Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE currency converter today

vomer

I'm afraid it's going to be awhile before ya have to worry about converting any of your Dinar.

I for sure am positive, that I DON'T need to pay anyone to tell me when to convert my Dinar to USD !!!!

You will know when the Dinar increases in value or the Dong, believe me you will know....

Go R.V.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Snow - my kitties = Rufus Robert (yes middle name and a long joke with that one), Chester the molester, Sonoma and Tarzan - all rescues from inside house walls (new construction), rescue from a coyote as a kitten (mom crunched), rescued from a coyote attack and return from a family that didn't like him after he grew up.

• Upvote 1

I'm afraid it's going to be awhile before ya have to worry about converting any of your Dinar.

I for sure am positive, that I DON'T need to pay anyone to tell me when to convert my Dinar to USD !!!!

You will know when the Dinar increases in value or the Dong, believe me you will know....

Go R.V.

But I want to be one of the first to know and have a pretty honest idea of what kind of RV I'm actually looking at. We all know what these numbers say, but I'm going to want to have an idea what my bottom line "walk away" monies will be and which bank to go to that Adam has a discounted cash in rate at!!!! And I want to do this before there are long lines at the bank!!!

It will be each to their own.

The Dinar Dealers will use the CBI rate as a guide and then take a percentage spread out/off from this for their profit margin.

This is the reason why groups opt for VIP or similar offerings to get better bank rates etc. Each 0.5% difference adds up!

What you need to remember is that if each countries currency is truly international and hence adjusted by market forces. Then the value of one currency will change when one or more of the "basket" of currencies it is "weighted against" alters. So yes the CBI rate is the critical one to watch. When that changes, then the other currencies will rapidly change in value to reflect the change in IQD.

The dinar dealers will only use the CBI rate as a guide. They will then offer a lower rate designed to attract customers but also reflect their risk and profit take. It will be dynamic (the rates will change throughout each day and from day to day most likely) as competition between dealers comes into play. Remember also banks will not be able to resist entering back into the Forex market too when the IQD changes value significantly. So this too will alter the mix of players wanting into the exchange.

What you are seeing at the moment is an uneven playing field with the values showing on XE rather meaningless as the IQD is not tradeable but is pegged. The changes you are seeing are the changes in the buying power of the US$ as  it changes in the world markets influenced by inflation, interest rates, unemployment rates, consumer spending, business confidence etc etc

One needs to learn patience on this journey. Just chill as eagerly watching is not good for your health. What will be will be.... time appears meaningless to the ME countries unlike western world agendas.

• Upvote 2

One needs to learn patience on this journey. Just chill as eagerly watching is not good for your health. What will be will be.... time appears meaningless to the ME countries unlike western world agendas.

Yup....as per what big bro' Adam had already suggested to me, continue to have my whiskey drinks during happy hour and simply waiting for his email confirmation that the RV had popped.  Yes sir, keeping the faith.  :peace:  :cheesehead:  :praying:

• Upvote 1

You confirmed what I thought I already knew. Unless the CBI officially changes the peg from 1166 to....whatever, then everything else is irrelevant to our investment. People seemed to be getting excited about the XE exchange rate, and I wondered if I was missing something. Thanks for the clarification.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

We're all retired.  We're just waiting on the money to enjoy it.

Papa wants a new thong, right Davis!?

theres my little animal, 

hope all well with you

long time no talk, 

trying to stay focused on the thong yes, we get a rv

i will be at the party, and yes thong in tow

way us crazy canadians do it

no thong today, under snow storm warnings now lol

• Upvote 1

theres my little animal, 

hope all well with you

long time no talk, 

trying to stay focused on the thong yes, we get a rv

i will be at the party, and yes thong in tow

way us crazy canadians do it

no thong today, under snow storm warnings now lol

Snow storm, huh?  I think it was 92 here  today.  Better than a snow storm but way too hot for November.  Nice for shorts or even a swim suit but never for a thong.  Enjoy yourself Mr Davis.