Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Letter from Iraq Stock Exchange (ISX) to securities companies (general agency)

moneysoon

Interpretation from my friend followed by a rough summary of what it means:

[interpretation]

This is coming from the ISX Board of Directors

They have looked at the minutes of the meeting or session held in 9/26/15 and coming from the legal counselor (Tamimi) dated 9/21/15.  

The public companies approved in case of sell (title of document)

After the discussion the committee or board announced to the investors that they are adding this piece which is "The Iraqi Stock Market have the right to review and the status and sign for them and the ability of sell and buy of the stock and bonds for semi-government companies".  they have the right to be an agent for them.  

[end interpretation]

==================================

Summary:  The ISX has assumed the right to operate/function as an agent for semi-public companies.  It will have the authority to review the status of these companies and authorize the selling and buying of stocks and bonds for them.  This was an amendment to some existing contract .

[Me] - it appears that the privatization efforts of Abadi's reformation program is in full swing.  the plan is to privatize or semi-privatize state run companies.  they are preparing to bring these companies onto the ISX.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 8

Summary:  The ISX has assumed the right to operate/function as an agent for semi-public companies.  It will have the authority to review the status of these companies and authorize the selling and buying of stocks and bonds for them.  This was an amendment to some existing contract .

[Me] - it appears that the privatization efforts of Abadi's reformation program is in full swing.  the plan is to privatize or semi-privatize state run companies.  they are preparing to bring these companies onto the ISX.  

Ahhhhhh yeah!!  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

Hello All,

Thank You TrinityExchange for your work on this Brother.

Yes hopefully they are prepping to list a host of new companies. The GOI serving as a general agent does present a possible upside should conditions become favorable. One question will be whether or not the government can compete with businesses. Either way you look at that policy and its implications..., the "early bird" will win. Thank God I am already here NOW!

Blessings!

Edited by moneysoon
  • Upvote 2