Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Immigration

I get it! Really I do! America is a country founded on immigrants. I think it is one of our strengths in years past.

Having said this, do we really need to continue accepting the world's rejects?

In almost any country, if you have money, you can buy citizenship. Allowing people with means is good for our country.

11 million illegal immigrants with over 1/2 collecting welfare is a bit much!

Speak the language! America is the only country stupid enough to offer the driver's test in 16 languages, but only has road signs in one language!

Assimilate into the culture, raise your children as American, and embrace our values! 

Do not collect in small communities of others from your culture, speak the language of that foreign country, and never attempt to become an American.

I have always found to strange that a foreign person can come into America with no credit history - apply & receive a One hundred and fifty thousand dollar loan from the federal government to start a business but a person born, raised in America can not have the same benefit. How many 7/11's and Dry Cleaners do we need?

If an American is pregnant & traveling in another country and gives birth - what citizenship is the baby? Yup, you guessed it - American.

So why do we automatically give US citizenship to any baby born in our country? People come to visit our country from all over the world just to give birth, leave, but use their child's citizenship to permanently return with the whole family.

Where has common sense gone?????????????????????????????????? :(

• Upvote 6

RACIST )(*$(#^@!%@#% <_<  ()@(*&(&(    :eek:  )*)$@#)$*#$   #^@^& :rulez:  *#&(*&$#$@#^*^ :mad: #$^#$^ @#%  :banhammer:   _%*%&$^@%  :P  ;)  :lmao: OK, all kidding aside, thats the first thing you are going to hear from illegals and their supporters____Leftys.  Thats why we need trump in there, so we can talk about illegals and anchor babys and not care about the ones here illegally crying because we are not politically correct.  :bulb: They dont like American culture, only their money. Pretty soon our culture is gone for our kids :eagle:  :eagle:  :eagle:  :eagle:  :eagle:  :eagle:

• Upvote 3

This has always been the game plan of the progressives. Use the Constitution ( or a liberal interpretation of) to bludgeon anyone who dares object to their political correctness. It started with its insistence on separation of church and state, and then advanced to reproductive rights, aka abortion, and then on to providing civil liberties to any and all regardless of citizenship. There is no mention of the United States in the geopolitical scenario of end-time prophesies in both the old and new testaments. This does not bode well for us. We may have become so marginalized by then that we have no power or influence in world affairs.

citizens are misdirected toward the wrong battle.  we spend fruitless time on liberal, conservative, immigration arguments while the primary issue goes on untouched.  the united states democratic government has been assumed by corporations.  government for and by the people is suspended and therefore the cares and affairs of the people are no longer reviewed.  this is no greater evidenced than by the current tax structure where the people are required to pay their taxes while multi-billion dollar multinational corporations are paying 0% taxes and some even as low as -20% taxes.  

we however would rather spend our time talking and ranting over social issues instead of attacking issues that address the accounting and budget of the nation.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

TriniteXchange - we have so many issues in America that each individual fights the fights that effects that person the most!

I agree with your issue! I am just wondering since the Middle Class was the primary source of revenue & Corporate America has all but destroyed them: Where are the funds going to come from now?

• Upvote 1

TriniteXchange - we have so many issues in America that each individual fights the fights that effects that person the most!

I agree with your issue! I am just wondering since the Middle Class was the primary source of revenue & Corporate America has all but destroyed them: Where are the funds going to come from now?

that is true gymrat.  everything changed for the nation when courts recognized corporations as 14th amendment citizens and honored them same as "we the people".  the legal definition of "person" changed from real people to include artificial fictions.  so then the door of competition between the interest of the united states citizens widened tremendously and the citizen with the greatest lobbying power wins the attention of the government.  

for example, whereas one citizen might enjoy greater purchasing power in the country's currency resulting in a more valuable paycheck, the other citizen prefer a devalued currency resulting in increased export potential.  whereas one citizen is interested in equitable labor laws, the other citizen is just as interested in the destruction of unionized, and resulting cheap, labor (immigrant and international workforce).  whereas one citizen is extremely limited in its options to diffuse high taxation, the other citizen has been granted tremendous opportunity to reconstruct its position in order to enjoy maximum reduction of tax burdens.  

"where are the funds going to come from now?"  is a powerful question from one sect of the citizenry however this does not concern the other sect whatsoever.  instead the question it ask is, "how much longer will the middle class citizen be allowed to hold onto the wealth that belong to us?!"  because in essence wealth or value does not dissipate, it is only transferred from one to another.  however the most amazing thing is that if the original "people" realized that this craziness easily ceases with their non-participation, their interests would materialize almost overnight.  simply recall the outcome of the civil rights bus boycotts.  stop patronizing the corporate fiction and it dries up and vanishes almost overnight.  

Edited by TrinityeXchange
  • Upvote 1

I get it! Really I do! America is a country founded on immigrants. I think it is one of our strengths in years past.

Having said this, do we really need to continue accepting the world's rejects?

In almost any country, if you have money, you can buy citizenship. Allowing people with means is good for our country.

11 million illegal immigrants with over 1/2 collecting welfare is a bit much!

Speak the language! America is the only country stupid enough to offer the driver's test in 16 languages, but only has road signs in one language!

Assimilate into the culture, raise your children as American, and embrace our values! 

Do not collect in small communities of others from your culture, speak the language of that foreign country, and never attempt to become an American.

I have always found to strange that a foreign person can come into America with no credit history - apply & receive a One hundred and fifty thousand dollar loan from the federal government to start a business but a person born, raised in America can not have the same benefit. How many 7/11's and Dry Cleaners do we need?

If an American is pregnant & traveling in another country and gives birth - what citizenship is the baby? Yup, you guessed it - American.

So why do we automatically give US citizenship to any baby born in our country? People come to visit our country from all over the world just to give birth, leave, but use their child's citizenship to permanently return with the whole family.

Where has common sense gone?????????????????????????????????? :(

Your dead on Gym   + 100