Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

Jump to content

Recommended Posts

EXMO affiliate program

The big question is if they remove zeros where do we cash in? Only time will tell if they expand their currency exchange outlets to the full 1600 bureaux de change outlets world wide which means wellsfargo and Travelex outlets 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, screwball said:

The big question is if they remove zeros where do we cash in? Only time will tell if they expand their currency exchange outlets to the full 1600 bureaux de change outlets world wide which means wellsfargo and Travelex outlets 

 

I have always felt Iran would be the Trojan Horse in this long ride.   

 

Thanks SB.  Looking forward to Dubai.  👍

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, gregp said:

 

I have always felt Iran would be the Trojan Horse in this long ride.   

 

Thanks SB.  Looking forward to Dubai.  👍

I am going to email some banks over there and find out if they do rial exchange 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have also emailed my contact which unlike the other gurus mine is legit! Lol...I have asked them about rial, I have not asked them about dinar but will if I get a response...

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, screwball said:

I have also emailed my contact which unlike the other gurus mine is legit! Lol...I have asked them about rial, I have not asked them about dinar but will if I get a response...

 

Awesome. I found a bank in Austria that exchanges Rial, but received no email response.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, gregp said:

 

Awesome. I found a bank in Austria that exchanges Rial, but received no email response.  

Keep trying with Austria we could go there via Dubai lol

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Where can you get the rial in the UAE? 

None of the largest currency houses facilitate rial exchanges or transfers from the UAE. This has been the case historically, as under the previous sanctions regime most exchange houses deemed it too risky to deal in the rial. Iranian expatriates typically send remittances via the two Iranian banks operating in the UAE, Bank Melli Iran and Bank Saderat Iran.

A small number of Iranian exchange houses offer services in the UAE. A spokesman for the Central Bank of the UAE told The National that the bank has placed “no restrictions on the Iranian rial”. In the longer term, alternative networks are likely to develop in countries with friendlier ties to Tehran, says Ms Skjelland.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, screwball said:

The big thing is if they remove four zeros tomorrow from their rate where do you cash in or exchange?

 

17 hours ago, gregp said:

 

I have always felt Iran would be the Trojan Horse in this long ride.   

 

Thanks SB.  Looking forward to Dubai.  👍

 

Cashing out in Canada drinking and celebrating with PP, or out in Dubai with you guys - don't care, I just wanna celebrate hard to make up for years of waiting FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN!!!

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5292331

  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Members of the economic commission of Iran’s Parliament on Tuesday concluded the review of reform measures concerning the Central Bank of Iran, which is part of wider reforms aimed at overhauling the country’s ailing banking system.

According to Zahra Saeidi Mobarakeh, spokeswoman of Majlis Economic Commission, the parliamentary entity finalized CBI reforms that constituted about one-third of the banking reforms.

“Subjects reviewed during today’s MEC meeting included the mode of calculating revenues and losses in the central bank balance sheet, increasing the capital of central bank and regulating the revaluation of central bank foreign assets,” she told ICANA, the official news outlet of the parliament.

On Monday, she had announced that MEC members further discussed the central bank’s monetary and foreign currency policies.

 
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Iranian Banks Urged to Help Control Liquidity

 
 
 

Governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdolnasser Hemmati late Monday met with chief executives of banks and credit institutions to evaluate the country’s monetary and banking developments and discuss the reformative role of banks in creating market stability.

According to the official news website of the central bank, the head of the monetary regulator mostly wished to secure the cooperation of banking system to curb the rampant rise of liquidity and support private businesses. 

Banks were also called upon to assist the central bank in handling the ongoing currency crisis that has seen Iran’s rial lose more than two-thirds of its value in the past six months.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s just a matter of time.  Thanks!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/4/2018 at 10:56 PM, screwball said:

The big thing is if they remove four zeros tomorrow from their rate where do you cash in or exchange?

 

Down Town Iran if I have to ! In and out Ninja like.  :ph34r:

 

  pp

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, Freedomwish said:

 

 

Cashing out in Canada drinking and celebrating with PP, or out in Dubai with you guys - don't care, I just wanna celebrate hard to make up for years of waiting FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN!!!

 

tenor.gif?itemid=5292331

 

First case, er, ah I meant drink is on me FD  LOL  :)

 

   pp

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2018 at 2:23 PM, pokerplayer said:

 

Down Town Iran if I have to ! In and out Ninja like.  :ph34r:

 

  pp

 

Trying to picture a Canadian ninja

 

Dont think it works—Canadians are too polite,eh?  😂

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2018 at 12:56 AM, screwball said:

The big thing is if they remove four zeros tomorrow from their rate where do you cash in or exchange?

at the Air port...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, climber7 said:

 

Trying to picture a Canadian ninja

 

Dont think it works—Canadians are too polite,eh?  😂

HA!!! and with a huge maple leaf on one the back

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/15/2018 at 6:52 AM, climber7 said:

 

Trying to picture a Canadian ninja

 

Dont think it works—Canadians are too polite,eh?  😂

 

Ha ! Good one climber ! 

 

pp

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.