Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

BondLady Admin Tlm - Article: The Cenral Bank Agrees To Rehabilitate The Warka Bank !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While The Oompa Loompa Board Of Directors Are Break Dancing On The Table In Celebration At Willy Warka Bank !

Morning News Comments 09/06/2015

The central bank agrees to rehabilitate the Warka Bank

[tlm724] "the Board of the Central Bank Board of Directors approved, today, the rehabilitation of the Warka Bank."

[tlm724] this is good news for sure, Warka has been teetering on the fence of failure for years now!

[tlm724] at least the CBI is stepping up

[shunshine] about time

[tlm724] at this point in the economic plan Iraq can't really afford to lose any banks

[tlm724] shunshine yes !

~~~

Iraq issued bonds for $ 7 billion to pay off the debt of oil companies ... and pay the remaining crude

[tlm724] the Iraqi government, and in cooperation with the Central Bank, to issue treasury bonds worth $ 7 billion to pay off part of the debt of foreign oil companies operating in the country

[tlm724] At the same time, foreign companies pay the concern of Iraq's inability to fulfill its obligations in front to make a deal with the Ministry of Oil to meet the rest of the debt in exchange for crude oil

[tlm724] Oil Ministry announced last week that it had paid to foreign oil companies last nine billion dollars for 2014.

[tlm724] "it would pay the arrears of 2015 in stages until the beginning of 2016

[tlm724] so they are striking a deal with the oil companies, some money some oil to make it right

[tlm724] they gotta do what they gotta do they need the oil companies to be happy !

~~~

Agency US: Iraqi investment bonds "weak"

[tlm724] the Iraqi Finance bond strength rank B- weak, as shown that this category because of the vulnerability of Iraq's security and institutional risks impressive on the strength of its economy

[tlm724] had Iraq made better progress with their economic laws up til this point I believe this rating would have been at least a B or B+

[therealbubbie] black list is coming if they don't wise up !!!

[tlm724] now they are wanting to sell these bonds and the confidence in Iraq has not reached a comfortable level Yet and they are gonna feel those repercussions during this sale

[tlm724] The statement added that "B- rating means the weakness of investment bonds of hard currency

[therealbubbie] tlm724 you know what?

[tlm724] therealbubbie whats that bubbies

[therealbubbie] their stupid !!

tlm724] lol yeah that too

[tlm724] they haven't proven that they can financially operate outside of oil sales after all these years they are still working towards a free market and until they prove themselves financially responsible it's gonna be a hard sell on these bonds, just sayin

~~~

The most prominent amended and added paragraphs in the Iraqi investment law

[tlm724]Thanks Rocky

the Commission has been working for eight months on the amendment of the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, where she met the ministries concerned and investors for the main problems they face," indicating that "the Commission is preparing to finalize the amendments in preparation to be sent to the Legal Committee of the project to be on next Tuesday's session agenda."

Edited by DinarThug
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

CNN. Broadcasting While The Oompa Loompa Board Of Directors Are Break Dancing On The Table In Celebration At Willy Warka Bank !

Morning News Comments 09/06/2015

The central bank agrees to rehabilitate the Warka Bank

<< CNN BREAKING NEWS >> ...

The Oompa Loompa's Are Also Heading To Rehab Because Of A 'Little' Drinking Problem ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

Thanks DT (+1) and Five (5) Stars...!  For those of us who have accounts at Warka, this is definitely "Good News"...!  :twothumbs:  :tiphat:  :bravo: 

I Think That They Want To Make Good With The Investment Community To Improve That Bond Rating ! ;)

B)B)B)

• Upvote 1

Great article DT ! BL's Corner always gives a good play by play breakdown of the current news. I looked at the credit ratings by country and I couldn't help but notice that Kuwait and Saudi Arabia both had double AA credit rating with a stable economy. It will be awhile before Iraq can pull off an A credit rating however they are moving in the right direction. Now what I find interesting is that Iraq is now International as far as credit ratings that means that they can do business with whom ever that they can attract. Given the fact that they are tied to the U.S. Petro dollar it would seem to me that a B credit rating would release Iraq's Dinar for conversion to any country that wishes to accept the financial risk in doing so. I would also make the assumption that since the U.S. Is Iraqs donor nation that it won't be long before it's traded openly by major banks here in the U.S. Recently we heard that Iraq has or is in the process of printing trillions of dinar well if there is that much to go around it just seems to me that Iraq plans on distribution around the world as well. It remains to be seen but if a country has a strong currency it would certainly find it's way back to them.

• Upvote 1