Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Questions for Adam's Update 9-16-2015

TexasGranny

Hello Adam,

Long time no hear, I have been away most of the summer and now I want to pick your brain to try to catch up. I have several questions that I hope you can answer.. Oh hell I know you can answer these.... LOL

The HCL: Any chance of that being resolved before Dec.?

Back in 2009 I filled out your form like others to be contacted by text when the RV happens. It has been so long now, do you believe that I should have to fill out a new one?

How much is the depressed price of oil keeping the RV from happening?

Lastly, how confident do you feel that an RV may happen before the end of the year?

Thanks for helping us hang in there.

Dave AKA, Seabee

Adam,

There's much discussion about an Anti-Money Laundering Law with a looming deadline and a threat of Iraq being black listed.

In so far as Iraq already has such a law why the need for a new one? The existing law can be found on the CBI website,in English,and appropriately called the "Anti-Money Laundering law" I've read it..it seems fairly comprehensive to me..

What am I missing?

• Upvote 2

Adam....long time viewer...first time caller ....

What is your take on who is going to be in the superbowl this year?

What is your take on Mr. Trump? I remember back in the day there was a rumor he had a ton of dinar....

Oh yea and about that "dinar" thing.... I am worried about everything Abadi is doing to be undone and being called unconstitutional. Your thoughts?

• Upvote 1

Thanks, Adam, for your patience and perserverence as we asked the same questions over and over, but perhaps this might be a new one:

I read recently that the Middle East with all its unrest and wars may be over shadowed by...Climate Change, and if they don't get their acts together and start cooperating then the climate may put them all out of business. The region is suffering from the worst drought

In memory. Crops are vanishing as is the water supply. Watching the temperatures (at one point the heat index was approaching 165)

over there makes me love our state and our 100 degree summers.

Any comment?

• Upvote 1

Hopefully I word everything correctly so I don't seem to much like a mumbling idiot.

Like everyone else, with conflicting stories CBI saying they have enough reserves to cover 6 months of imports, plus salaries for xyz number of years. Then one great Iraqi economist stating a imminent threat to the collaspe of the IQD due to lower reserves, plus ISIS war, low PPB of oil. Should I hold off papering the walls of my outhouse with my IQD or what?

Also, going back to the note count. CBI reports showed it went down from ( I forget ) 27-32 billion notes, down to 9 billion, then 4 billion. With a stated goal to get the count down to 1 billion physical notes. Once they hit the 4 billion mark, or there abouts, is when they retired the 50 IQD note. Further lowering the note count. I read somewhere NINA or Alsumaria news that the CBI once they RV'd would then retire other notes either just before or at the same time they introduced the new higher notes. Now a lot of us, a ton of us have the 25k note. If the CBI starts retiring more notes once it RV's at a dime or above, then kept on a market float up, which notes would they eliminate first from 25k downward? From the 100 IQD upwards? How long of a window would we have to trade them in for other safer denoms? Does such a scenario sound plausible to you or your sources and why?

• Upvote 1

Adam,

I've been doing alot of thinking on the HCL. Just throwing this out there. Have you considered that they may not plan to distributed oil wealth to the individual citizens. Since America doesn't divy out natural gas, oil profits, or mineral procedes to us, but uses that money to fund the government institutions either federal or state that they may do the same by province. I guess what I'm trying to say is that even though the HCL is a big item, that the investment law, maybe the bigger ticket item because the budget should already consider the regions contributions and proceeds? Also, on the financial statements of the CBI, it's states that for liabilities, they must hold the liability at "face value" of the currency? Wondering what your opinion is on these things? We always talk about snippets of news articles, but don't get into the weeds of things with solid questions even if it isn't relevant. Maybe you do in VIP, if so my bad. In my opinion you maybe correct in the .10 relm. How do you feel about this perfect storm of Oct 1st?

Thanks