Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

British report: Daash plans for «nuclear tsunami» to exterminate millions of people!

yota691

09/26/2015    13:44

463170_e.png

bullet.png  Fears of a nuclear fall, however Daash

The newspaper "Dell Express" British revealed in a report that fighters organization «Daash» now planning to launch a "nuclear tsunami" for the extermination of hundreds of millions of people from above the ground, in what could be described as "religious bigger holocaust" The world has not seen him ever seen. Quotes the newspaper "Jurgen Todn Hoover" German parliamentary journalist former Christian Democratic Party led by German Chancellor Angela Merkel was quoted as saying: "The killers Daash adopters thought of genocide have ambitions but limited access to atomic weapons, they compare to a nuclear tsunami preparing to attack to do the most religious cleansing process in the history of mankind. "He explained Hoover the only journalist who was allowed to" Daash "presence inside the front fighting lines because of what is known about the sharp criticism of US policies in Iraq and Syria," that militants Daash currently in control of the land in Syria and Iraq, the largest of the UK's total area and they are backed by a spirit of enthusiastic I've never seen anything like it before in a combat zone or war. "said German journalist," The West is not able to militarily defeat those who call themselves rulers of the Caliphate, in reference to the leaders of Daash and his fighters, because hundreds of young fighters arriving daily to join to its ranks. He added: "It is not a position to stop them at all only the Arabs, and said:" I have come back from there, frustrated and pessimistic, "and described Daash as" the most dangerous and brutal enemy "fighters, stressing that he had never seen anything like them in life. He spent Todn Hoover 10 days with its fighters and managed to return with his head over his body without Daash travels. And accompanied by his son, who came with him against his will, which focused its main mission to protect the life of his father. and has been approved to travel to the territory under the control of the organization after tough negotiations with some of the leaders Daash who allowed him in the end to come. I did not Atkmen German journalist of contact with his family During the ten days he spent there only once during his first three days there, and then the mobile phone was taken from him. Todn Hoover plans to record his experiences there in the book to be published later. 

Hayman, because the aspirations of Daash are in print, you believe it is prophecy?  This German author will at least a new book deal that will make him a ton of Deutsche Marks.

"The killers Daash adopters thought of genocide have ambitions but limited access to atomic weapons..."

And I have ambitions for a new Bugatti, but I have limited access to one.  Daash may have ambitions for a nuclear aircraft carrier, but they have limited access to one.

Russia, Iran, Turkey, the USA, and the rest of the international coalition, and I would think with China's support, are working together to exterminate ISIS.  Do you think with all of that intelligence and power, ISIS is going to get a bomb, even a suitcase bomb to blow up some of the richest oil fields in the world, and cause death and destruction in the surrounding oil producing regions?

Just a thought...

Edited by Carrello
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

I really don't think they know what they're up against ........ if they nuke a Christian country, the rest of the world will turn on them even all the bleeding heart libtards that love them. 

they'd be bombed back to the stone-age, and I have a feeling every Muslim around the world will be living in fear for there lives

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 1

I really don't think they know what they're up against ........ if they nuke a Christian country, the rest of the world will turn on them even all the bleeding heart libtards that love them. 

they'd be bombed back to the stone-age, and I have a feeling every Muslim around the world will be living in fear for there lives

Someone dropped a Ruby onya Machine- even'd you out with a + Ole Son . . . I find no lie in what you say; moreover you couldn't be MORE correct - on ALL counts. Many Liberals look on ISIS as the Victim and result of American aggression. Some people just can't or refuse to see the truth of things.

Edited by 10 YEARS LATER
  • Upvote 3

No. LOL

Just sayin America doesn't act a whole lot like a Christian nation.

Its the actions of the people that make a nation not the indolence of its president.

I'm pretty sure your government does not act in the interests or the beliefs of the vast majority of Americans, kinda like the UK.

• Upvote 2

Its the actions of the people that make a nation not the indolence of its president.

I'm pretty sure your government does not act in the interests or the beliefs of the vast majority of Americans, kinda like the UK.

So true,my friend. And the actions of the American people is to look the 

other way while the murder of 60million plus babies occurred.

The actions of the American people is to become Irate about the killing of a lion, while at the same time

tell Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh that they need to lay of the Planned Parenthood issue. 

The actions of Americans is to become so selfish, egotistical, and narcissistic sometimes I think I'd 

rather live on a deserted island. Think I'm wrong or being to critical? Look up what the number one

selling fad item is today. You got it, "the selfie stick". I'm telling you, ya just can't make this crap up. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

So true,my friend. And the actions of the American people is to look the 

other way while the murder of 60million plus babies occurred.

The actions of the American people is to become Irate about the killing of a lion, while at the same time

tell Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh that they need to lay of the Planned Parenthood issue. 

The actions of Americans is to become so selfish, egotistical, and narcissistic sometimes I think I'd 

rather live on a deserted island. Think I'm wrong or being to critical? Look up what the number one

selling fad item is today. You got it, "the selfie stick". I'm telling you, ya just can't make this crap up. 

I wont disagree with you, there's nothing to disagree with.

if this Dinar thing ever comes in I was thinking of buying an island, nothing too extravagant just enough for a farm, animals etc etc but you and yours are welcome to join us. Either way if the dinar never comes in I think i'll have my island in a few years anyway, 60 - 100 acre islands sell in Scotland for the price of a 3 bedroom house in London lol.

for about 5 years now I've had a longing for a self sustaining off grid yet comfortable-ish life away from this mess of a world 

• Upvote 2

I wont disagree with you, there's nothing to disagree with.

if this Dinar thing ever comes in I was thinking of buying an island, nothing too extravagant just enough for a farm, animals etc etc but you and yours are welcome to join us. Either way if the dinar never comes in I think i'll have my island in a few years anyway, 60 - 100 acre islands sell in Scotland for the price of a 3 bedroom house in London lol.

for about 5 years now I've had a longing for a self sustaining off grid yet comfortable-ish life away from this mess of a world 

Wow, gonna have to look into that.

Do you know what jurisdiction they would fall under? 

Hopefully none, and they are zombie proof right? Wouldn't want any of 

them freaks coming around and messing everything up.  :eyebrows: 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy

Wow, gonna have to look into that.

Do you know what jurisdiction they would fall under? 

Hopefully none, and they are zombie proof right? Wouldn't want any of 

them freaks coming around and messing everything up.  :eyebrows: 

well they fall under the Queen, so still UK ....... but over here when you buy property you actually own the land, no tax's due (you pay that when you buy and its like 1%)

even off Ireland there are some nice Islands.

Most of these islands already have buildings, generators, plumbing etc etc.

I was looking at one about 3 years ago that came with its own heli pad + helicopter and hanger + 4 x 6 bedroom houses, multiple out buildings, 3 beaches, fishing rights for 5 miles but it was just a little bit out of my price range (and when I say a little bit I mean £100,000)

the best property I've seen in Scotland in the past 10 years which sold last year was for 350,000 acres , majority woodland- 60 long term tenants on farms, complete hunting rights, a hydro electric power station, 2 huge lakes and so much more --- that went for £10 million --- to me as an engineer that is rock bottom price lol the power station alone probably cost £50 million to build....... its bascially your own country

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 2

Seriously now ya got me thinking. I mean since I personally believe that between the 

Queen of England and the Queen of the Netherlands they pretty much got the world under 

their control. Do you have some links that would show me some of those properties and 

how much, Policing, that is provided by the UK gov. ? Hopefully not much, but things like 

if we wanted to home school Lady Grace would the Crown have anything to say about that?

If we wanted to essentially live without their influence would that be allowed?

I like the way you think my friend...... :twothumbs: .....I feel the same way.

Seriously now ya got me thinking. I mean since I personally believe that between the 

Queen of England and the Queen of the Netherlands they pretty much got the world under 

their control. Do you have some links that would show me some of those properties and 

how much, Policing, that is provided by the UK gov. ? Hopefully not much, but things like 

if we wanted to home school Lady Grace would the Crown have anything to say about that?

If we wanted to essentially live without their influence would that be allowed?

Sorry for the delay, I've been painting the house all day.

home school UK -- https://www.gov.uk/home-education

regarding policing there wouldn't be any if you were on your own Island but you would still have to comply with UK laws. basically you'd be left alone unless you called the police or they thought you were up to something.

As long as your not breaking the law you will be left to your own devices ...... "An Englishman's home is his castle"

websites below for Island sales

http://www.vladi-private-islands.de/en/objects/c:great-britain/r:atlantic/o:for-sale?v=

here's one in Ireland that went up for sale last year for only £140,000 http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2750403/Yours-140-000-Caves-beaches-94-acres-pristine-land-private-island-costs-average-UK-home-reach-boat-helicopter-good-weather.html

there's pretty much nothing on the market right now, only 1 or 2 decent prospects come up for sale every year and there isnt massive demand for them

LGD......you may want to check VISA rules and regs prior to acquiring a UK property......I suspect u most likely already gave that some thought. I personally have no idea what their rules are, there may be hoops to jump thru, then again it may be a simple cake walk.

In any event I also await an RV to help fulfill attainable dreams, I hope your prayers are answered as we pray for all of us.