Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana weekly Sept 10 2015

Adam Montana

How much would you donate to our "Help Dominica" fund?  

91 members have voted

1. 1. Please choose a dollar amount

• $25
    • $50
    • $100
    • $250
    • $500
    • $1000
    • $5
    • $10
    • $2500

Well said LGD , I've been thinking about this since Adam posted this , trying to decide what or how much to give . This is a Great site with alot of Great People here ! All of us are hurting money wise but we are caring people or none of us would respond the way we do. We are in Northern California near Napa wine country , right now this area is just north of Napa is on fire and today the whole town of Cob and Middletown burned down and many friends of my wife have lost there homes as well , so we are going to start getting stuff together for these people as well . The news is really sad as we get updates on facebook and TV . So now we have two burdens to bare and will be giving to the people of Dominica as well , too much tragedy so we all gotta help, pull together her e on this great site !! Oh ya go RV thanks Adam !!

• Upvote 1

Well said LGD , I've been thinking about this since Adam posted this , trying to decide what or how much to give . This is a Great site with alot of Great People here ! All of us are hurting money wise but we are caring people or none of us would respond the way we do. We are in Northern California near Napa wine country , right now this area is just north of Napa is on fire and today the whole town of Cob and Middletown burned down and many friends of my wife have lost there homes as well , so we are going to start getting stuff together for these people as well . The news is really sad as we get updates on facebook and TV . So now we have two burdens to bare and will be giving to the people of Dominica as well , too much tragedy so we all gotta help, pull together her e on this great site !! Oh ya go RV thanks Adam !!

God bless you my friend. 

I lived in Santa Rosa when I was a teenager and graduated from Piner High in 83.

Man I loved the country, my now deceased grandma lived north of Cloverdale on 

Hwy 128, man I do sometimes miss the place. I pray that everyone will be alright and 

that they can save the big trees. I remember camping on the Armstrong State Park and 

that is something that everyone should see. Thanks for the memories.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 1

God bless you my friend. 

I lived in Santa Rosa when I was a teenager and graduated from Piner High in 83.

Man I loved the country, my now deceased grandma lived north of Cloverdale on 

Hwy 128, man I do sometimes miss the place. I pray that everyone will be alright and 

that they can save the big trees. I remember camping on the Armstrong State Park and 

that is something that everyone should see. Thanks for the memories.  :tiphat: 

Your welcome LGD , we live between Vallejo and Fairfield but would love to live anywhere in that area you mentioned , alot of the Clear Lake area has burned , with a few of the small towns destroyed , very sad . I just wish the dinar would pop so we could really help more . As far as the area Adam is talking about I wish I could fly down there and help rebuild as I was a carpenter for 38 years and have alot of knowldge in all phases but  had a second and third back surgery and now I'm on S.S disabilty so I'm very limited , we did put down a vote of $ 50 on this poll , believe me money is tight in this household but we still have our home , prayers and blessings to all who are suffering here and in Dominica , thanks for the note LGD , take care friend my best Ron

• Upvote 1

While praying this morning, the Lord put some things on my heart. And this is 

a first, the Lord showed me that there was something that I could do more for this 

thread, and the people of Dominica. Again, my friends, Adam has only requested that 

we raise $20,000 dollars. In the grand scheme of things this is very doable among

such a group as ours, yet we are less than half way there. As I was praying for all this

blessed day the Lord put this on my heart,

Matthew 25:34-39

Gods message for you

34Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: 35For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in: 36Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me. 37Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink? 38When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee39Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?40And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have

done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto

me.

My friends, My brothers and sisters, let us not forget for whom it is we serve. For I tell you that the day may come when we 

are the ones to be the recipient of such love. Let us be who we are and remember those who most people consider ,

" THE LEAST OF THESE". I beg of everyone, if you can only spare five dollars to do so, that your Father in Heaven will see your

compassion and know your hearts, and will remember you in your time of need. I pray every day that our Lord

will pour out his wonderful love on all of us, and I testify to everyone that reads these words, SUDDENLY

he will. 

Let us not be found wanting when he does. 

May his most gracious love and mercy be upon you all.  

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 2

Hi Adam, sorry it took me so long to figure how to post  (I guess it's old age smile)  any way I posted $100.00 let me know when or where I need to send the money.  I am now in Budapest will be returning on the 29th of Sept  to the 20th of Oct. My Skype no is 310 6518329  if there is something more I need to do let me know     Thanks so much for keeping us in the loop