Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shabibi: Maliki receive more money than all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq "combined"

yota691

Shabibi: Maliki receive more money than all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq "combined"

[13:24] 15 / Sep / 29 

C13N3.gif

Erbil, 29 September / Sپtیmbr (PNA) - Professor Kadhim Jawad Head of Graduate Studies at the Faculty of Administration and Economics and Politics, University of London said in an Iraqi session on the occasion of Eid al-Adha in the British capital London, Professor Shabibi Governor of the Central Bank of Iraq, the former said that al-Maliki receive more funds of all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq "together" of the leader Abdul Karim Kassem Saddam Hussein was enough to build a new home can accommodate up to 30 million people will be security for all human beings in the world 

Master received in 1971 from Manchester University and a doctorate from the University of Bristol in the United Kingdom a very good grade and he taught graduate studies in European universities for many years and in March banks manage professionally and his books taught in universities of the world. When was assigned to manage the Iraqi Central Bank to stabilize prices and implementation of policy cash sober with the professional management of foreign currency and raise the value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar. But this is a successful manager subjected to harassment from the Prime Minister villager ignorant has a tendency dictatorship where he was appointed four of singled out his ruling large positions within the central bank and they are not with jurisdiction until the central bank affected I took a random hit Otunabh They Director-money laundering department, and director of the Legal Department, and Director of the banks control, and Director of the Economic Department and took corruption is rampant within the central bank by co-Maliki in the party, P Director-money laundering department "allocate money laundering Iraq in favor of the ruling party and legal director dealers gloss upon the Director of the banks control taking the dollar sell to private banks associated with the ruling party and the prime minister, less than the market amounts making Iraq millions of dollars lost every day due to this corruption and the smuggling of the government's budget funds abroad in favor of al-Maliki and Gelaozath. and when he decided to Governor of the Central Bank change them in order to maintain at home money from the theft came to him a letter from Prime Minister prevented him from removal of these corrupt and between the lines of the book veiled threat. When beyond the first corrupt gang "mad-Maliki," and issued by his partner and his friend Medhat al-Mahmoud arrests on Shabibi after that was the last in Switzerland lectures about the new monetary policy in a global seminar for International Monetary Fund. And then appointed al-Maliki cousin named Ali al-Moussawi, the governor of the central bank to plunder every provision of the Iraqi state in the amount of $ 67 billion in the last days of his dominance on the government to hand over power to Ebadi and the budget for Iraq empty and the Reserve Central Bank ravished Iraq to enter into a major financial crisis can not advancement of them after a decade even if oil prices improved today. He added Professor Kadhim Jawad, quoting Professor Shabibi: Maliki receive more money than all the rulers of the Republic of Iraq "together" of the leader Abdul Karim Kassem to Saddam Hussein, which did not bring any unfinished mention the Iraqi people and homeland, it was enough to build a new home according to the latest international standards, can accommodate up to 30 million people live in the well-being and stability of the security of all human beings in the world in which to live.

• Upvote 6

Shabs is coming out from the shadows in a BIG way . . . wonder if Maliki is smart enough to start heading for the door, yet ?

I don't think he's that smart.

Just remember you can't hide this amount of money!!!

Oh yeah! Try giving it to my second wife. She can hide it.LOL

SOON HE WILL DROP

Not soon enough.

• Upvote 2

Thank you, Yota. This is a rough read, but I do not believe Shabibi is directly quoted at all. Jawad is passing on statements Shabibi has said as second hand info.  Not that it is not true, we all know it is, but it doesn't look like Shabibi came to the plate.

Thanks again.  I always feel better just knowing Shabibi is out there somewhere.

• Upvote 1

Thank you, Yota. This is a rough read, but I do not believe Shabibi is directly quoted at all. Jawad is passing on statements Shabibi has said as second hand info. Not that it is not true, we all know it is, but it doesn't look like Shabibi came to the plate.

Thanks again. I always feel better just knowing Shabibi is out there somewhere.

Agreed

too funny how the gurus propagated the belief that this currency could really have rv'd under nouri al-maliki.  every last one of them was wrong.  there would NEVER have been a profit for us while that man held office.  no hcl, no amnesty, no article 140, no national reconciliation, no reconstruction, nothing guaranteed.  i remember having a heart to heart with a buddy of mine where painstakingly i noted that if maliki wins another term i would have no choice but to sell what i had and exit iraq.  maliki's sole intent was to steal all of iraq's wealth and to play the western nations as fools.  

i truly thank God for abadi.  he has a LOT of work to do and a lot of years of stalled government to make up for.  it will require patience on our end but for the first time ever we are witnessing progress in iraq.  

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I totally agree Trinity, I would just check the dinar news sites right before Ramada for a week or two and that was all. This year was totally different when I started learning about Abadi and while I was learning, more and more progress was happen also. I am still trying to learn as much as a can now, because there was no progress with Maliki at all and I am far behind in understanding this process.

Right now, you can watch the Parliament, even though they are a bit slow, and see results. As well as other parts of process in motion. I had to make a list of the accomplishments to keep track.

So I agree, thank god for Abadi!

• Upvote 3

I don't think intelligence has much to do with it, I think he is arrogant and that much of a narcissist to think he is entitled to whatever he wants no matter the cost.

Agreed. 100%. What additional evidence does the Committee on Integrity and Abadi need before they arrest his butt and seize all of his assets around the world? Go get him and the assets and save your own country. Break the downward cycle your economy and that of the ME.

• Upvote 3

I don't think intelligence has much to do with it, I think he is arrogant and that much of a narcissist to think he is entitled to whatever he wants no matter the cost.

Too right mate ! I always enjoy a sleight sarcastic shot at Maliki . . . he gives you so much ammo to work with with. His greed, arrogance & narcissim will eventually deliver him to his Downfall. 

Meanwhile, we enjoy the show, which will have a happy ending for the Iraqi citizenry; perhaps much in the same way that Saddam went down.

• Upvote 1

too funny how the gurus propagated the belief that this currency could really have rv'd under nouri al-maliki.  every last one of them was wrong.  there would NEVER have been a profit for us while that man held office.  no hcl, no amnesty, no article 140, no national reconciliation, no reconstruction, nothing guaranteed.  i remember having a heart to heart with a buddy of mine where painstakingly i noted that if maliki wins another term i would have no choice but to sell what i had and exit iraq.  maliki's sole intent was to steal all of iraq's wealth and to play the western nations as fools.  

i truly thank God for abadi.  he has a LOT of work to do and a lot of years of stalled government to make up for.  it will require patience on our end but for the first time ever we are witnessing progress in iraq.  

We dont have hcl, 140, amnesty under the new guy.... All we have is SOON