Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

XE currency converter today

vomer

• 1 month later...

Please remember the value of the IQN hasn't changed here yet as nothing posted by CBI. 

Any change in "rate" is a reflection of the purchasing power of US dollar.

If the USD is stronger you get more IQN for your buck. If it is weaker, then you get less IQN which is what is giving more people hopium but is really misleading as the true value of the IQN hasn't changed yet since it is a pegged rate. It certainly doesn't mean the IQD has strengthened or increased in value!

Stop following the minute changes in XE rate as it is unhealthy!

Edited by FlyHi
  • Upvote 4

Hey, a falling in market rates for dollar/dinar exchange is a good thing. Last year it was going the other way with market values approaching 1300. If the market were to sustain an exchange rate of say 800 to 1, then the CBI would have the impetus to petition the IMF to re-peg at 800 to 1 instead of that danged 1166 we've seen for six long years.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I do not have a Montreax yet...but I will someday! I love that name for a cat.

I will do Oanda if it hits 3 to 1!!!!

Heck if it hits at 3 to 1 we will get a new house and get two at the same time....(hold on I think my husband just passed out)

The only Kitty I have now is Jager (short for Jagermeister)

He is a brown stripe tabby. He is ALWAYS at my side and on my lap..to a fault...He is 19 plus years and just "refuses to leave me" hubby says. 

I lost Bogie kitty (bobo) two years ago next week...he was my balck and white (tuxedo) crazy kitty.  

• Upvote 3