Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

THE REAL DEM NOMINEE

I have stated before that I think I know who the real Democratic Nominee for POTUS 

will be, and it ain't Hilarious. Also I don't think that President Obama will complete his 

second term, but not because of anything tragic that would befall him. Rather because 

I believe that there will arise a situation in the world requiring someone who has,"special skills",

to deal with it. And that someone will then be begged to become the new Secretary General of the 

U.N.. Of course that person will be Barack Hussein Obama. Now he will require someone to fill the 

position of POTUS  that he can control and that wont take credit for everything that Obama has

done. That cancels out Hilarious and Biden(he's too old and not in good enough health)

But there is one person that is standing in the wings and has shown himself to be a perfect 

puppet in Obama's hands. So without further ado I'd like to introduce everyone to not only the 

Democratic Nominee but what I fully expect to be the next President..................................

Nobel Prize Rumors Put Focus On Kerry-Iran Coziness

Growing speculation that John Kerry will receive a Nobel Peace Prize for finalizing the Iranian nuclear deal is generating renewed criticism of his close relationship with the Iranian foreign minister, Javad Zarif, a key public face for the theocratic regime who is rumored to be a probable co-recipient with Kerry.

Rumors have been circulating for months that Kerry and Zarif will be co-selected for the prize. The Stockholm International Peace Research Institute, a leading Swedish think-tank, recommended in July that the two be selected for the Nobel in 2016.

Lawmakers and Washington insiders who have worked for years on the Iran portfolio have reacted with shock to the rumors, telling the Washington Free Beacon in multiple interviews that both Kerry and Zarif are unfit to receive the prize.

“We have seen Nobel Prizes that appeared to be awarded to people who have acted staunchly to the detriment of Israel’s existence, and if that is their inclination this time, I think Secretary Kerry should be first runner up for the Nobel Prize, right behind the Ayatollah,” said Rep. Louie Gohmert (R., Texas).

The Nobel Prize speculation comes after months of reports describing warmth and comfort between the American and Iranian teams that sealed the final Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action.

The United States considers Iran to be the world’s leading state sponsor of terrorism and military officials have linked Tehran to the deaths of hundreds of American soldiers in Iraq.

The growing rumors have reignited criticism among insiders of Kerry’s coziness with top Iranian officials and of the deal more specifically.

“No one should be surprised if the Nobel Peace Prize committee ends up awarding the chief negotiators of a catastrophic agreement that preserves and legitimizes Iran’s ability to build nuclear arms, and unleashes over $100 billion for Iran to further fund Hezbollah, Hamas, Palestinian Islamic Jihad, and other terrorists who attack Israel,” said one senior GOP aide who has long worked on the issue.

Those who spoke to the Free Beacon both on and off the record said that Kerry and Zarif would make a mockery of the award. The recognition of Zarif in particular, a longtime Iranian regime insider known for his vociferous dislike of Israel, was particularly offensive to some observers.

“I assume they’ll win it. It will be announced in early-mid October, and then Kerry can resign in glory and join the Democratic presidential race,” said Bill Kristol, the prominent conservative commentator and editor of the Weekly Standard.

Like Kristol, other observers feel certain that the Nobel commission will grant the award to Kerry and Zarif either this year or next.

“American historians will judge Kerry as one of the worst secretaries of state in the country’s history, a man who ceded enormous parts of the globe to hostile American rivals and legitimized the Iranian nuclear program,” said one senior pro-Israel official who has been involved in the Iran fight but was not authorized to speak on record.

“It’s not a surprise that European elites, who find America’s rivals preferable to America and want to do business with Iran, are going to reward him for it,” the source said.

When asked this week to address the speculation, a spokesman for the Nobel Foundation declined to confirm who may or may not be in the running.

“The Nobel Foundation cannot comment, confirm, or deny rumors of the kind described in your email below,” the official said.

“According to the statutes of the Nobel Foundation and the prize awarding institutions of the Nobel Prize all nominations are classified information,” the official added, explaining that in some case nominators choose to reveal who they have nominated.

Nominations for the 2015 Nobel Prize had to be made before Jan. 31 of this year, before the nuclear deal was finalized. If chosen after this date, the nominees would be considered in the 2016 cycle.

“I think the work of the Nobel Committee of the Norwegian Parliament this year just got much easier,” Carl Bildt, the former Swedish prime minister, tweeted immediately after the nuclear agreement was announced in Vienna.

“A Nobel Peace Prize for John Kerry?” the Week asked the following day. “It could happen.”

Conservative commentators, such as National Review’s Jay Nordlinger, also picked up on the speculation.

“If the Norwegian Nobel Committee gives John Kerry the peace prize for the Iran deal, and Iran goes nuclear, will he throw away his Nobel medal?” Nordlinger asked in August, as criticism of the deal mounted.

The committee that gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize has already admitted that they did it in hopes of gaining a certain response which they did not get. They now are expressing regret that they gave Obama a Nobel Peace Prize. Hopefully they will think this through a little more clearly. But you can't fix stupid.

• Upvote 2

LGD I was thinking that when you said the following you may be eluding to October 20th in San Frncisco at the 9th Circut court of Appeals and Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq:

>Also I don't think that President Obama will complete his 

second term, but not because of anything tragic that would befall him. Rather because 

I believe that there will arise a situation in the world requiring someone who has,"special skills",

to deal with it."

Flier October 20 hearing

OCTOBER 20 2015

9TH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS TO HOLD ORAL ARGUMENT IN

GRINOLS ET AL V ELECTORAL COLLEGE, OBAMA, BIDEN ET AL

The case was brought by Attorney Orly Taitz on behalf of presidential candidates and electors in 2012 presidential election. It took 9th Circuit 3 years to get to the oral argument stage.

The plaintiffs provided the court undeniable proof that Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barry Soebarkah used Connecticut Social security number 042-68-4425, which was never assigned to him and all fabricated IDs as proof of his identity and eligibility for the US Presidency. The case is particularly strong as in 2012 9th circuit disqualified another candidate, Peta Lindsey, for lack of eligibility.

Please come to the hearing to support the plaintiffs and Attorney Taitz.

U.S. COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT95 Seventh Street
San Francisco CA 94103

2015-10-20  9:00 am  Courtroom 2, 3rd Floor Rm 330, James R. Browning U.S. Courthouse, San Francisco Case No. Title Nature Origin Time / Side           13-16359 James Grinols v. Electoral College – Plaintiffs appeal the district court’s dismissal of their action challenging President Barack Obama’s eligibility to run for the Office of the President of the United States in 2012 and alleging violations of California Elections Code § 2150. [2:12-cv-02997-MCE-DAD] Civil E. CA 15 min

Follow the updates on the case on www.OrlyTaitzESQ.com, donate to support the case.

Dr Orly Taitz, ESQ 29839 S. Margarita Pkwy, ste100, RSM, CA 92688 dr_taitz@yahoo.com  OrlyTaitzESQ.com fax 949-766-7603 ph949-683-5411

Edited by bigwave

LGD I was thinking that when you said the following you may be eluding to October 20th in San Frncisco at the 9th Circut court of Appeals and Dr. Orly Taitz, Esq:

>Also I don't think that President Obama will complete his 

to deal with it."

Flier October 20 hearing

OCTOBER 20 2015

9TH CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS TO HOLD ORAL ARGUMENT IN

GRINOLS ET AL V ELECTORAL COLLEGE, OBAMA, BIDEN ET AL

The case was brought by Attorney Orly Taitz on behalf of presidential candidates and electors in 2012 presidential election. It took 9th Circuit 3 years to get to the oral argument stage.

The plaintiffs provided the court undeniable proof that Barack Obama, aka Barry Soetoro, aka Barry Soebarkah used Connecticut Social security number 042-68-4425, which was never assigned to him and all fabricated IDs as proof of his identity and eligibility for the US Presidency. The case is particularly strong as in 2012 9th circuit disqualified another candidate, Peta Lindsey, for lack of eligibility.

Please come to the hearing to support the plaintiffs and Attorney Taitz.

U.S. COURT OF APPEALS FOR THE NINTH CIRCUIT95 Seventh Street

San Francisco CA 94103

2015-10-20  9:00 am  Courtroom 2, 3rd Floor Rm 330, James R. Browning U.S. Courthouse, San Francisco Case No. Title Nature Origin Time / Side           13-16359 James Grinols v. Electoral College – Plaintiffs appeal the district court’s dismissal of their action challenging President Barack Obama’s eligibility to run for the Office of the President of the United States in 2012 and alleging violations of California Elections Code § 2150. [2:12-cv-02997-MCE-DAD] Civil E. CA 15 min

Follow the updates on the case on www.OrlyTaitzESQ.com, donate to support the case.

Dr Orly Taitz, ESQ 29839 S. Margarita Pkwy, ste100, RSM, CA 92688 dr_taitz@yahoo.com  OrlyTaitzESQ.com fax 949-766-7603 ph949-683-5411

That actually fits in perfect with my scenario as I believe that no U.S. President has ever held 

the office of Secretary General of the U.N.. Also I think I read that here on DV that it was in the

rules or bylaws somewhere that a POTUS couldn't hold that office.

So Obama falsifies his birthing records just long enough to destroy America, I'm sorry I meant,

"Fundamentally Transform America", and then is removed from office when America is no longer

a viable threat to the world chaos necessary for the Anti-Christ.   

Sounds like a viable plan to me. And the world Loves him because the world hates us.

So elevating Obama to the Leader of the Enslaved World via the United Nations would simply

be the natural process.