Integrity high Nassif said to [where], that" the questions questioning Secretary of Defense submitted to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives and seen by indicating that "Questions comprehensive saluting no administrative irregularities as well as exploitation Minister career to his personal reconciliation with the irregularities Administrative its decisions in the General Staff as well as several questions about the corruption of the contracts entered into by the ministry, "she said.
It will be Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, who reiterated his willingness to attend the questioning is the second minister in the government of Haider al-Abadi after Minister session electricity Qassim Fahdawi forward to parliament for questioning on charges of Fassad.anthy

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storytopic=41&storyid=17152

Article Ends

Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY INTEGRITY DECLARES NEAR THE OPEN CORRUPTED FILES BELONG TO FOUR MINISTRIES

October 2, 2015 walter

History of edits:: 2015/10/2 14:05 • 45 visits readable

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} detect the Integrity Committee member of the parliamentary defense Taha, on Friday near the open corrupted files belonging to the ministries of trade, electricity, defense, and interior, as well as government and private banks.

Slack said in a statement to the Agency {Euphrates News} today, “soon will open a private ministries {trade, power, defense, internal files}, government and private banks,” stressing “the existence of arrest warrants against 13 former ministers, as well as the issuance of arrest and the introduction of warrants against 80 people from the diary Special grades of Director General of the agent.

“He noted that” any official or deputy opens the file corruption is exposed to many pressures, I am today expose the many pressures because of a sunbed and Minister of Commerce against the backdrop of corrupted files.
“The head of the board of Integrity Hassan al-Yassiri had announced earlier for resolving the 6674 issue of the continued 13398 news and criminal, since the beginning of the year 2015.

And on the arrest warrants, the president of the board of integrity agency Hassan al-Yassiri, “The number of orders judicial arrest issued based on investigations body was reached in 2128 be carried out, including 462 is, while not implemented Executive stakeholders 1395 order, and this dilemma business beyond the board of fairness or justice, and the remainder of which was canceled or was referred to the courts of investigative other.
“He explained that” the number of ministers and their grade and sentenced orders arrest of nine ministers and issued against them 18 order, while those with special grades and managers reached two years and rank shall be fixed 46 was issued against them 79 order, and the port of the total orders 468 order, and did not in 1395 carried out an order which was canceled and referred to courts investigative another 271 thing.

“He added that” recruitment orders amounted to 3173 is carried out including the 1943 order, while not implemented from authorities on the 811 order, and the remaining ones either canceled or referred to the views and the courts of other judicial decisions, “adding that” the number of ministers who were sentenced orders Balastkdam 13 ministers issued against them 24 something, 91 something on those with special grades and general managers, and issued their right 127 thing; the presence of accused of more than one issue.

“It is said that the Supreme religious authority confirmed through its representative in the holy city of Karbala, Mr. Ahmed net today the importance placed clear and deliberate and scientific plan for real reform and the cooperation of everyone steps more important than has been done in the previous phase and the most important prosecution and hold accountable those responsible for what happened During the past years from the loss of hundreds of billions of money of the Iraqi people in fake projects and Mqalaot based on nepotism and corruption and that the real reform starts here from the prosecution and accountability of the spoiled and wasted the people’s money, or they acquired if the law did not apply the right of these and relive them money and punished for their crimes, including by matching corruption will continue and will not be deterred from corrupt practices “.anthy tc

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=96337

Article Ends

Article Begins

PARLIAMENTARY OPEN THE DOOR TO LEGAL ACCOUNTING MALIKI BECAUSE OF CORRUPTION CHARGES: WITHOUT THE "IMMUNITY"!      

Special - scales News

Said a member of the parliamentary legal committee Saman opener, Sunday, legal accounting of former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki if to prove the corruption charges against him.
The opener for / scales News / that "al-Maliki is a current employee of the State, and if it were to prove corruption charges by the legal means it will be punished as the rest of the other staff," stressing that "there is no on-Maliki" immunity "offline."

He said a member of the parliamentary legal committee that he "could be the former prime minister accountable for the mistakes of the previous phase, which said her current Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi," adding, "it was to stop the vice presidents' salaries now."

The "high-level source speaking on condition of anonymity, stressed that the decisions of the prime minister Haider al-Abadi last represented a blow to a coalition of state law, and especially the Secretary General of the Islamic Dawa Party Nuri al-Maliki on the one hand, on the other hand, longer and strike painful also the Sunni community," he said. " Parliament now will find himself in the face of a serious challenge to pass the reforms. "

It is worth mentioning that the "Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, issued on Sunday, a number of directives included an immediate a reduction of the number of protections for all officials, among them the three presidencies, and the abolition of the posts of Vice President and the Prime Minister immediately, and the dimensions of all senior positions from quotas partisan and sectarian", also included also reducing its ministries and agencies to raise efficiency and reduce costs, and the abolition of the special provisions for the presidencies of bodies and state institutions and officials, retirees, and the opening of the previous and current files of corruption under the supervision of the Commission

Article Ends

Mnt.Goat Update 10/5/2015: "Under Pressure"  Part 2  

[update; Fighting ISIS / DAASH]

Okay so where is Mnt Goat going with this article below?

I am presenting this article to help you understand the position that the Anbar / Mosul region is in. There have been many articles over these salaries in the recent past.

Did you know one reason the government stopped paying the salaries in these regions is due to the terrorists?

They apparently have been forcefully taking the money from the citizens once paid and in some cases the citizens join the organization willingly an would forfeit their pay to ISIS. So to stop the flow of these funds to ISIS they simply stopped the payments. Recently there were street crowds cheering in these rallies for their money.

So let me clarify. These rallies were not about the RV I can assure you. It was about these promised payments.

These so called intel “gurus” want you to believe something different to try to connect these events for their own proof of a pending RV.  I wish they would stop confusing the facts. It was instead just for the payment of their pensions and salaries as promised by the government.

So now they got paid. So this may be an indication of the stability of these regions or did they pay them to prevent more from joining ISIS ?  We wait to see. 

Article Begins

MILITARY RETIREES PAY THE SALARIES OF ANBAR TODAY      

Anbar - Noureddine Hamid

It approved the Ministry of Finance retirement and the public on the retired military pay of Anbar province in order to alleviate their suffering.The security adviser to the governor of Anbar province, Brigadier General Aziz behind Trmoz said in a statement on Sunday that the (Ministry of Finance and the General Retirement and agreed to pay pensions for the military to maintain), stressing that the (covered can receive their salaries on Monday or Tuesday). The decision to relieve the burden of military retirees who were forced to flee from the province to Baghdad and the southern governorates and the Kurdistan region to escape the military operations.

Article Ends

[update: on CBI]

Okay now we get to the second part of the BIG News of the day, some golden nuggets to share with you with two articles below.

Following this section on the CBI update I talk about the Investment law and how they now plan to vote on the law in parliament on Tuesday 10/6.

Does it make sense then that they would also now roll out billions of dollars for the development of the banking sector at about the same time? Seems they really are trying to kick start this economy or “activate the private sector” as many want to call it.

Also I want to reinforce something to you now once again. DR Sinan Shabibi must come back to manage the CBI officially before any RV can occur. I have stated this in the past and I am firmly standing once again behind this statement. The new prime minister has asked DR Shabibi to come back to the CBI and DR Shabibi gave him his answer. This took place months ago. Now we are seeing Abadi finally begin to address the CBI an clean it up.

So this will clear the path thus allowing the governor of the CBI complete autonomy to manage the delegated responsibilities as in the CBI charter. I am now hearing we might even see Dr Shabib come back this week as they are planning to make a formal announcement of his return as heading up the CBI (officially) once again.

Do you think he may pick up the progress on the currency reform from where he left off in 2012? It is very possible this may occur so be ready for some surprises in the next couple weeks. We might just see the new coins and  lower denominations launched very soon.

I find it also funny how economists should come out now, once again and talk about the life span of the 3 zero notes and how they must be replaced soon in the project to delete the zeros. Is this coincidental?

So what do you think he will do once Dr Shabibi is back at the helm? What is the main responsibility of the CBI according to their charter -  Stabilize the dinar exchange rate, manage the monetary policy and manage the reserves. 

All of these responsibilities have not been fulfilled correctly under the proxy governor, as set up by Maliki as they were not the intended goal of this proxy placement. We have see the exchange rate fluctuate randomly and almost uncontrollable over the last couple years. We have see almost 30 billion dollars depleted from the CBI reserves. We have see a complete postponement of the project to delete the zeros. All these trends must be reversed and will be reversed. 

NAJIB: CENTRAL BANK ALLOCATES BILLION DOLLARS FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE BANK SECTOR

Author: Publisher on:October 2, 2015 In: economy

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - Iraqi Central Bank decided to grant the government banks billion divided them according to the controls to improve its banking system and restore its infrastructure.

The Commission said the economy and investment parliamentary Najiba member of Najib's (IMN) said that "the Iraqi Central Bank agreed to grant billion dollars of government banks to Ttaiwiramlha banking," indicating that "the advancement of the economy and other sectors depends on the development of the sector bank through the provision of infrastructure and electronic means used in banks global ".
And called for the economic and investment commission in Parliament last week, the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers to send a draft central bank law and banks and government for the purpose of modified and approved by the Parliament.

Najib added that the "State-owned banks in Iraq face legal restrictions on investment provided for in the Banking Act, where the bank is not entitled to Rafidain and Rasheed dispose of their capital in investment and increase financial revenue."

Economic Adviser to the Prime Minister Mohammed confirmed the appearance last month, that the Banking Act No. 94 of 2004, which includes a lot of mistakes and a lack of terminology in the Arabic language.

Article Ends

Article Begins

ECONOMIST: LIFESPAN OF THE CURRENCY PAPER 3 OCHEHR..OUALEMADENAH 25 YEARS      

Special - scales News

Stressed the economic expert Abdul Hassan al-Shammari, Sunday, that the life span of banknotes 3 months and Mineral currency 25-year-old.

Al-Shammari said L / scales News / "The life span of coin for a class of 250, 500 and 1,000 dinars is 25 years, and this long-term will save the state huge amounts of paper currency printing costs as those paper categories fast trading and consume every 3 months and will save the state 250 million dollars per year and this number is very large."

He said economic expert, that "the process of removing zeros from the currency will provide a great time of employee hours and be the largest in the daily and final accounts accuracy", adding that "on the executive Council of Ministers to re-submit this law to the House of Representatives, and accelerates and Parliament by approving the provision of such amounts huge budget. "

The "Iraq used coin in the sixties and seventies of the last century, and even the demise of the market traded in the Iran-Iraq war," .anthy 29 n /

Article Ends

[update: On Reform Laws]

I have some amazing nuggets of information for you today on the status of some projects in regards to the reforms. First let me say that the Investment law is going to be voted on this week. Hurray! Iraq really needs this law. This law goes way back years ago, when Iraq had their multi-national investment seminar. Resulting from this seminar were many of these recommendations made to Iraq. They are finally going to implement them.

So now this opens the door to the private sector. A better way to say it is “activating the private sector” as many like to use this term. It is about to begin and I am jumping for joy. This did not have to take place prior to an RV however we are glad to see it since it shows us the commitment of the GOI to moving forward towards creating a sound economy which could only mean they would have to RV at some point very soon after activating this law.

So here are some basic points of interest in this law:

I quote from the article- “supports the single window so that there will be delegates from government agencies have the powers to grant approvals for investment projects, and to facilitate access to land for the establishment of investment projects and encourage the population to expand beyond the basic design, and encourage Iraqis and foreign investors after participating with Iraqis by giving them soft loans, bound to be a ratio achievement of 25 percent and guaranteed by the project.”

Latest Update - Parliament is now telling us the draft investment law will be voted on through the House of Representatives session on Tuesday 10/6.

We are still waiting for the National Guard law, Three Presidencies bill and Amnesty law to be passed in parliament. All of these laws have had second readings.

Article Begins

ECONOMY: INVESTMENT PASS A LAW THIS MONTH      

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=101421

4/10/2015 0:00

BAGHDAD - Omar Abdel-Latif
 Suggested the committee «economy and investment» parliamentary, pass the investment law in the parliament during the current month sessions, stressing that two fundamental points setting off to delay the adoption of this law, which was hoped to be voted on before the Eid al-Adha holiday. She by Nora Albjara Committee told the «morning» Commenting on the importance of this law: that important and will change a lot of obstacles facing investors, especially that the country is looking for other financial resources after the fall in oil prices

She added, that the Commission ended all comments were added to the law in the last session of parliament that preceded the Eid al-Adha , stressing that the committee met with the First Deputy House of Representatives to the President, Dr. Hamoudi, this Algrd.utabat in this context: was in the meeting, asking all what is possible to add some political blocs on this law in order to not be the there are problems during the vote in the parliament. to postpone the vote MP Albjara, pointed out that the committee.

I was surprised by the request of the Presidency to postpone the vote on the law, despite his presence on the agenda grounds that the presence of some of the proposals of the executive bodies did not add to the law .waodan, that the most important points that objected to by the executive bodies, lies in that the post of head of the investment rank of minister after the Committee voted to have the rank of Deputy Minister in line with the government's measures to reduce positions .otry Albjara, that this topic surprising because what is put forward by the Commission is not commensurate with the reforms advocated by the Government in terms of reducing special grades, because in this case would be for the government armies of retirees degree two managers who finish their service in those bodies.

Special interests and the postponement Committee expected to be postponed Law proposed by the Commission and materials will benefit the investment and facilities in respect of, by, but it was discovered that the topic related privileges and preference for private interests to public . With the second objection point stipulates «
Enjoy the heads of investment authorities in the provinces privileges general managers during their presence in office , But Investment Authority insists on retaining their grades if they came out of the post. Obescon most prominent materials that will encourage investors to set up projects in the country, signaled a member of the economic and investment commission, that the law has encouraged Iraqi and foreign and mixed private and public sector in the new investment projects .

Also supports the single window so that there will be delegates from government agencies have the powers to grant approvals for investment projects, and to facilitate access to land for the establishment of investment projects and encourage the population to expand beyond the basic design, and encourage Iraqis and foreign investors after participating with Iraqis by giving them soft loans, bound to be a ratio achievement of 25 percent and guaranteed by the project.

Economic .almusharah, also said the law put obligations on the investor in the event of failure to restore the property to its owner with a fine of $ clipper, and the introduction of a new concept of investment similar to the developed countries implement strategic projects himself or by a third party.

As well as oblige ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry to provide good real estate to set up investment projects, and the granting of privileges and exemption from taxes and fees for investment projects on imported assets before startup, and exemption of investment projects from taxes for 10 years. as well as the exemption of imported raw materials for commercial operation of the project fees and taxes, according to the proportions of the contribution of local materials that go into the product industry to encourage the utilization of the domestic product of Iraq, and to require government agencies in cooperation with the Organization for the completion of the direct investment project requirements within a period of 30 days after the issuance of the license ». In the end of her statement,

Albjara expected, to see the law light during the current month after the end of all comments received it, suggesting that «if there were the will of the fact that the executive bodies to take advantage of this law will see the Iraqi investment and investors an opportunity to create a private in the safe areas in the center and south of major projects.

Article Ends

Article Begins

A MEMBER OF THE PARLIAMENTARY ECONOMY IS LIKELY TO VOTE ON THE DRAFT INVESTMENT LAW SESSION TUESDAY 

10/4/2015      

Alsumaria News / Baghdad
was likely to economic and investment commission parliamentary member of proof Mamouri, Sunday, vote on the draft investment law through the House of Representatives session on Tuesday, noting that approval of the draft law will provide the revenues of the Iraqi state. He said Mamouri in an interview with AlsumariaNews,

"The meetings are ongoing between the committees of the economy and the legal Alniabaten, to establish legal frameworks for investment law, "likely" drawer bill for a vote, the House of Representatives session on Tuesday, or during the current week. "  He Mamouri, the "Committee for the economy had made contact with the heads of blocs and parliamentary committees as well as the ministries concerned with the law, for approval without a difference it", stressing that "the approval will do the investment sector comes revenues for the state."

The Vice President of the House of Representatives Hamoudi called, (September 1 2015), to the need to accelerate the adoption of the investment law, pointing to the importance of law in the activation of the national economy. 

Article Ends

In conclusion I just want to make something very clear to all. So why now is everyone watching for these reform laws? Why now have you finally come to a conclusion that there might be some “meat” in the articles after all?

Could it be because you lost your other so called “secret” sources or simply you can no longer trust their info since they have been proven over and over again to be misinformed and lead you down a path of foolishness and hype every time? I have to say I told you so. I told you so !

I though many said Mnt Goat was crazy and these article did not matter? I thought you said all these laws were all done already?  Of course this is because many of you are simply lazy and do not want to take the time to read articles and study what  is really happening in Iraq. You can read can’t you?

So once again I will baby-sit all you so called “gurus” and try to help you understand the truth as I know the overall plan and I can see it being executed. No - I  refuse to tell you the overall plan as it is bigger than you can imagine and probably willing to understand anyhow. If I were to tell you then you would only take it, abuse the information and use it for your own purposes to hype it up anyway. Too bad it must be this way.

I will say the plan is NOT about some foolish nonsense of a GCR (global currency reset). I have had many conversations with IMF representatives and they all tell me this if foolishness and they have been working to reset the financial arena now since 2008 and it will continue.

Currencies revalue each and everyday and some currencies will adjust too in the SDR basket to coincide with any significant value of the IQD or any currency in the basket. It is a slow process and just because you want or need an RV today will not make it reality. Sorry! Stop making up stories about this “GCR” as it is getting real boring.

Till next time…. Auf Wiedersehen!

Peace and Luv To Ya All, 
Mnt Goat

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

"So once again I will baby-sit all you so called “gurus” and try to help you understand the truth as I know the overall plan and I can see it being executed. No - I refuse to tell you the overall plan as it is bigger than you can imagine and probably willing to understand anyhow. If I were to tell you then you would only take it, abuse the information and use it for your own purposes to hype it up anyway. Too bad it must be this way."

So this guy in Jersey who pretends he's a lady in the Alps knows the plan, eh?

Someone's really feeling full of themselves ...

Too bad it's too much like bull crap to me!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So this guy in Jersey who pretends he's a lady in the Alps knows the plan, eh?

CNN Has Dispatched Our Senior European Correspondent (Umbertino)

Over To Bavaria To Get To The Bottom Of This ...

funny-german-bike-stand.gif

:D     :D     :D

• Upvote 3

MT Goat writes volumes of crapola in a vain attempt to make people believe he/she is knowledgeable in predicting a large revalue of the dinar. He/she has been spewing this stuff for years without a single digit of movement in the peg. It remains at 1166 for a reason. The CBI and MOF are comfortable with it. PERIOD. They are fighting to stay alive over there with the enormous downturn in the price of oil. For a country whose economy is 95% petroleum based, a $45 a barrel market price is death. Until prices go back up and ISIS is defeated, there is little good news for MT Goat to write about, so he/she justs bloviates endlessly. We must be patient. Release yourself from the emotion of anticipation, or it will eat your guts out. We need to calm down and be patient while things get sorted out over there. I know I'm going to catch some wrathful comments from this, but we cannot ignore the situation over there.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

MT Goat writes volumes of crapola in a vain attempt to make people believe he/she is knowledgeable in predicting a large revalue of the dinar. He/she has been spewing this stuff for years without a single digit of movement in the peg. It remains at 1166 for a reason. The CBI and MOF are comfortable with it. PERIOD. They are fighting to stay alive over there with the enormous downturn in the price of oil. For a country whose economy is 95% petroleum based, a $45 a barrel market price is death. Until prices go back up and ISIS is defeated, there is little good news for MT Goat to write about, so he/she justs bloviates endlessly. We must be patient. Release yourself from the emotion of anticipation, or it will eat your guts out. We need to calm down and be patient while things get sorted out over there. I know I'm going to catch some wrathful comments from this, but we cannot ignore the situation over there.

Antietam do you not think that we are not all abreast on the current situation, anyone on DV knows WTFIGO ! Please don't make me spell it out ! We all know ! Hell I haven't live almost 58 years because I'm stupid. What's even worse is that we have a Muslim in the White House that is lighted up like a fricken rainbow! I'd give all of my dinar and anything else that really doesn't make a Shiite in my life just to have the blessings of our Lord back in the great nation. Let it roll !
  • Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

Thanks Ron...Great food for thought...This does put a perspective on the some article I'm still looking to see pass before Article 4 can be met...National Guard/ Amnesty Bills, Dr. Shabbi taking responsibility of the CBI(credibility) and the Investment Laws...As far as Mt. Goat being full of herself (I'll give her the credit she wants as a woman) she brings more to the table than the people that are bad-mouthing her...

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 2

I am not saying that MT Goat's articles aren't newsworthy. What I'm saying is that none of that really matters when it comes to the dinar, in my opinion. You can have all the items on your RV checklist marked "accomplished" and there still has been no RV of the dinar. Heck, they haven't moved the peg one tiny bit since 2009. The only accomplishment that really matters, (again, in my opinion), is geopolitical stability. That means ISIS must go, and corruption in the Iraqi government must be curtailed. Of course an oil price around $120 a barrel wouldn't hurt either. I realize that every time I mention "long term investment" some people on this site want to gnash their teeth on me because I'm crashing their emotional platforms built around a huge revalue. I don't mean to crush dreams, but I do think there are two ways to look at our investment in the dinar, and one of them is long term. The situation on the ground over there is not good.

• Upvote 4

I really enjoy "story time", I don't think I could understand the basic facts of what's happening without some explaining it to me....smh. I really believe there are some here that think the good folks at DV are a bunch of rubes, and unable to comprehend on our own.

Thanks Auntyem for splainin

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Caz, you sound like someone who doesn't like anyone discussing the possibilities of the dinar other than a big revalue. So......do you think dinarvets should only espouse Luigi's line of ilk, or are you open to other possibilities that may be discussed? As evidenced by many comments made by posters, it is crystal clear to me that there are people who are dangerously close to ruination if it doesn't "pop" in the next few months. Don't you think it is worth their sanity and well being to offer solutions that don't involve the blatant lies of gurus who care only about ginning up dinar sales? In my opinion, there is money to be made on the dinar but we must be patient. I do not believe the CBI can massively revalue the dinar at the present state of iraq's instability. The fact that it hasn't moved off the 1166 peg for six years kind of proves my point, doesn't it? And the name is Antietam, not auntyem.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

"ruination"

There millions of starving children worldwide.........exactly what are ya doin for them.......I mean a humanitarian such as yourself surely isn't just helping folks here at DV........right. LOL it just gets old having folks like yourself piss on us on a daily basis..........the majority of us can read and comprehend..........thanks anyway Antietam(sorry it reminds of Dorthy's auntie). Of course there can be money made off Dinar........that's why we is here buckwheat, Another Eyore.....egads

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Botzwana,

I already got a Gov that thinks they know whats best for me.........now we get it here at DV. The folks that bet the farm on this venture based on info from a cartoon character now are getting advise here at DV from cartoon characters under the guise of "helping". There's a common denominator..............they're both cartoon characters! Run fast.......& Run away from anyone that can't produce documentation as to their expertise in any given field.

Antietam do you not think that we are not all abreast on the current situation, anyone on DV knows WTFIGO ! Please don't make me spell it out ! We all know ! Hell I haven't live almost 58 years because I'm stupid. What's even worse is that we have a Muslim in the White House that is lighted up like a fricken rainbow! I'd give all of my dinar and anything else that really doesn't make a Shiite in my life just to have the blessings of our Lord back in the great nation. Let it roll !

You go Booooooooy!!! 100% agree (+1)

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2

It doesn't have anything to do with fear, unless you have placed yourself in an over exposed position. We all want the same thing out of this. To make some money. I don't think anyone bought dinars to LOSE money. But we are repeatedly lied to by unscrupulous pumpers who prey on the uninformed. It's hard to believe that there are still uninformed people out there, but apparently there are. Information is neither good nor bad. It's just information. And my interpretation is that the ground situation in iraq is non-conducive to aNY kind of revalue big or small at the present time. We need to be willing to relax and let iraq play out. We really have no choice if we are going to stay in the game.

• Upvote 1

"unscrupulous pumpers who prey on the uninformed"- LOL!!!! Ya mean like salesmen, lawyers, doctors, politicians,......etc. Come on man get real, what you present ain't nothing new & happens daily! If one is easily led it will happen anywhere under any circumstance. I'm continuously amazed by some that think that this a new phenomenon & unique to dinar. "there's a sucker born every minute".........is so very true. Sad but true...........never going change. The promise of instant gratification is too strong for some to ignore. Anything "sales" related relies heavily on this simple concept.

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Pretty sure the CBI don't need to start coining those 500 & 1000's just yet.

All they need to do is post a decent RV and the country would be flooded instantly with millions of nearly new to mint condition 1000, 10,000 and 25,000 IQD notes.

Just think of all the money Iraq could "save" on printing costs in one easy move.

/sarc

Well caz, if you are a doctor or lawyer and you actually believe in TNT's blatant lies, then I promise you I will not be seeking your professional services because you're not smart enough to pop a blister. Just my opinion, nothing personal here.

smile

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well caz, if you are a doctor or lawyer and you actually believe in TNT's blatant lies, then I promise you I will not be seeking your professional services because you're not smart enough to pop a blister. Just my opinion, nothing personal here.

Of course NOTHING you state is even remotely close to what I posted. Classic LOPster 101: twist others words to fit your own narrative.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1