Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Warka Bank Rehabilitate 09-06-2015

THEBEST

My close friend has never been cut off from his funds with Warka Bank No E-Bank problems what so ever. He does maintain a balance in excess of $10,000. I am thinking that he is a VIP with Warka and the rest of us are people of dirt! 

Question; Does anyone else have problems with Warka while maintaining a $10K+ balance?

• 2 weeks later...

If you go to the CBI (Central Bank of Iraq) website as shown below and look into the "contact us" link. You will find two email addresses there. Email them and tell them you are having problems accessing your online accounts at Warka Bank. Gave them my name on the account and my account #s. I got an email back saying they have received my email. Not sure how fast this will be, since this is Iraq, but the Central Bank of Iraq is suppose to oversee bank issues in Iraq.

www.cbi.iq

FT,

I did what you suggested last week and received ZERO response from even the CBI. Both Warka and the CBI are crooked entities as far as I'm concerned! I'm happy for you though that they got your email. Have you now been able to access your accounts with Warka?