Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

"Thoughts From Martha @ TNT": Wednesday Morning - 9/9/2015

"Thoughts From Martha at TNT ": Wednesday Morning - 9/9/2015 

Martha: I saw the TNT post late last night that basically showed the same synopsis I mapped out 2 weeks ago, which has not changed except that the start may be be after the weekend and not before or at least from the 12th forward.

9/11 has too much history to see it on this date out of respect to all the lives that were lost on this day-Security is an issue for all this day

9/12 possible start in the weekend scenario

9/13 is in the Hebrew calendar is the 29th of ELUL, the 29th is a day that money is moved around and new currency is put out in Iraq

9/14 is the Jewish New Year of Rosh Hashona- a new year of 5776

9/15 is the meeting of the UN General assembly and there will be several MAJOR announcements
it is also the release of the UN Operational rates and I hope this time we are finally on point with this one or else we may have to wait till end of month

it is also, I believe when the US has to make a decision to the IMF regarding it's position on the 2010 report

9/18*** this could be a very telling clue by Dr Randy- who has stated that the Iranian Rial is to be re-instated NO LATER THAN 9/18

9/13-9/14 The Fed meets again and the question will be if they will raise interest rates. My opinion is still no because they would have to PRINT MORE FIAT CURRENCY

9/23-9/25 The Pope comes to the United States and is addressing congress. What will he be saying?

October 1 is the start of the fiscal year for the United States…. are we actually going to the end of the month? I hope not

Iraq is ready and has been. She was prepared for the whole month of September to RV on a Tues-Thurs format…. but there are those thought that there would be no rate change until DEC 31,2015-NEW YEARS(hint hint)

I haven’t even looked at the moons, eclipses or the crazy astrology of this month but I have a feeling that a lot of "prophecy" and scare tactics are about to go down the drain (I can hope and keep praying)

We are part of something so big that it is truly above my pay grade.

I am hearing that China accomplished what it needed to do.

Our stock market is being somewhat cleaned up and most who are worried about their own pocketbooks are the losers by making the wrong moves and now being accountable.

Instead of sitting back and waiting, they are using greed to guide them to the bottom and they are paying the price with losing their jobs and /or being arrested for insider trading.

There will be more fallout as the weeks come and I do expect for an all bank closures to purge the systems so we are all protected in the future-our own GREEK HOUSEKEEPING.

Keep the faith for WE are almost there.(I HOPE AND PRAY)

Let the party start Martha

• Upvote 2