Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

how to send a e mail question to adam or texas granny

kenshin7

• 1 month later...

Paperboy:   I've tried many times to use this address:   VIP@dinarvets.com and it always comes back to me as not available.   I have been trying to find someone to notify that I have not received my certificate but have not been able to get through....is there another way??

Helen, please read my other responses to your post and stop posting in so many different places. Give us time to respond.  We need to know what you mean when you say it comes back to you as not available. Is gmail refusing to send the message or are you getting an undeliverable from Adam's server? :shrug:

:cowboy2:

• Upvote 1

I'm getting an undeliverable and getting very frustrated because all I want is my certificate or for admin. to contact me and have found no way to communicate with them.

Do you still have the email saying it is undeliverable?  If so, can you please copy and paste the information from that email here in the forum. It will help us determine the problem.

Did you find the email from DV confirming your Platinum purchase? 

:cowboy2:

• 3 weeks later...

11/11/15:  I do not have the e-mail confirming, however, it was paid as I have it on my VISA on MAY 20, 2015.   Also, I can get into Platinum VIP section.   HELP...all I need is the certificate sent to me or some type of communication as to when I can expect it.

Thanks