Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WE ARE WITNESSING A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT

WE ARE WITNESSING A ONCE IN A LIFETIME EVENT

Posted on 15th September 2015 by T4C

are_you_ready_for_this__by_panos46.png_z

ARE YOU READY FOR THE IMF GOVERNANCE CRISIS?

September 14, 2015

Philosophy of Metrics

Back in May I published a piece titled China Gold Deposits to the IMF – The Lima Accord and Gold Valuations. In that post we reviewed how the gold repatriation which has been taking place is in fact a reversal of the gold which was deposited with the Federal Reserve during the establishment of the USD structured system at Bretton Woods in 1944.

With the arrival of a new monetary framework, countries will need to transfer their gold deposits from within the dollar based system, to the multilateral based system. This system is being structured around the International Monetary Fund and the SDR asset. And like during Bretton Woods, gold deposits are about to be consolidated once again, this time within the multilateral framework of the IMF itself.

In recent days international institutions have been expressing their concern with the upcoming interest rate increase by the Fed. This will be the first such increase since June, 2006. The effects of this one increase will reverberate around the financial world and cause considerable volatility and sudden movements in all markets.

The Bank for International Settlements, the IMF, the World Bank, China, and a host of other central banks and banking personal, have stated that the Fed should not raise rates this week. The inevitability of this increase is now sinking in on many. Whether it’s on Thursday, in October, or in December, it is coming.

Next month there is the annual meeting of the World Bank and IMF in Lima, Peru, followed by the G20 Summit in Turkey, in December. It is my analysis that interest rates will rise this week for the first time in nearly a decade. Other central banks will eventually follow in this normalization of monetary policy. This will establish the next phase of the international monetary crisis as the rest of the world is given the justification it requires to begin shifting the monetary framework to reflect the realities of the emerging markets and balance of payments deficits.

The latest deadline for the 2010 IMF Quota and Governance Reforms is set for tomorrow, Sept 15th, just before the announcement by the Fed of the interest rate increase. This is not a coincidence. The US has delayed implementing these agreed upon reforms for the last 5 years, and the G20, IMF, World Bank, China, and even the BIS, are all now prepared to move forward on reforming the international monetary system without the support of the United States.

This unfortunate situation has been built with great care and strategy since the financial crisis. There have been many theories, analytical conclusions, and endless propaganda surrounding the international monetary system. This week, and the ones that follow, will finally separate the absurd from the factual, the unrealistic from the realistic, and the improbable from the probable.

Those who stated that monetary policy could never be normalized will soon find out if they were correct in their analysis. Those who said that interest rates could never rise will be proven wrong in the face of the realization that they just were.

But what everyone seems to agree on is that there will be volatility following the first of many incremental interest rate increases. Wealth will shift. Stocks will lose. Stocks will gain. Exchange rate arrangements will be stressed, and some will break.

employee-change_zpskkof3cty.png

And from it all the international monetary framework will begin to be reformed, with the United States providing the catalyst for a change that should have happened years ago. The refusal of the US Congress to support the 2010 IMF reforms will be registered as one of the greatest monetary missteps by any administration. Not since Nixon went on television in 1971 to announce the end of the dollar gold standard has the world been ripe for dramatic monetary change.

Following the interest rate increase, and ensuing volatility, the World Bank and IMF will begin to implement the necessary reforms to the international monetary system. These reforms and developments could very well be announced during the annual meeting in Peru next month. It will be the Lima Accord which will establish the beginnings of a new multilateral framework.

With so much happening within the monetary and geopolitical realms, it is challenging not to succumb to excitement and passion when attempting to present a factual and detailed analysis of the transition. But in these times, we are witnessing a once in a life time event. Not since the Bretton Woods Accord of 1944, has the world been primed for massive monetary and financial change. – JC Collins

• Upvote 9

Janet Yellen is arguably the most powerful woman in the world.

Yet few Americans have actually heard of her -- about 70% of the U.S. population doesn't know who Yellen is, according to a NBC/WSJ poll from March. As leader of America's central bank, the Federal Reserve, Yellen has immense influence over global financial markets and the U.S. economy. Trillions of dollars can be lost or gained based on how investors interpret each word that comes out of Yellen's mouth.

But volatile financial markets are the last thing Yellen wants. In fact, she often speaks in a monotone voice about Fed policy, attempting to avoid words or intonation that might rattle investors.

Yellen has cultivated a calm demeanor since her high school days in Brooklyn, New York, where she was a valedictorian. Along the way, Yellen has impressed many people, and not just for her smarts and her performance under pressure. She has also wowed friends with her cooking skills and her eclectic taste in different kinds of foods.

Yellen is very much in the spotlight now. She and the Fed could make history on Thursday with a move that has the potential to impact millions of Americans and global financial markets. The Fed's committee members are expected to vote soon to raise the Fed's key interest rate for the first time in nearly a decade -- if not this week, then sometime soon. A rate hike will be a signal that the Fed considers the U.S. economy healthy. But the risk is that it could trigger violent swings in global markets.

Much of Yellen's time so far as Fed chair has been a continuation of the policies of her predecessor, Ben Bernanke.

But how and when Yellen handles the first rate hike and subsequent ones will define her legacy, experts say.

"As we get into raising rates, I think this is going to be the Yellen era," says Gus Faucher, senior economist at PNC Financial Services. "This is going to make or break her tenure as Fed chair."

http://money.cnn.com/2015/09/14/news/economy/janet-yellen-federal-reserve/index.html

• Upvote 3

So, they all want to keep getting our money for free.

That way they can keep buying our land, resources, and infrastructure.

Then, the only battle left will between the us gov, and the foreign interests dukin it out to gain and maintain control over us.

If they were upset over the absurdity of the fake money, they would have banded together to stop it from ever taking place.

Instead, they were all to happy to take truckload after truckload of the fiat TP.

Now that all the recent "leaders" have screwed off the last 24 years of America, and most of her future, everyone else wants to be the king of the pile.

America is sure to lose in the transition, unless we take some drastic "protectionist" measures, we may be doomed.

On the other hand, if the Dinar is part of the SDR basket, it may be party time for a minute, if so, invest wisely.

• Upvote 6

" the effects of this one increase will reverberate around the financial world and will cause considerable and SUDDEN movements in all markets".

In the months prior to the 2004 Sumatra earthquake, which caused the tsunami killing hundreds of thousands of people, little words like tsunami, flood, earth quake, began to appear exponentially more often in public discourse than normal.

There are several terms used to describe this phenomenon. Some call it the hundredth monkey syndrome, while others call it global consciousness. Whatever one chooses to call it, it seems clear that prior to certain global events the human conscious will begin to sense something coming. Not only will they sense it, but they will unconsciously begin to use the words that describe it. This has been proven as a scientific fact.

A few years ago I began to tag my post with the word SUDDENLY. I did this because I was praying when this event would happen I believe the Lord to tell me SUDDENLY. And so things progressed for a few years, and my tag remained what can only be described as an inconsequential mystery.

Yet as my spirit senses more and more each day something big is about to happen, I have noticed that others likewise have been told SUDDENLY. And now we see the derivatives of the word SUDDENLY being used in press release articles. Folks, like the events of December 2004 I truly believe that we are on the precipice of something huge.

• Upvote 8

Yet as my spirit senses more and more each day something big is about to happen, I have noticed that others likewise have been told SUDDENLY. And now we see the derivatives of the word SUDDENLY being used in press release articles. Folks, like the events of December 2004 I truly believe that we are on the precipice of something huge.

Yellowstone Super Volcano?   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

" the effects of this one increase will reverberate around the financial world and will cause considerable and SUDDEN movements in all markets".

In the months prior to the 2004 Sumatra earthquake, which caused the tsunami killing hundreds of thousands of people, little words like tsunami, flood, earth quake, began to appear exponentially more often in public discourse than normal.

There are several terms used to describe this phenomenon. Some call it the hundredth monkey syndrome, while others call it global consciousness. Whatever one chooses to call it, it seems clear that prior to certain global events the human conscious will begin to sense something coming. Not only will they sense it, but they will unconsciously begin to use the words that describe it. This has been proven as a scientific fact.

A few years ago I began to tag my post with the word SUDDENLY. I did this because I was praying when this event would happen I believe the Lord to tell me SUDDENLY. And so things progressed for a few years, and my tag remained what can only be described as an inconsequential mystery.

God bless you my brother.  I agree with you on one point but disagree on another.  (1) I agree that God's children who are filled with His Spirit are neither caught unaware of what God is doing (2) nor ambushed by our adversary.  I disagree that the world will ever know or have any inclination to what God is doing.  (3)The world is in an entirely different boat because their eyes are completely blinded and therefore cannot see the signs.   

The Word you received from The Lord, "Suddenly", is literally meaningless to the world.  If nothing else, it would be interpreted as a means to more greed while we see it as a wonderful opportunity of His grace toward us to fulfill His will in the earth.  (4)Because what is revealed to you (us) is a mystery, and a mystery is hidden wisdom only revealed to those the author has deemed appropriate while to others God has ordained it to be folly.  (5)And so to them it is utter foolishness. 

1. "Be on guard, so that your hearts will not be weighted down with dissipation and drunkenness and the worries of life, and that day will not come on you suddenly like a trap; for it will come upon all those who dwell on the face of all the earth.  But keep on the alert at all times, praying that you may have strength to escape all these things that are about to take place, and to stand before the Son of Man."
  2. "to keep Satan from taking advantage of us; for we are not ignorant of his schemes"
  3. "For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape."
  4. "but we speak God's wisdom in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God predestined before the ages to our glory; the wisdom which none of the rulers of this age has understood; for if they had understood it they would not have crucified the Lord of glory; but just as it is written, "Things which eye has not seen and ear has not heard, and which have not entered the heart of man, all that God has prepared for those who love Him."
  5. "For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God. For it is written: “I will destroy the wisdom of the wise; the intelligence of the intelligent I will frustrate.” Where is the wise person? Where is the teacher of the law? Where is the philosopher of this age? Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? For since in the wisdom of God the world through its wisdom did not know him, God was pleased through the foolishness of what was preached to save those who believe. Jews demand signs and Greeks look for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified: a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God. For the foolishness of God is wiser than human wisdom, and the weakness of God is stronger than human strength."

Be blessed my friend.  You are doing a good job.  My point in all of this is to let you know that you are more blessed than what you know because you are graced to know His will because you have humbled your life under his mighty hand.  The prideful are not so privileged because they have opted to trust in the arm of flesh.  Because of their decision, they will always frolic around in darkness while glorying in their shame (just look at the recent decisions of the Supreme Court of the land with all of their superior intellect....yet they totally opposite God's way - blind leading the blind into utter judgement).  

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

JC Collins earlier posts (way back when his site was free) were somewhat opposed to the idea of a substantial IQD revaluation.

He was more inclined to believe that the VND had much better potential than the IQD.

I wonder if any of his ideas on those valuations have changed.

Sure hope so.

"In recent days international institutions have been expressing their concern with the upcoming interest rate increase by the Fed. This will be the first such increase since June, 2006. The effects of this one increase will reverberate around the financial world and cause considerable volatility and sudden movements in all markets.

The Bank for International Settlements, the IMF, the World Bank, China, and a host of other central banks and banking personal, have stated that the Fed should not raise rates this week. The inevitability of this increase is now sinking in on many. Whether it’s on Thursday, in October, or in December, it is coming."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/208288-we-are-witnessing-a-once-in-a-lifetime-event/#ixzz3m6dtyidi

"Those who said that interest rates could never rise will be proven wrong in the face of the realization that they just were.

But what everyone seems to agree on is that there will be volatility following the first of many incremental interest rate increases."

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/208288-we-are-witnessing-a-once-in-a-lifetime-event/#ixzz3m6dNHTnM

David Rubenstein, The Carlyle Group Co-Founder & Managing Director:  "As for the private equity industry, sluggishness in emerging markets is not a problem because firms tend to buy when there's disequilibrium and uncertainty, Rubenstein said. The decline in the developing world might be a good opportunity for private equity, he added.

Rubenstein said he doesn't fear a rate hike either.

"For our business it really isn't going to be that cataclysmic or really that dangerous because the truth is when interest rates go up, prices tend to go down in public markets. Therefore prices are less expensive and it's easier to buy things," he said."

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/09/17/rubenstein-why-the-fed-wont-raise-rates-now.html

The fed won't increase the base interest rate, even if they raised it to 0.25% the dollar would collapse.

There playing with fire even talking about it.

They've pumped so much debt into the market and the fact that they have been propping up the stock market and suppressing the commodities market for so long it just can't happen, maybe a few years back they could have. Free market my Ass, we haven't had a free market in a long time.

We're still in a recession people. The world economy is 10times worse now than it was back in 2008.

We're heading for a depression, a depression that will make the Great Depression look like a walk in the park.

All the fundamentals are the same now as they were just prior to the Great Depression except this time they've kicked the can too far down the road and the fed have backed themselves into a corner, there's nothing left to be done but let the bubble burst, something they should have done in 2008. There is so much debt on every countries books that everyone will fail this time.

Tough times are coming.

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 5

One theory I've heard is they can't fix the fiat mess there in so they may just come out and say gold is now worth $10,000 an ounce and use that to cover the debt. Long shot but I hope it happens.

Rumor is China has imported more then 3,000 tons this year alone. Have you all noticed lately how governments and even states in the US (Texas) are all scrambling to get their gold back in their possession.

If it happens silver will be where we can make some big money, buy it now while it's cheap.

• Upvote 2

One theory I've heard is they can't fix the fiat mess there in so they may just come out and say gold is now worth $10,000 an ounce and use that to cover the debt. Long shot but I hope it happens.

Rumor is China has imported more then 3,000 tons this year alone. Have you all noticed lately how governments and even states in the US (Texas) are all scrambling to get their gold back in their possession.

If it happens silver will be where we can make some big money, buy it now while it's cheap.

I've been thinking/saying this for the past few months.  A big, big mess may hit the fan soon, been building up for years.

Best thing to do is buy metals now at the cheap prices they are currently sitting at.  Gold and silver will be in huge demand, and highly valuable.  Holding even a little now will help a lot later on.

• Upvote 1

one major reason why the fed have to continually try to push up inflation is the currency war with major players being US, Japan, China.  

(to simplify this confusing stuff) long story short, united states is losing the currency war big time.  the dollar is simply too strong against these other major players.  this means that the united states export market has become too expensive.  us companies are screaming for blood as they struggle to compete globally.  raising interest rates now would strengthen the dollar even more as high rates stimulates people to save while foreign investors rush to buy equities at the high rate of return.  the dollar is already too strong as far as us companies are concerned.  the fed can't inflate the dollar enough.....it just keeps getting stronger against its competition.  

this is my   :twocents: why there was no rate increase  

(read more) To offset inflation, the Fed must raise interest rates. Since low interest rates generally indicate a weak dollar, the increase in interest rates can strengthen the dollar. High interest rates can attract foreign investors looking for high-yield returns on their investments. This causes more demand for the dollar, which increases its value. Eventually, the increased value of the dollar will ultimately slow foreign investment, since it takes more foreign currency to purchase a dollar.

• Upvote 1

My question will probably show how much I don't know about the workings of money. But here it is:  If all this happens as outlined here, what will that do to the U.S. dollars still in Iraq, and in turn, will it impact our dinars?  If this question is too silly, just don't answer. I am truly dumb when it comes to understanding money, even though I've tried to pay attention to what many of you have said about money since I bought my dinar in 2010 and almost immediately began coming here.  . . . Seems like a long time ago to me now.

• Upvote 2

The United States dollar IS the world's reserve currency. Almost every nation who has any import/export capability relies on a stable US dollar. Yes, there has been and still is talk about coming away from the Breton Woods accord, but I see no immediacy in doing this. Remember people, there is no currency that is asset-backed. It is all based on the "assumption" of a country's economic power and stability. This is why China had to perform several recent currency devalues. It's economy was slowing down dramatically, and therefore it could not maintain it's value. Over the last 70 years it has been "king" dollar that has supported the world's economic stability and it continues today. For those out there who "sense" the Holy Spirit is telling them how the economy is going to perform, I would simply say "beware". The Kingdom of God is not about scurrying around searching for money. It is about the continuance of the Gospel of Christ to all nations and peoples. Let us be ever thankful for our blessings here in the US, and like the parable of the ten talents, be ever generous to those in need, with OR without an RV.

• Upvote 4

one major reason why the fed have to continually try to push up inflation is the currency war with major players being US, Japan, China.  

(to simplify this confusing stuff) long story short, united states is losing the currency war big time.  the dollar is simply too strong against these other major players.  this means that the united states export market has become too expensive.  us companies are screaming for blood as they struggle to compete globally.  raising interest rates now would strengthen the dollar even more as high rates stimulates people to save while foreign investors rush to buy equities at the high rate of return.  the dollar is already too strong as far as us companies are concerned.  the fed can't inflate the dollar enough.....it just keeps getting stronger against its competition.  

this is my   :twocents: why there was no rate increase  

(read more) To offset inflation, the Fed must raise interest rates. Since low interest rates generally indicate a weak dollar, the increase in interest rates can strengthen the dollar. High interest rates can attract foreign investors looking for high-yield returns on their investments. This causes more demand for the dollar, which increases its value. Eventually, the increased value of the dollar will ultimately slow foreign investment, since it takes more foreign currency to purchase a dollar.

You confuse me Trinity. On the one hand you say we are in a currency war with China, Japan and the U.S. Being the players. Agreed. That a increased interest rate of a meter 1/4 of a % will strengthen the dollars invent low interest rate indicates a weak dollar. Eh maybe yes, but more so No. The 0.25% increase never materialized. This potential rate increase was already priced into the market, but then it never came. Such a low increase would merely given this administration the ability to lower rates once again for PR reasons. There are many ways to battle in a currency war. China sent a volley our way when they devalued their currency two weeks ago. IE you can currency battle by artificially lowering the value of your currency. Another way, a way the U.S. Has been preparing to return to competitiveness with China, Japan, and South Korea, has seen us diluting the value of our currency by printing more and more physical dollar bills. It's not a flat out artificial devaluation, it's a dilution of value that has the similar effect of lowering the value of the USD. Unfortunately, during these times this plan to dilute our currency this way should have been dramatically successful. However, the more we printed the more were purchased and placed in the currency reserves of over 70% of the worlds economies in the world. Just prior to China's forced/artificial devaluation they bought a Trillion dollars worth of T-bills, and then devalued their currency to remain competitive in the worlds economy as they try to mitigate their own economic woes. We keep on trying to lower the value of our currency and governments still buy them up. This is the nature of a currency war.,what can the players do to remain the least valued currency to draw companies and businesses to their land. Which in turn will support their government.

Which is why I didn't fret none when Iran started flooding Iraq with its smuggled USD a few months ago inorder to weaken Iraqs economy. Nor when it was discovered that the CBI accidentally sent more than double the amount of USD to its banks. The more USD in Iraqs economy the lower the value the IQD will be and therefore the cheaper it will be to set up businesses inside Iraq. To get the USD off the market in Iraq it came out with the in country bonds shortly afterwards. The GOI be parking them back in their reserves to strengthen their currency so it can support a revalue. Yet, a new value that remains lower than The surrounding ME country. The benefit of being the least valued currency in the ME is that you can only go up.

The phenomena of the USD holding value despite our efforts to weaken it by design,Is unseen in prior currency wars. But our successes in this arena may prove beneficial if when the Chinese economy collapses, and inflation increases, and the delayed tax deals for companies to move operations to China start to come to their contractual end. We may see a move to start building industries back in the good ol USA. Depending on the vision of the next administration that gets elected in 2016.

• Upvote 1

hi new york kevin.  i read your post and pretty much agree with what you are saying or having no problem with the basis of your opinion.  i am not able to determine however where i confused you.  please help me understand.  you mentioned something about the confusion in the first few sentences and went into a direction that lost me.  

although i am not sure where i am confusing you, i will attempt to add clarity.  the spirit of your post proves that currency manipulation is not an exact science.  this is why regardless of the mechanisms the fed is putting in place to weaken the dollar, the dollar continued to gain strength.  with the usd it is even more difficult to steer because with so many central banks holding it in reserve, inflation of the usd often is offloaded to them which lessens the effect in america's markets.  the fed is aware that ANY slight change to the usd MIGHT have huge effects to the global markets....even a small percentage increase.  plus ANY increase to the interest, regardless of how small, is in the direction of strengthening the already strong dollar.  

not sure if that helped at all.

It goes along with my contention that the dollar cannot collapse without taking the world's economies with it, and they all know it! What other country could have kept the interest rate for borrowing at zero for seven years? Being able to print your own currency without constraint (QE2, etc, etc.), doesn't hurt either. Now iraq.............?

• Upvote 1

It goes along with my contention that the dollar cannot collapse without taking the world's economies with it, and they all know it! What other country could have kept the interest rate for borrowing at zero for seven years? Being able to print your own currency without constraint (QE2, etc, etc.), doesn't hurt either. Now iraq.............?

I'm not too sure where your going with this, I'm pretty sure everyone is in agreement that if the dollar was to collapse it will bring down everything else.

What's your point about "what other country could have kept interest rates at 0% for seven years" ....... it was a highly irresponsible thing for the FED to do and we will be paying the price for it for decades to come.

"being able to print your own currency without constraint doesn't hurt either" ........ are you joking or do you really not understand how the FED have sold not just your future but your children and your grandchildren's too.

Nobody can print without constraint ...... not even the almighty USA ..... you are still bound by the same principles of monetary policy as the rest of us mere mortals. It may have been a good thing printing all that currency if it were going into circulation and was going to be used to revive the economy but it didn't ...... It was handed straight to the bankers and it's sitting in bank vaults all around the US as  the FED are paying the banks a percentage for holding what they call excess reserves. So the banks are just sitting on the money.

So all in the FED created trillions of dollars in debt, gave it to the banks, the banks are just holding it and the FED are now paying them to hold it and you the taxpayer are liable for all these costs plus the debt repayments.

If the FED kept printing ........ the US would be Iraq   (Hyperinflation)

• Upvote 1