Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

EXMO affiliate program

The big question is if they remove zeros where do we cash in? Only time will tell if they expand their currency exchange outlets to the full 1600 bureaux de change outlets world wide which means wellsfargo and Travelex outlets 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, screwball said:

The big question is if they remove zeros where do we cash in? Only time will tell if they expand their currency exchange outlets to the full 1600 bureaux de change outlets world wide which means wellsfargo and Travelex outlets 

I have always felt Iran would be the Trojan Horse in this long ride.   

Thanks SB.  Looking forward to Dubai.  👍

• Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, gregp said:

I am going to email some banks over there and find out if they do rial exchange 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have also emailed my contact which unlike the other gurus mine is legit! Lol...I have asked them about rial, I have not asked them about dinar but will if I get a response...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, screwball said:

I have also emailed my contact which unlike the other gurus mine is legit! Lol...I have asked them about rial, I have not asked them about dinar but will if I get a response...

Awesome. I found a bank in Austria that exchanges Rial, but received no email response.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, gregp said:

Awesome. I found a bank in Austria that exchanges Rial, but received no email response.  

Keep trying with Austria we could go there via Dubai lol

• Upvote 1

Where can you get the rial in the UAE? 

None of the largest currency houses facilitate rial exchanges or transfers from the UAE. This has been the case historically, as under the previous sanctions regime most exchange houses deemed it too risky to deal in the rial. Iranian expatriates typically send remittances via the two Iranian banks operating in the UAE, Bank Melli Iran and Bank Saderat Iran.

A small number of Iranian exchange houses offer services in the UAE. A spokesman for the Central Bank of the UAE told The National that the bank has placed “no restrictions on the Iranian rial”. In the longer term, alternative networks are likely to develop in countries with friendlier ties to Tehran, says Ms Skjelland.

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, screwball said:

The big thing is if they remove four zeros tomorrow from their rate where do you cash in or exchange?

17 hours ago, gregp said:

Cashing out in Canada drinking and celebrating with PP, or out in Dubai with you guys - don't care, I just wanna celebrate hard to make up for years of waiting FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5292331

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Members of the economic commission of Iran’s Parliament on Tuesday concluded the review of reform measures concerning the Central Bank of Iran, which is part of wider reforms aimed at overhauling the country’s ailing banking system.

According to Zahra Saeidi Mobarakeh, spokeswoman of Majlis Economic Commission, the parliamentary entity finalized CBI reforms that constituted about one-third of the banking reforms.

“Subjects reviewed during today’s MEC meeting included the mode of calculating revenues and losses in the central bank balance sheet, increasing the capital of central bank and regulating the revaluation of central bank foreign assets,” she told ICANA, the official news outlet of the parliament.

On Monday, she had announced that MEC members further discussed the central bank’s monetary and foreign currency policies.

• Thanks 3

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Iranian Banks Urged to Help Control Liquidity

Governor of the Central Bank of Iran Abdolnasser Hemmati late Monday met with chief executives of banks and credit institutions to evaluate the country’s monetary and banking developments and discuss the reformative role of banks in creating market stability.

According to the official news website of the central bank, the head of the monetary regulator mostly wished to secure the cooperation of banking system to curb the rampant rise of liquidity and support private businesses. 

Banks were also called upon to assist the central bank in handling the ongoing currency crisis that has seen Iran’s rial lose more than two-thirds of its value in the past six months.

• Upvote 1

It’s just a matter of time.  Thanks!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 9/4/2018 at 10:56 PM, screwball said:

The big thing is if they remove four zeros tomorrow from their rate where do you cash in or exchange?

Down Town Iran if I have to ! In and out Ninja like.  :ph34r:

pp

• Haha 3

On 9/5/2018 at 8:31 PM, Freedomwish said:

Cashing out in Canada drinking and celebrating with PP, or out in Dubai with you guys - don't care, I just wanna celebrate hard to make up for years of waiting FOR ANYTHING TO HAPPEN!!!

tenor.gif?itemid=5292331

First case, er, ah I meant drink is on me FD  LOL  :)

pp

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/13/2018 at 2:23 PM, pokerplayer said:

Down Town Iran if I have to ! In and out Ninja like.  :ph34r:

pp

Trying to picture a Canadian ninja

Dont think it works—Canadians are too polite,eh?  😂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/5/2018 at 12:56 AM, screwball said:

at the Air port...

7 hours ago, climber7 said:

HA!!! and with a huge maple leaf on one the back

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/15/2018 at 6:52 AM, climber7 said:

Ha ! Good one climber ! 

pp