Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ABADI: SOHACB ALL CORRUPT GOVERNMENTS IN THE PAST

italiancat

33f6aed56bb3d2893e9897200611b59c_L.jpg

Abadi: Sohacb all corrupt governments in the past
BAGHDAD - Baghdad News .. vowed Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, on Saturday, to hold accountable all corrupt in the past governments, while stressing that he has been reduced nearly 700 billion from the financial allocations for the three presidencies, including staff.
Ebadi said at a news conference attended by Baghdadi News , we "with nations that stand with Iraq in the war against terrorism to be the owner of approval," noting that "some reservation on cooperation with Russia and acting as if the United States President Barack Obama, one of his relatives."
welcomed Abadi, "the Russian air strikes on condition Coordination with Iraq, considering that the international coalition is no longer enough, "pointing out that" I do not mind the arms of the four-party alliance to fight Daash terrorist.
"He added, that" we had 30 to meet with officials and heads of state during two nights in New York where they discussed the importance of supporting Iraq in the fight against organizing Daash terrorist ", vowing at the same time as the" accounting of all the corrupt in the past governments.
"He said the Prime Minister that he" has been reduced nearly 700 billion from the financial allocations for the three presidencies, including staff, "explaining that" there is a reduction will reach eight times the other in the budget, "adding that" Iraqi blood is a red line and calls do not bid on the national.
"He continued Abadi, that" the plans are going full for the Liberation of gray and high temperatures are delaying military operations in Anbar, "revealing at the same time that" There one of the officials has more than 800 protection element distract them salaries from the state treasury.
"He pointed out that" when I receive the state was the Treasury where 3 billion only and the country needed 15 billion, "adding," lost a lot of friends politicians because of the reforms, "adding that" I belong to the Dawa Party, but I do not factional and Emile for my sect or party. "

http://www.albaghdadia.com/iraqnews/item/44948-2015-10-03-11-48-34

• Upvote 4