Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Presidency announces a new project for national reconciliation

yota691

2015-09-25-140648%D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%A
14:06 
09/25/2015

It announced the Presidency of the Republic, on Friday, the launch of the project for national reconciliation, saying it would offer the project on the political blocs after the feast.

A spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic, quoting Khaled Huani Patriotic Union of Kurdistan site, in a press statement that "the Presidency will launch a national reconciliation project, which will be presented to the heads of political blocs for the purpose identified and then starting to implement a long holiday."

He added that "there is a national reconciliation project was prepared by a special committee under the direct supervision of the President of the Republic, and has to take advantage of some of the projects submitted from many parties and personalities met by the president and formed idea about it."

Xuan stressed that "the project is an integrated, multi-parties and will be presented to the heads of political blocs in the meeting by the President of the Republic," adding that "the project will be put in the coming period and will hold a meeting for the purpose of adoption and then starting it."

And that "there is a difference in this project from the previous projects, as it was aimed at the meetings of political forces, and this project includes several themes in the political, social, religious, economic, even at the legislative and legal level, therefore, by a significant difference from the previous projects." .

With regard to the assigned project amounts, official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic said: "There is no truth to what is said that there is a $ 20 billion will be spent on reconciliation, The project was prepared by a committee of advisers in the Presidency of the Republic did not state treasury costing any expenses and will be put at the meeting of the president with the heads political blocs and will be the basis of this project in the national reconciliation. "

Presidency announces a project of national reconciliation will be put on the political blocs after the feast

Date: 09/25/2015 13:49

5855149122014_qa.jpg

Information / BAGHDAD / .. 
announced the Presidency of the Republic, on Friday, the launch of the project for national reconciliation, saying it would offer the project on the political blocs after the feast. 
A spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic Khaled Huani quoting the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, in the news, seen by Agency / information / "the presidency of the republic by its president Fuad Masum, will launch a national reconciliation project, which will be presented to the heads of political blocs for the purpose identified and then starting to implement a long holiday." 
He added that "there is a national reconciliation project was prepared by a special committee under the direct supervision of the President of the Republic, and has to take advantage of some projects submitted from many parties and personalities met by the president and formed idea about. 
"Xuan stressed that" the project is an integrated, multi-parties and will be presented to the heads of political blocs in the meeting by the President of the Republic, "adding that" the project will be put in the coming period and will hold a meeting for the purpose of adoption and then starting it. 
"And that" there is a difference in this project from the previous projects, as it was aimed at the meetings of political forces, and this project includes several themes in the political, social, religious, economic, even at the legislative and legal level, therefore, its difference great for previous projects. 
"With regard to the assigned project amounts, official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic said:" There is no truth to what is said that there is a $ 20 billion will be spent on reconciliation, The project was prepared by a committee of advisers in the Presidency of the Republic did not state treasury costing any expenses The President will present at a meeting with heads of political blocs and will be the basis of this project in national reconciliation ".anthy / 25 R.

Soon EagleEye! I know we all make jokes now and then but you got to admit it looks like the world is going to be implode or explode and either way we will triumph because we have something the rest do not ! And I'm not talking about the IQD.........God blessed America ! And now we await !

• Upvote 2

You are right Texstorm.  The world does look like it is going down.  WISH this thing would pop beforehand.  I have been wanting an off grid farm for 5 years now.

I am not an economist Botzwana but i can not see any way that Iraq can RV.  No way no how. No LOP  they are to broke for that!!

Soon EagleEye! I know we all make jokes now and then but you got to admit it looks like the world is going to be implode or explode and either way we will triumph because we have something the rest do not ! And I'm not talking about the IQD.........God blessed America ! And now we await !

You are kidding Right Tex. I have followed you for a while and you are a smart person!

Would you like to sell your Dinar? I'm buying

And PT Barnum said?

If they want to succeed they have to be united.

Go Iraq

Go political blocs

Go national reconciliation

And they are not even close laid back  You have to know that.. No BS Right.

2015-09-25-140648%D9%81%D8%A4%D8%A7%D8%A
14:06 

09/25/2015

It announced the Presidency of the Republic, on Friday, the launch of the project for national reconciliation, saying it would offer the project on the political blocs after the feast.

A spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic, quoting Khaled Huani Patriotic Union of Kurdistan site, in a press statement that "the Presidency will launch a national reconciliation project, which will be presented to the heads of political blocs for the purpose identified and then starting to implement a long holiday."

He added that "there is a national reconciliation project was prepared by a special committee under the direct supervision of the President of the Republic, and has to take advantage of some of the projects submitted from many parties and personalities met by the president and formed idea about it."

Xuan stressed that "the project is an integrated, multi-parties and will be presented to the heads of political blocs in the meeting by the President of the Republic," adding that "the project will be put in the coming period and will hold a meeting for the purpose of adoption and then starting it."

And that "there is a difference in this project from the previous projects, as it was aimed at the meetings of political forces, and this project includes several themes in the political, social, religious, economic, even at the legislative and legal level, therefore, by a significant difference from the previous projects." .

With regard to the assigned project amounts, official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic said: "There is no truth to what is said that there is a $ 20 billion will be spent on reconciliation, The project was prepared by a committee of advisers in the Presidency of the Republic did not state treasury costing any expenses and will be put at the meeting of the president with the heads political blocs and will be the basis of this project in the national reconciliation. "

Presidency announces a project of national reconciliation will be put on the political blocs after the feast

Date: 09/25/2015 13:49

5855149122014_qa.jpg

Information / BAGHDAD / .. 

announced the Presidency of the Republic, on Friday, the launch of the project for national reconciliation, saying it would offer the project on the political blocs after the feast. 

A spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic Khaled Huani quoting the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, in the news, seen by Agency / information / "the presidency of the republic by its president Fuad Masum, will launch a national reconciliation project, which will be presented to the heads of political blocs for the purpose identified and then starting to implement a long holiday." 

He added that "there is a national reconciliation project was prepared by a special committee under the direct supervision of the President of the Republic, and has to take advantage of some projects submitted from many parties and personalities met by the president and formed idea about. 

"Xuan stressed that" the project is an integrated, multi-parties and will be presented to the heads of political blocs in the meeting by the President of the Republic, "adding that" the project will be put in the coming period and will hold a meeting for the purpose of adoption and then starting it. 

"And that" there is a difference in this project from the previous projects, as it was aimed at the meetings of political forces, and this project includes several themes in the political, social, religious, economic, even at the legislative and legal level, therefore, its difference great for previous projects. 

"With regard to the assigned project amounts, official spokesman for the Presidency of the Republic said:" There is no truth to what is said that there is a $ 20 billion will be spent on reconciliation, The project was prepared by a committee of advisers in the Presidency of the Republic did not state treasury costing any expenses The President will present at a meeting with heads of political blocs and will be the basis of this project in national reconciliation ".anthy / 25 R.

All those 1000s of hours spent . Wow!   I guess you got nothing better to do eh Yota1

Edited by Freedomrules
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 19

This is such a tiring, trollish thing to say. I've been here 5 years, I'm not going anywhere.

Not, trollish. More like leading to "you should know better". This is not an investment in company or a technology. This is a long term investment in a country. Right now you're probably thinking "ya, I know that". I remember you used to have some pretty insightful things to say back in the day. Now, that's turned into a lot of whining. So the reason for my comment goes for you and everybody else; You knew what you were getting into (or should've), so quit whining and get back to adding some insight.

I am not an economist Botzwana but i can not see any way that Iraq can RV.  No way no how. No LOP  they are to broke for that!!

You are kidding Right Tex. I have followed you for a while and you are a smart person!

And PT Barnum said?

And they are not even close laid back  You have to know that.. No BS Right.

All those 1000s of hours spent . Wow!   I guess you got nothing better to do eh Yota1

Freedom rules only when you can escape the prison of your own closed mind and the open mouth that got you there to begin with

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

My feeling, Fredomrules, is that last comment about Yota will get you removed from this forum.  If it doesn't, IMO, it should. 

Not much to add drj except that you are RIGHT.  Some people will piss, moan and complain about something if not everything.  Yota brings (it seems) almost all of the news here lately.  I don't say much about him but I should say more.  Thank You Yota.  I appreciate your efforts and sincerely hope you don't let one disgruntled pessimistic lobster to ruin even a minute of your day.

Good Day All.  except you know who 

• Upvote 5

%D9%85%D8%AC%D9%84%D8%B3-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9

Reconciliation and accountability in Parliament demanding the presidency of parliament to activate its role to conduct a reconciliation conference

Author: Publisheron:

September 26, 2015

In: PoliticsViews: 41 views

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) Reconciliation Commission and the Justice and Accountability in Parliament said on Saturday, she addressed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives in order to provide support to the Committee and activate their role in order to ensure the success of the reconciliation conference in Iraq.

He said committee member Mohammed Naji military's (IMN) that "the Commission is seeking to introduce some national parties that want to engage in the national reconciliation and political science building However, the Commission needs to be supported by the House of Representatives."

The Committee on Parliamentary clans has confirmed that it will hold a conference with tribal western regions to announce its rejection of the presence Daash terrorist gangs and to identify collaborators with the names of those gangs and their hands stained with the blood of innocent people.

The military said that "the Commission formally addressed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to hold a special conference of national reconciliation and the introduction of those who want to contribute to the building of the new Iraq, and provided that these authorities are not supportive of terrorism and is stained with the blood of innocent people."

He called on the President of Iraqi Scholars Mullah Khalid last month the federal government to conduct genuine national reconciliation between moderate political and religious authorities of the Sunni community.

The Commission for Reconciliation and parliamentary accountability and justice that the project of national reconciliation and a bad cosmetic reforms package does not serve the welfare of the citizens.

The committee member said Hisham Abdul Malik earlier this month that "the reconciliation project a bad project for a long time, the United Nations began its activities after it was inactive with national reconciliation has been working to collect the papers of the three presidencies, because each side has a project as well as the United Nations Project will be consolidated in a paper joint gathering of all parties. "

He added that "it is difficult to launch a conference bringing together all of the components because the result will be far not satisfy one and conference will be held one condition is mature and reach an agreed solution without everyone shows and in this case we get to genuine national reconciliation."

• Upvote 2

Claim the presidency of parliament to activate the procedure reconciliation conference

9/29/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - Al-Sabah 

said Reconciliation Commission and the Justice and Accountability in Parliament, she addressed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives in order to provide support to the Committee and activate its role with a view to the success of a conference of reconciliation in Iraq. 

A member of the committee MP Mohammed Naji military told (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network): The « The Commission is seeking to introduce some national parties that want to engage in the national reconciliation project and build the political process, however, that the Commission needs to be supported by the House of Representatives »He continued military that« the Commission formally addressed the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to hold a special conference of national reconciliation and the introduction of those who want to contribute to the building the state and the new Iraq, provided that these authorities are not supportive of terrorism and is stained with the blood of innocent people ». He said committee member Hisham Abdul Malik earlier this month: The« reconciliation project a bad project for a long time, the United Nations began its activities after it was inactive with national reconciliation has been working to collect Securities of the three presidencies, because each side has as well as the United Nations Project project will be consolidated in a joint paper gathering all parties », adding that« it difficult to launch a conference bringing together components of all, because the result is far does not satisfy one of the conference will be held one case is mature and reach a solution agreed upon by everyone without exhibitions and in this case we get to genuine national reconciliation ». 

The head of Iraq Scholars Mullah Khalid had called in a press statement the federal government to conduct genuine national reconciliation between moderate political and religious authorities of the Sunni community.

• Upvote 1

And how long do you think a countrywide reconciliation project is going to take to complete (or even plan, for that matter)?

Two years? Five years?! Ten years!!!?!

I tend to agree with you.  I just wrote about it yesterday.  They are not going to pass the laws, reconcile, let the innocent go, take maliki down, clean up corruption (the list goes on) in a matter of a few days.  Could the reinstate/rv their currency without all that, yes, but it would not be smart.  This is going to play out the way it will.  Us wishing/hoping/willing it won't make it any faster. It's just feel good stuff.  The best feel good I do however get out of this is that the citizens have been able to protest, and now have the backing of the government to fix what's broken.  Roam wasn't built in a day but we do know that Abadi is working to fix it, and we had 8 years of an idiot who was helping it go down.   I'm patient and I am impatient.   As long as I see progress for the people and government I get joy.  I love to make fun of their lingo such as "coming days", and all those tomorrows that never came.   It's part of the journey.  

• Upvote 2

History of edits:: 2015/10/1 13:19 • 4 visits readable
story_img_560d082239acd.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
the President Fuad Masum, stressed the paramount importance of national reconciliation and the completion of a realistic and solid and comprehensive represent a fundamental pillar to build a modern state of democratic institutions.
According to a presidential statement received by the agency all of Iraq [where] a copy of "infallible received at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Thursday morning, a legal delegation internationally annexation of the International Institute for Law and Human Rights Director William Spencer and director of the Foundation beyond the Scottish Borders Professor Brian Brafaty, stressed during the meeting the need to achieve important progress both in terms of completion of the document of national reconciliation and establish the necessary mechanisms to proceed to achieve this national goal. 
"He stressed the need to launch two levels balanced and simultaneous locally and nationally at the same time.Expressing confidence the completion of a major operation steps soon. 
For their part, members of the delegation expressed their willingness to support this project in terms of the training of cadres of parliamentary committees and non-Aovernmah.anthy

President infallible underlines the utmost importance for the completion of national reconciliation

01/10/2015 13:13:00

813101102015_666.jpg       President infallible underlines the utmost importance for the completion of national reconciliation

He emphasized the rule of President Fuad Masum, the utmost importance for the completion of national reconciliation and realistic and solid and comprehensive represent a fundamental pillar to build a modern democratic state institutions, stressing the need to launch two levels balanced and simultaneous locally and nationally at the same time. He expressed confidence the completion of steps a major operation soon. 
He referred, during a meeting at the Peace Palace in Baghdad on Thursday morning 01/10/2015 internationally legally a delegation of the International Institute for Law and Human Rights Director William Spencer and director of the Foundation beyond the Scottish Borders Professor Brian Brafaty, to achieve important progress both in terms of completion of the document of national reconciliation and establish the necessary mechanisms to proceed to achieve this national goal. 
For their part, members of the delegation expressed their willingness to support this project in terms of the training of cadres of parliamentary committees and non-governmental organizations.PUKmedia Baghdad   

I tend to agree with you.  I just wrote about it yesterday.  They are not going to pass the laws, reconcile, let the innocent go, take maliki down, clean up corruption (the list goes on) in a matter of a few days.  Could the reinstate/rv their currency without all that, yes, but it would not be smart.  This is going to play out the way it will.  Us wishing/hoping/willing it won't make it any faster. It's just feel good stuff.  The best feel good I do however get out of this is that the citizens have been able to protest, and now have the backing of the government to fix what's broken.  Roam wasn't built in a day but we do know that Abadi is working to fix it, and we had 8 years of an idiot who was helping it go down.   I'm patient and I am impatient.   As long as I see progress for the people and government I get joy.  I love to make fun of their lingo such as "coming days", and all those tomorrows that never came.   It's part of the journey.

And just think of the education all of us have received on this part of the world. The rebirth of a new nation we have witnessed with all of the turmoil and trials that accompany the process. I may also point out anyone who has been here a while knows more about the culture of Iraq,Isis, the Role of the Kurds,Iran, Abadi,Maliki, than most other people know about our own country. On top of all that there could be a big payday at the end. I would like take this opportunity to thank Yota,Adam, and the rest of you for posting your insights and opinions .
  • Upvote 3

Readers Number: 19
  •  
  •  

story_img_560bf218e89e3-500x320.jpg

01-10-2015 02:30 PM

The head of the House of Representatives, Salim al support for initiatives aimed to achieve a comprehensive national reconciliation in the country. 

A statement by the Information Office of the President of the House of Representatives, said that "al-Jubouri, held a meeting with the Commission on Reconciliation and Justice and Accountability in Parliament today. 

He added that al-Jubouri," accept the Committee's work and the efforts of the administration reconciliation, accountability and justice file. 

"and the statement, the meeting included" discuss national reconciliation file and need to be given more attention in order to promote security and stability in the country and the preservation of national unity. 

The head of the parliament, according to the statement, full support for all initiatives aimed at achieving a comprehensive national reconciliation , stressing's relentless pursuit of parliament to pass laws that are in support of this file. 

"He praised al-Jubouri," the role of local and international parties to provide advice in support of laws that contribute to the cohesion and the rejection of division and hatred between the sons of the nation legislation, "praising" At the same time the role of the Commission on Reconciliation and accountability The parliamentary justice in achieving comprehensive reconciliation. "

•  
  • Upvote 1

162076Image1.jpg
Infallible and Allawi

Roudao - Erbil

met President Fuad Masum, with national bloc leader Iyad Allawi and discussed together the political forces efforts to achieve national reconciliation. And came in a presidential statement seen by Roudao network media that the "infallible received Allawi at the Peace Palace in Baghdad yesterday and discussed with him ways to secure a decent life for all Iraqis , as well as continuing efforts to strengthen Iraq's international status. "The statement stressed that" the two sides discussed developments in the political and security situation, especially the war against Daash terrorist gangs and file reforms and the fight against corruption and National Reconciliation, where it was emphasized the need for concerted efforts of all political forces to complete comprehensive national reconciliation soon , to be the basis for the consolidation of security and prosperity in the country. "

Infallible: near completion of major steps to achieve national reconciliation

3/10/2015 0:00 

BAGHDAD - morning 
gave the President of the Republic Dr. Fuad Masum utmost importance to the achievement of national reconciliation and a realistic and comprehensive represent a pillar of the foundation to build a state of modern democratic institutions, expressing confidence the imminent completion of practical steps Kberh.oavad a press statement, the presidential office received «morning» Ban infallible discussed during his meeting with Dr. Iyad Allawi, developments in the political and security situation and file reforms and anti-corruption, national reconciliation, and stressed the need for concerted efforts of all to accelerate the achievement of comprehensive national reconciliation, as a basis for the consolidation of security and prosperity in the Albulad.kma pointed infallible, during a meeting with a delegation of the International Institute for Law and Human Rights Director William Spencer and director of the Foundation Beyond the Scottish Borders Professor Brian Brafaty, to achieve significant progress on both the completion of the document of national reconciliation and establish the necessary mechanisms to proceed to achieve this national goal. 
For their part, expressed the delegation members are willing to support this project in terms of the training of the cadres of parliamentary committees and NGOs.

History of edits:: 2015/10/6 13:22 • 0 visits readable
story_img_56139ed6cfafe.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
Search House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, with Secretary General of the League of the Righteous Movement Qais al-Khazali national reconciliation project.
A statement by his press office received by all of Iraq [where] a copy of "al-Jubouri met with al-Khazali, in his office in Baghdad and discussed with him the latest developments on the Iraqi arena, and the need to proceed with a project of national reconciliation, which has become an urgent demand in the country Atkhanth surgeon, with the importance of strengthening cohesion Interior of Iraqi society. 
"The President of the Parliament that" reconciliation will not be real and effective if it is touched citizen in word and deed, speech and practice, and senses Aracatha. 
"He explained that" these meetings are part of an ongoing political effort aimed at the convergence of views, and the collection of energies to find national will that be a ruler on each of wills ".anthy