Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Highly motivated to buy gold bullion

yota691

Highly motivated to buy gold bullion

3/9/2015 0:00 

Baghdad Joseph Zayer 
met with the process of selling gold bullion launched by the Iraqi Central Bank to boost liquidity large turnout by citizens and interested in dealing with the precious metal. 
According to the Director General of the release and cabinets in the Iraqi Central Bank's «morning» remarks the very good turnout and still sell bullion operations continuous, and this turnout reflects citizens' awareness of their role in supporting the Iraqi economy and the strengthening of government hedges to mitigate the impact of the financial crisis and transit. Dr. Ihsan Shomran Yasiri He noted that the bank did not put non-small margin on the price of ingot is currently only one percent, which represents an administrative cost in line with the Bank's policy to encourage the citizens of the Optional savings to diversify its means and put forward different options for him, where the bank also continues to sell bonds after that extended the completion date of sales to the end of the month of September. In a statement released earlier, and I followed the «morning» by the Central Bank of Iraq explained that he put bullion in order to diversify the public savings and ensure that they get the gold 24 carat The statement continued, «the Iraqi Central Bank has contracted with a leading global coined bullion companies Stamping gold bullion weights ( 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 50) g and put up for sale through banks and through its center in Baghdad for employees ». The statement continued, «the bank will basic alloy of big weights (100 250 500 and 1000) and GM launched soon. Bank has called for banks to submit their requests to the General Directorate for issuance and cabinets to buy quantities you wish to purchase for its own account or on behalf of the public. The selling price was determined on the basis of cost and out of Baghdad International Airport plus administrative uploads by 1 percent.
  • Upvote 5

HOLY MOSES.

I just had a light go off in my head when I read the highlighted part. It was rumored some time ago that we took out Kadafi because he wanted to create a Gold Dinar. That he wanted to do so as a way to get away from the petro dollar.

And we know that China has been purchasing as much gold as I can get their hands on. And probably every other central bank in the world likewise.

I myself have speculated from the beginning that this entire event could well be the third great transfer of wealth in the history of mankind. But the question always nag me, how do you transfer the wealth of the world when it's all digital?

That is to say in the end something has to change hands. Something has to be worth a value to someone else. We've read all that gold and silver have been manipulated to remain low.

so I asked, is it possible that this ever elusive RV is really just the issuance of a gold back dinar?

And what would the ramifications of that Be?

• Upvote 2

This could also be a means to pull even more dinar out of circulation.

My thoughts exactly.

Also, imo a gold currency or gold back currency will never happen. the banksters will not allow it. Now a merge of a countries assets wealth etc to back they're currency or backed rate of exchange may happen.

But highly doubt the powers at be will allow such a thing.

From the excellent tutelage of our knowledgeable member " The Machine " , I have become much more knowledgeable about both, although I have only purchased Silver to date, it would not hurt my feelings if the value increased ten fold   :eyebrows:

pp

i cant afford either so had a 0 to your number 100 fold, i am good with that

21861.jpg?width=400&height=300&crop=auto

Gold Bullion asked the central bank to buy

Author: AB, ASJ 
Editor: AB, BS 2015/09/04 12:25 Number of Views: 55 

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A source at the Central Bank, on Friday, that the bank plans to launch a large gold bullion weights to sell to citizens through private banks, as he emphasized that this comes after Iqbal citizens to buy bullion previously put forward by the Bank, which was smaller weights.

The source said in an interview (to the extent Press), said that "the Iraqi Central Bank had previously put gold bullion with weights ranging between (5-50) and 24 g caliber for private banks in order to sell them to citizens."

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "alloys that have been put forward previously met with popular among the citizens and achieved good sales compared to the quantities offered," noting that "the bank and based on that decided to put great weight alloy."

The source pointed out, that "the weights that will be put forward is (100 250 500 1000) g, and 24 caliber," pointing out that "the mechanism put these alloys will be similar to the mechanisms of the previous sale, in which it will be sold to private banks to be able are sold to citizens according to simple mechanisms to enable any citizen of easily buy them, according to a simple margin on the price of the alloy does not exceed the 1%, which is an administrative cost in line with the Bank's policy. "

The central bank revealed, about two months ago, in an agreement with one of the largest SEC companies bullion global Stamping gold bullion from the weights (5.10, 15.20, 25 and 50) g, caliber 24, and put up for sale through banks and through its epicenter in Baghdad For employees, while the banks called for the submission of requests to buy the quantities that you want for its own account or on behalf of the public, select the sale price on the basis of cost plus 1% as a download manager.

• Upvote 1

it is a really good sign of a turning point in my opinion, they are marketing this gold to the citizens   ............. they can afford gold !!

hmmmm and we were led to believe all this time that the whole country was pennyless, dont get me wrong I know there are plenty of Iraqi's that are millionaires but they could have bought gold at any time they wanted form anywhere in the world ...... this is directed at the people. makes you wonder where they are supposed to come up with the money?? friends of mine cant afford to buy gold and they have good jobs in a first world country.

is something going to change ? are the central bank setting themselves up to capitalize on a situation or is it just a means to pull in dinar from wealthy Iraqi's.

let's do what we do best ...... lets wait and see. 

Edited by The Machine
  • Upvote 3

it is a really good sign of a turning point in my opinion, they are marketing this gold to the citizens   ............. they can afford gold !!

hmmmm and we were led to believe all this time that the whole country was pennyless, dont get me wrong I know there are plenty of Iraqi's that are millionaires but they could have bought gold at any time they wanted form anywhere in the world ...... this is directed at the people. makes you wonder where they are supposed to come up with the money?? friends of mine cant afford to buy gold and they have good jobs in a first world country.

is something going to change ? are the central bank setting themselves up to capitalize on a situation or is it just a means to pull in dinar from wealthy Iraqi's.

let's do what we do best ...... lets wait and see.

I'm one of those friends.

Central bank: selling gold bullion operations will support the financial liquidity

Saturday   05   September   2015 | 09:41

NB-121053-635770322430394752.jpg

The central bank, in order to support liquidity in the Iraqi state and to encourage citizen of the Optional savings to diversify its means and put forward different options it embarked on the central bank introduced a different alloy weights for the acquisition by Elmo

Qurtas News / Baghdad

The Central Bank of Iraq, Saturday, that the continued sale of gold bullion to the citizens will support the operations of financial liquidity.

The governor of the Iraqi Central Bank on the Keywords in a statement to "Qurtas News" that "the central bank, in order to support liquidity in the Iraqi state  and to encourage citizen of the Optional savings to diversify its means and put forward different options to him the central bank began offering different alloy weights for the acquisition of  pre-citizen".

Keywords and added that "the sale of the citizens are made through the process of Iraqi private banks after processing by the Central Bank in accordance with the contexts simple and mechanisms to enable any citizen of the purchase of the alloy that easily."

Keywords stressed that "the central bank shepherd to sell bullion to banks and the living conditions of citizens, as it did not put non-small margin on the price of the alloy does not exceed the 1%, which is an administrative cost in line with the Bank's policy."

The central bank said during a statement issued about two months said it before that the bank agreed with one of the world's largest coined bullion companies Stamping gold bullion weights (5.10, 15.20, 25 and 50) g, caliber 24 g, and put up for sale through banks and During his position in Baghdad for the staff. The bank called on banks to provide their applications to the Directorate General of issuance and cabinets to buy quantities you wish to purchase for its own account or on behalf of the public, have been identified selling price based on the cost and continued to Baghdad International Airport, plus administrative uploads by 1 percent.

• Upvote 1

Iraqi price of gold fell to 180 dinars per weight

is-65.jpg
 BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 5 / September announced in the capital, Baghdad, on Saturday, for the low gold Iraqi caliber prices 21 to 180 000 dinars per weight that indicates a drop in oil prices which commensurate with the prices directly proportional to the higher dollar prices commensurate with inversely.  

She informed economic sources, that "the price per Almthagal 21-gauge dropped to 180 000 dinars and 493 dinars after scoring last Thursday, 183 thousand and 255 dinars per weight, narrowly up to 2762 dinars", arguing that  "the weight of gold per equal to five fines ". Ended O.h 

• Upvote 1

Iraqi price of gold fell to 180 dinars per weight

is-65.jpg
 BAGHDAD - Iraq Press - September 5 / September announced in the capital, Baghdad, on Saturday, for the low gold Iraqi caliber prices 21 to 180 000 dinars per weight that indicates a drop in oil prices which commensurate with the prices directly proportional to the higher dollar prices commensurate with inversely.  

She informed economic sources, that "the price per Almthagal 21-gauge dropped to 180 000 dinars and 493 dinars after scoring last Thursday, 183 thousand and 255 dinars per weight, narrowly up to 2762 dinars", arguing that  "the weight of gold per equal to five fines ". Ended O.h 

HA HA HA  reading that article is like a tongue twister.

Lets see ! they sell us IQD for USD and when they have enough USD they invest in gold that is traded around the world, and instead of RV the IQD they just tell the world incomplete stories about what they want to do with the IQD. When they have enough gold they sell it to the Iraqi people for Dinar. And tell us they're going to Lop /  or Drop / or Roll the 000's and they will start sooooon !!! :shrug:  It's so hard to gage just how much IQD is really out there, plus do they have a plan, any at all ?? I can't tell anymore.

Edited by elgin

History of edits:: 2015/9/7 18:37 • 25 visits readable
story_img_55edaacdd6828.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
he stressed the economic expert said the Iraqi Central Bank decision to launch gold bars for sale do not affect the reserves of gold.
Said Wadih Handal told all of Iraq [where], that "gold sales never affect the central bank reserves of gold because the quantities offered very little and do not affect the reserve." 
He explained that "the purpose of the resolution is the development of citizens' savings by buying gold at the same time reducing the amount of money circulating in the market. 
"said Handal, chairman of Association of private banks that" the Central Bank of Iraq has reserves of currency and gold in very large quantities, which is in a good position, in terms of foreign currency reserves up to $ 68 billion, the equivalent of weakness the amount of Iraqi currency, "he said. 
The Central Bank of Iraq, announced last Saturday, Mbacherth asking alloy of gold for sale to the citizens" to support financial liquidity. 
"The governor of the bank on the Keywords in a press statement, said that" the Central Bank and for financial liquidity support in the Iraqi state and to encourage citizen of the Optional savings to diversify its means and put forward different options has begun offering different alloy weights for the acquisition by the citizens. 
"He added Keywords that" the sale of the citizens are across the Iraqi private banks after processing by the Central Bank in accordance with the contexts simple and mechanisms to enable any citizen buy those ingot easily, "stressing that" the central bank took into account in the sell bullion to banks and the living conditions of citizens, as it did not put non-small margin on the price of the alloy does not exceed the 1%, which represents administrative cost the line with bank policy. 
"The central bank stressed through a statement issued about two months ago that the bank agreed with one of the world's largest coined bullion companies Stamping gold bullion of weights [5.10, 15.20, 25 and 50] g, caliber 24, and put up for sale through banks and through its center in Baghdad for employees .anthy

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207888-economist-sale-of-central-bank-gold-reserves-does-not-affect-him/#ixzz3l4W0lowG

History of edits:: 2015/9/7 18:03 • 29 visits readable
story_img_55eda27f1da4a.jpg
[baghdad-where] 
a member of the parliamentary finance committee, said Ahmed al-Jubouri, said on Monday that the central bank to sell gold bullion is part of the investment and achieve profit.
He said al-Jubouri told all of Iraq [where] that "gold bullion is considered part of the sale of an investment, not an encroachment on state reserves to be utilized to provide liquidity," noting that "the rise of gold or coming off linked to oil prices, the landed price of oil falling gold prices and vice versa." . 
"The price of gold at the present time high and sell it leads to a profit and provide liquidity," explaining that "the sale of gold does not threaten the country's economy or the dollar." 
He said al-Jubouri that "the Iraqi currency needs $ 45 billion to cover the world either above this amount can be invested or otherwise dispose of it which is not an invitation to spend it, because of the duty increase the country's reserves of currency ". 
The central bank had said last Saturday, that the continued sale of gold bullion for citizens processes will support the financial liquidity. 
The governor of the Central Bank on the Keywords in a press statement, that "The central bank, in order to support liquidity in the Iraqi state and to encourage citizen of the Optional savings to diversify its means and put forward different options for him, began by asking different alloy weights for the acquisition by citizens, taking into account the circumstances of the bank to the citizen Almaahah.anthy

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207889-parliamentary-finance-central-bank-selling-of-gold-bullion-part-of-the-investment-and-achieve-profit/#ixzz3l4WBc1xm

• Upvote 1

"the purpose of the resolution is the development of citizens' savings by buying gold at the same time reducing the amount of money circulating in the market. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/207721-highly-motivated-to-buy-gold-bullion/page-2#ixzz3l5btFBjD

Now why on earth would you wanna do  that?  :lmao:  :lmao:

As I ponder this it comes to mind that there might be some clue in the cost of gold

and the price that the CBI is selling at. If that is any kind of a loss one could surmise 

that the CBI fully intends to make up that cost in some other way.   

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1