Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

If anyone of us would have done the research when we first started this debenture we might have had a different perspective. According to the WB it typically take a country a minimum of 14-15 years for a country just to get back to where they were. The average time for a country to successfully recover from war is about 24 years. The problem with Iraq was that the Obama administration pulled out before they were ready to stand on their own. Well that didn't work out too well for Iraq. Malaki would have never done a damn thing he already stole all of the money that he needed, I repeat there is no way we would have ever seen an RV under his regime ! Also during Malaki's rein the security of the country went to hell in a handbasket and all these radical groups like ISIS, ISIL, ETC......poured into the unsecured areas of Iraq and took over. Well the US is now back over there and Abadi Is the man ! We still have a chance and because things are rapidly developing it might not take that long. How long ?........Certainly not as long as some have already spent. The only problem that any of us have ever had was listening to the scumsucking GURU's and the premadona pumpers, instead of looking at the real  facts. Iraq does have the resources ! Iraq's Constitution has been closely modeled after the US Constitution ! The US Military is there to facilitate security ! Total Government Reform is now in progress, Laws are being passed ! Are you kidding me it doesn't get any better than this ! This is what we all have been waiting for ! This is what we all will continue to wait for !  until it happens ! And it's going to happen !  :twothumbs:

• Downvote 1

worse, by the time this does happen knowing my luck i would of forgot where i hid the iqd,

better go look now and leave a note on the fridge

I carry a 1000 bill in my wallet. Luck? Nah. I'm gonna cash that one in first, and drink the night away.

But yeah, put one somewhere safe.