Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly 30 September 2015

Adam Montana

Hey hey happy Wednesday!

Ok folks, if you've been keeping up with what we're doing over the last couple weeks, 

you already know what I'm about to do.

:)

We've done a LOT here in the last couple of weeks to generously and selflessly give 

to the people of a small island that I know a lot of you don't care about, and most of 

you are probably tired of hearing me talk about it.

Don't worry, we're near the end of this drive! I'll get back to promoting VIP and doing 

other things that annoy you soon enough!

For now, though, I'm going to continue... we've got THREE days left to finish this drive 

off!

I know some of you may have just found this site, so let me recap.

There was a Tropical Storm recently, and it wiped out - DEVASTATED - a small island 

in the Caribbean.

This small island was set back at least 20 years economically, and they weren't leading 

any races in the first place... and that hurts

Most of you probably didn't even hear about it. It's not something that hits close to home 

for most of our news stations, it wouldn't get great ratings, so it was announced... and 

then forgot, once the storm withered and was no longer a threat to US grounds.

But the people of Dominica... they are going to be fighting for a LONG time to get back 

on their feet.

So far we've raised an amazing $15,510.

Is your name on this sheet??!

post-72-0-49369700-1443625631_thumb.png

That's in USD, my friends! That's how amazing this community is! 

In a couple days, I'll be finalizing arrangements to have a container filled with essential items 

like diapers, femcare, flour, cooking oils, rice, beans, etc, shipped to Dominica.

This isn't a ton of money, and we're barely going to make a dent in helping them... but we 

ARE going to help them! 

I want you all to open your wallets one last time, and if you see an extra $10, $20, or $100 

in there... click this link: 

---->>>> http://goo.gl/VIuNeb  <<<<----

EVERY single penny you put into this is going directly into necessities for the people of 

Dominica. Not ONE SINGLE PENNY is going into my pocket.

You might wonder why I'm pushing for this. I don't know a single person in Dominica. I don't

get a tax write off for this. I don't benefit at all.

What I do get is a warm fuzzy feeling, that is completely drowned by the pain that I feel when

I think about the struggle these people are going through.

And I know that if we don't act now... if I can't get you to pull out your wallet today... there's

no way you will do it in a month, or a year, or 5 years from now.

Just give what you can. I'm going to post receipts and pictures of the great work we are doing

in just a few short weeks.

Click this link, and thanks for sticking this out with me!

---->>>> http://goo.gl/VIuNeb  <<<<---- 

Next week I'll be posting an update on what we accomplished, and we'll get back to focusing

on the Dinar.

Now for the weekly Q's! 

Hi Adam,

I would like to say thanks for all the prep work you, all the staff and moderators with DinarVets, and your associates are doing for us.

I may have a technical problem you can help me with.  My online currency converter is stuck around 1 USD = 1,191 to 1,131 IQD.  Can you fix my online currency converter so that it consistently reads 1 USD = 10 IQD or (much) less?  I'm pretty sure a lot of other folks are having the same technical difficulty.

A while back you mentioned some affiliates were optimistic about the event happening in the very near future.  Have you been in contact with these affiliates recently?  If so, what input are they giving you now?

Thanks again for this great opportunity.

:twothumbs:  :eyebrows:  :tiphat:

That does indeed sound like a technical problem! :lol:

Unfortunately, my tech staff is on vacation. I will leave sticky notes all over their screens so they 

won't have a chance to miss them!

:twothumbs:

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all you do!

Is there any way to find out if there is an In-Country RV? I have heard that Iraqi Citizens are able to use Mastercard and Visa outside Iraq, with an RV amount for those transactions. I would think that would mean there was an RV amount inside Iraq. Can you verify this?  :)

I am in constant contact with folks there - if there was in in-country RV of ANY kind, I would know 

and I would definitely share that information with the members.

FWIW though - I do not believe an "in-country RV" is something we need to worry about. I give that 

scenario less than 1% chance.

Hi there adam .. Do You think we Will See the rv This year ? What about the hcl is there good News about This ? Why does It take it SO long before they revalue the dinar .

THX for anything

News right now on the HCL is scarce, but I actually like it that way. If we are to see a major change in 

the value of the currency, and it rests on a successful HCL, then we should not hope to see a lot of "news" 

or "tips" on it's progress.

The HCL, and then the RV, is something that will happen BOOM! or as LGD has in his signature...

"SUDDENLY"

Hey Adam, how youu? In light of the recent article by Shabbi outlining how much Maliki embezzled from Iraq, and how he did it. What else is holding Abadi and the GOI from arresting Maliki, his family, and his crew? Also have they actually implemented any of the laws they unanimously approved back in August? Is their any basis that would indicate the next round of reform laws will be handled in a more efficient way?

I think Abadi has done a great job in reshaping the GOI. Maliki is small potatoes - he's merely a gnat on 

Abadi's shoelace at this point, and I think Abadi is working behind the scenes on bigger items.

ADAM:  Do you know if there is any info regarding what opinion Christine Lagarde, IMF Director, has on the IQD?....thanks

Not that I know of, but that's not a bad thing. Just because I don't know the details doesn't mean it's 

not happening!

Hey Adam. Anything even close to a warm fuzzy feeling about Oct. 1 and an r/v?

I have a warm fuzzy feeling about what we're doing for Dominica. :D

Hello Adam, any news on the HCL? Just wondering, keep up the good work.

Strangely quiet at the moment. Like I mentioned above, I'm hoping that's the best news possible right now.

========================

That's it for now... if you haven't donated yet, you scrooge... bend at the waist and stick those short arms
into your deep pockets and weasel out a couple bucks! This is the best cause you'll hear of this year, and 
you know I don't ask for your help often.

You'll be glad you did!

Here's the donate link: ---->>>> http://goo.gl/VIuNeb  <<<<----

:tiphat:

• Upvote 13

When I see that kind of money being given in less than a week it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and happy to be a member of this site.

Adam, I sent Julie an email about a friend /member that lives in Miami. My friend contacted me because if you need him to he would be more than willing to help you load the container. That is of course if you're shipping from Miami.

Thanks for the chat, and God bless you for all you do. You are a good man.

• Upvote 6

When I see that kind of money being given in less than a week it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and happy to be a member of this site.

Adam, I sent Julie an email about a friend /member that lives in Miami. My friend contacted me because if you need him to he would be more than willing to help you load the container. That is of course if you're shipping from Miami.

Thanks for the chat, and God bless you for all you do. You are a good man.

Yes sir, we got it! 

I'm working the logistics still... but we will definitely be in touch with the gentleman if we can use his help.

• Upvote 2

Thanks Adam, not only for the Dinar update, but also what you and the people of this site are doing for the people of Dominica.  A very worthwhile cause, and know that it will be much appreciated by the people of that island.

• Upvote 1

If there is an anonymous way of donating I will - I would prefer my name not be on a sheet nor public knowledge. If you use a platform that allows that then hit me up. That's not Scrooge - that's privacy protection and my most important criteria.

I have also donated through another site that allows this called the Red Cross. Inspired by you btw.

Edited by Dinarian64
  • Upvote 1

Thank you Adam for being such a good example for all to follow- thinking about helping others for no benefit to yourself other than the warm fuzzy feeling you get!

I can also send you a warm, snuggy Thuggie your way if he will cooperate-let me see about that!  :partyhat: 

• Upvote 2

If there is an anonymous way of donating I will - I would prefer my name not be on a sheet nor public knowledge. If you use a platform that allows that then hit me up. That's not Scrooge - that's privacy protection and my most important criteria.

I have also donated through another site that allows this called the Red Cross. Inspired by you btw.

That's an easy fix !!  You can put anybody's name.  Make something up.  Put it Sandfly's name.  Your credit card information does not show on Adam's list.  

• Upvote 2

I am only listing the first name of people who donate, so no worries there. And I will never share anything more than that on this matter.

I value privacy and protection just like you do!

Here's the donate link: ---->>>> http://goo.gl/VIuNeb  <<<<----

I considered a lot of alternatives, including the Red Cross. I came to the conclusion that although the Red Cross has a significant presence in Dominica, they still do not have a dedicated operation that I know for a fact is giving 100% of my money (and yours and the other members here) to help in this situation.

I just can't come to terms with giving a dollar and knowing that only 60% of it will actually help the people I want to help, if that much even!

I'm not going to keep harping on why I decided to do this solo, rather than just give to a "charity". I believe I've explained that already.

There's a good reason I don't do fundraisers or charity promotions very often... when I do, I don't get paid for them. Everything I'm doing for this one is coming right out of my pocket. I have huge thanks to my family for allowing me to take time out of my work schedule, take money out of our pockets, and take time away from my family, to do this good deed... And they thank all of you as well.

I can't stress enough how blessed we are to be part of this community. I know I could have done a lot of different things with my life, but THIS... THIS is awesome.

:tiphat: and :twothumbs:

• Upvote 7

Current total:

$16,850!

We are $3,150 away from our goal.

Let's blow this thing out of the water!!!!

If you donated once... double down. DO IT!

I dare you :D

DONATE: ---->>>> http://goo.gl/VIuNeb  <<<<----

Wow!!  And we're just halfway in the week!!  Blessings to all indeed!!  :bravo:  :bravo:  :bravo:

• Upvote 1

Let's get this done folks !!!  

If a guy with a dozen kids can double up so can some more of us.  

Let's dig a little deeper and finish this task.  

A DOZEN! Holy cow that's a lot of fun!

Current total..... drumroll..... 

I'm not even going to say. WOW. It's less than $20,000 but WOW we are close! And one of our members - you can take credit if you want to, you know who you are - actually matched my $2000 contributi

I'll post a screenshot later.

COME ON GANG! Keep it rolling!

We are up to 301 people who have pulled out their wallets and got involved.

DANG I love you all!

:clap:

Here's a few of the most recents:

9/30/15 Susan  $20.00 9/30/15 Ronald  $10.00 9/30/15 Steve  $10.00 9/30/15 Brian  $30.00 9/30/15 Richard  $20.00 9/30/15 :wub:  :wub:   $1,000.00 9/30/15 Ronald  $10.00 9/30/15 cynthia  $100.00 9/30/15 John  $100.00 9/30/15 ric  $30.00 9/30/15 Eric  $50.00 9/30/15 James  $50.00 9/30/15 Tony  $100.00 9/30/15 Charlie  $100.00 9/30/15 Barbara  $50.00 9/30/15 Ron  $20.00 9/30/15 Edgar  $50.00 9/30/15 Joe  $30.00 9/30/15 Bryan  $30.00 9/30/15 Larry  $20.00 9/30/15 Charlotte  $20.00 9/30/15 Jaime  $50.00 9/30/15 JOHN  $50.00 9/30/15 Steve  $100.00 9/30/15 Steven  $20.00 9/30/15 Raymond  $10.00 9/30/15 Ralph  $30.00 9/30/15 Roger  $20.00 9/30/15 Richard  $100.00 9/30/15 Bill  $10.00 9/30/15 Jeffrey  $10.00 9/30/15 Diane  $10.00 9/30/15 Sanna  $20.00

• Upvote 3

Thank's adam. What a great group of people, who have jumped in and helped with the needs of the people of Dominica. I know myself how hard it can be. I spent 15 years in Micronesia, Guam & Saipan, and i know how devastating an island gets, when hit with a major Typhoon. Saipan recently was hit with a tropical storm, that sat quasi stationary, and turned into a super Typhoon fifteen miles away from the island. This storm leveled the island. They will not have any power for six months. Thank's to all the Dinar Vets. :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:  :eyebrows:

• Upvote 2

It looks like most likely we will be loading up the container in Miami. From there it will go to Dominica and I have found a few churches that are willing to take delivery and use the goods.

This drive is a SCREAMING success so far!

By my best calculations, we still have room in the container for some more goods. Feel free to just send the donate link to friends or your email lists if you have them.

I can't WAIT to post pictures of the end results.

You are all aMAzinG!!!!

(If we have any members in Miami that want to help load the container, please contact me privately via email at VIP@dinarvets.com. Please do NOT send email from a yahoo.com, att.net, or any of the other email providers I have listed in my "whitelist" topic.)

• Upvote 1

Ok, I have a serious question to you, the wise and knowledgable members here.

I want to make the most of our cash, but I don't have a lot of time to do a ton of free time.

We have 12-15k in funds to buy rice, beans, flour, etc.

I haven't started doing the math yet, but it sounds like a lot of dough. (lol)

Does anyone know of a better way to spend the money, rather than going to something like a Costco?

Like I said, I don't have a lot of time. I want to get this out to them ASAP, and if that means we don't spend the money 100% efficiently... I'm not going to lose a lot of sleep over it.

What's most important right now is that we get this job done, and learn from it because we can probably do this at least once a year for some good cause or another.

Back to the question... is Costco or Sams Club a good option? Or does anyone have a better idea?

:tiphat:

• Upvote 2