Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

New Currency Rates Will Show On Monday.

Luigi1

Luigi says...

Cannot be Varafied.

May or could show.

Proceed with caution.

Use your own judgement.

Your views.

03 Oct 2015...S3A....

Here is that Bloomberg video that said one Saturday night they will adjust all the currencies and we wake up Monday morning to all new exchange rates!!!  .....

What if this is that Saturday night!!!   

Edited by Luigi1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 11

Good ! I wanted to put my 2 weeks notice in this coming MONDAY . . . with this "reliable" information now at hand I can do just that. Yippee, Woot Woot, Huzzah & Hurrah with tiny brass knobs [on it], and let's throw a WOOPOW in there for good measure !!!  :facepalm:  :bs:

No doubt, i'll be at my 6am meeting and then it's off out to the Oil Patch . . . 

• Upvote 1

Ridiculous. Why is this kind of constant lying so connected to our dinar investment? Why do gurus feel that we have to be "stimulated" continuously with RV rumors? Each of us should be able to do our own evaluation of the actual events in iraq in terms of a currency revaluation without this cloud of "salesmanship gimics" following us around. I believe we are all smarter than that. Discussing the geopolitical news in iraq is good, but flooding us with a barrage of daily "RV today" stories is insulting. At least it is to me.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

Ridiculous. Why is this kind of constant lying so connected to our dinar investment? Why do gurus feel that we have to be "stimulated" continuously with RV rumors? Each of us should be able to do our own evaluation of the actual events in iraq in terms of a currency revaluation without this cloud of "salesmanship gimics" following us around. I believe we are all smarter than that. Discussing the geopolitical news in iraq is good, but flooding us with a barrage of daily "RV today" stories is insulting. At least it is to me.

A good laugh is good for the soul Antietam. Don't be so serious.  :)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Lutie, I am all in favor of a good laugh, just not when it involves financial investment. I guess what I'm saying is that a guru lie once in a while is entertaining.....but a constant daily barrage of blatant lies is irritating. Open discussion on this forum of Iraqi political news is good for our "awareness" of the situation on the ground over there. But outright lies, such as TNT and a score of other shisters, dump on us everyday is bad. There is absolutely no need to tell lies except to gin up dinar sales, or to keep people from selling. We don't need lies. We are not children. But we do need information. Factual true information from non-biased sources in iraq. That's all I'm saying. I'm not here for entertainment, I'm here for information.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

A good laugh?

Seriously?

Lusqueegie seems to actually believe

the manure that falls from his lips.

With Possum, he's pure parody.

Possum is our good laugh because

we know his goal is our entertainment.

But Lusqueegie?

No...he's just delusional...

• Upvote 1

***///

LUIGI keeps poppin' up with this mis/disinformation....

makes us wish we could reach through our computer screen and play Whack-A-Mole on him !  :deadhorse:

Between this trash and UMBERTINO's kommie spew, we've never been more enlightened about who we are as

intelligent human beings when compared to their lunacy:jester:

Compared to LUIGI & UMBE, 'OlSarge's Giant Cat is the President of MENSA  !  :tiphat:

Better stop the presses for that one Chess.  I'm not sure we can move forward until the final answer comes in for that one.  I for one am willing to wait for as long as it takes.

Hey Sarge's Gals.  Good to see you both.  Who has been out of touch, you or me?  I've been doing a lot of lollygagging lately so I'll take the first hit.

Good Day.

Lutie, I am all in favor of a good laugh, just not when it involves financial investment. I guess what I'm saying is that a guru lie once in a while is entertaining.....but a constant daily barrage of blatant lies is irritating. Open discussion on this forum of Iraqi political news is good for our "awareness" of the situation on the ground over there. But outright lies, such as TNT and a score of other shisters, dump on us everyday is bad. There is absolutely no need to tell lies except to gin up dinar sales, or to keep people from selling. We don't need lies. We are not children. But we do need information. Factual true information from non-biased sources in iraq. That's all I'm saying. I'm not here for entertainment, I'm here for information.

And yet you posted to this thread not once but twice.  Why?

The new rate for Monday is 1167 and going up.  So since it's going up that's good for us right?

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

It's probably been a year since I've been here; but I try to always tell the newcomers the truth, at whatever chance I get. Having previously been part of a dinar sales/rumor group - it's because there is no "news" regarding this. In truth, the plan has been established for a while, and no one wants to listen. The dinar will eventually be restructured; the value will at most adjust by approx. 15%, if that, and they may allow the currency's value to naturally 'float' or make adjustments of it's value based upon the economy. However; it is also very likely it will remain a pegged currency, and the initial ~15%, if that, gain will be all anyone ever sees (possibly not even making up for the money you overpaid on your actual dinar).

As a dinar salesman, it's part of the job to create logins on every website and promote rumors - that quite honestly, we just made up on the spot. There were no facts behind them, we just did it to keep members active (we were also raking in ad revenue on our site) and to keep them purchasing. The worst part is - everyone who invested in dinar has lost on their investment (because you overpaid significantly for your dinar, for the most part); while other real investments could've made you substantial gains at this point. I feel bad mostly that after what, 8-10 years now, I'm still coming back and seeing the same exact false hopes and same exact rumors posts on these type forums. Anyways, say all you want after this; those who have been around a while know I'm good for my word, and blatantly honest; though I don't even recognize a lot of the usernames I see. I'm just helping out, as usual, as I've helped create so many of these fake rumors to drum up sales - the entire investment idea was drummed up on false pretenses to make a quick buck, based on certain other... 'investments' in the past. As always, if my profile still shows it, I have tons of info on how this started and how rumors/vendors work.

• Upvote 1

It's probably been a year since I've been here; but I try to always tell the newcomers the truth, at whatever chance I get. Having previously been part of a dinar sales/rumor group - it's because there is no "news" regarding this. In truth, the plan has been established for a while, and no one wants to listen. The dinar will eventually be restructured; the value will at most adjust by approx. 15%, if that, and they may allow the currency's value to naturally 'float' or make adjustments of it's value based upon the economy. However; it is also very likely it will remain a pegged currency, and the initial ~15%, if that, gain will be all anyone ever sees (possibly not even making up for the money you overpaid on your actual dinar).

As a dinar salesman, it's part of the job to create logins on every website and promote rumors - that quite honestly, we just made up on the spot. There were no facts behind them, we just did it to keep members active (we were also raking in ad revenue on our site) and to keep them purchasing. The worst part is - everyone who invested in dinar has lost on their investment (because you overpaid significantly for your dinar, for the most part); while other real investments could've made you substantial gains at this point. I feel bad mostly that after what, 8-10 years now, I'm still coming back and seeing the same exact false hopes and same exact rumors posts on these type forums. Anyways, say all you want after this; those who have been around a while know I'm good for my word, and blatantly honest; though I don't even recognize a lot of the usernames I see. I'm just helping out, as usual, as I've helped create so many of these fake rumors to drum up sales - the entire investment idea was drummed up on false pretenses to make a quick buck, based on certain other... 'investments' in the past. As always, if my profile still shows it, I have tons of info on how this started and how rumors/vendors work.

Truth is that you don't no shiite ! Does it make you feel good to try and resurrect your lying ass ! Do you think that you are going to be forgiven ? Well not around here, If I were you, I'd be on my knees asking for forgiveness , but don't come around here and expect any! :butt-kicking:  

• Upvote 3