Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Saleh claims GOI can meet payrolls for 3-5 years !

rockfl9

Cbi gov writes that serious fiscal problems ahead... He is right . We don't know amount of dollars left in the treasury, I'm sure he does.

Then Saleh ( advisor to Abadi  )  says NO PROBLEM, they will meet payrolls for at least 3 years!  He should know also! But I think a coverup. Don't want to scare the citizens.

Abadi stated that Payroll is 4.5T dinar a month. If they  sell 3.3Mbbl at $40 that is about 4.8T dinar . Barely enough.  And they have a war to fight.

Strange we are not reading more on the new budget?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Thanks for your observation Rock and SD the real point that you do not see my friend is that it's going to happen. I don't profess to be a Christian anymore because I realize my faults and I won't pretend to be all holy when I am not all holy. However I am a man of God Filled with the Holy Spirit. That Holy Spirit ultimately guides me through my demons. I pray that someday you are able to catch the glimpse of just one ray of his light. Thanks

• Upvote 2

LOL...............A pessimist talking about Love.........that would take a commitment. Good luck with that. Still waiting for mr honesty's(rockfish) movie/book script that he promised ohhhhhhhhhh six months ago.....Good luck with that as well. LOPsters the gift that keep on a giving.........LOL Whats in your wallet?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

No really it's ok. How about a great big hug. I'm sorry they beat up on you as a kid. Kids can be really mean. But you can beat this Caz.

You are better than this . You can break the cycle. You really don't need to act this way . People will still love you . We still love you Caz. Even when you act out your aggression we still love you. Even with your labeling and name calling we still love you.

As far as being labeled a lopster those days are gone

IMO Iraq will not lop the zeroes

They are in far to bad of financial shape to think of redenominating their currency

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

LOL No aggression just HONEST observations & believe it or not WEDGIES are not a fashion statement, and weren't meant as a term of endearment!  ............isn't there a negative article you can find.................a terrible accident to rubber neck too...........a bad storm to wish for.........a big drop in the stock market to speculate on...............etc.  Never let a beautiful day go by without mentioning it may turn for the worse - LOL .The constant pessimist AKA LOPster.  I too Love my LOPsters-LOL  I'd offer a big hug as well.............but I know most LOPster are GERMaphobes. In LOPsterLand every day is a manic Monday. LOPsters the gift that keeps on a giving............and giving...................and giving...................and giving. Entertainment at its best!!!

Edited by caz1104

Rockfish-   Mr Honesty himself popped in..................maybe a far fetched tale to enlighten folks with is at hand-LOL

Call me shortsighted but I can't really get too concerned about events 7 billion years from now! 

I see a regurgitated LOPster has graced us with his/her wisdom(sic)-lol 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Rockfish is a author/moviemaker..........just dabbles at LOPster 101 as hobby-LOL 

SD has had numerous successful ventures, just ask him, he stays here cause he's bored-lol  (he's into hugs)

Evercurious - what's your storyline? - lol   

Over the years the LOPster stories (bs) have been numerous. My Fav is " I'm here to help others" LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Evercurious - what's your storyline? - lol   

How can you even type with all that constant laughing out loud? :-)

As my handle implies, I'm just curious.  I have no idea what Iraq will do, but I think its clear that the sizes of their foreign reserves and money supply limit what they can do.  Others don't seem to think that's an obstacle to raising the rate by gigantic amounts so I'm curious to see how they explain it.  So far no one has done so.  How about you Caz?

• Upvote 2

As far as being labeled a lopster those days are gone

IMO Iraq will not lop the zeroes

They are in far to bad of financial shape to think of redenominating their currency

Right SD!  CBI finished 2014 with a 2T dinar LOSS and was light on the reserves.. No funds available to print a lot of replacement money. They will fudge it another year. 

GOI is running out of reserves too.  Bad time to try to sell risky bonds.

Caz;; I dont have an ending??? Maybe another year. Options are a comedy or musical. 

EC: NOONE has ever been able to justify even a one cent RV . But they always respond with " you cant prove them wrong" ! AND there is MAGIC.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

How can you even type with all that constant laughing out loud? :-)

As my handle implies, I'm just curious.  I have no idea what Iraq will do, but I think its clear that the sizes of their foreign reserves and money supply limit what they can do.  Others don't seem to think that's an obstacle to raising the rate by gigantic amounts so I'm curious to see how they explain it.  So far no one has done so.  How about you Caz?

Curious..............bad try at the bs...........uve been here before. Same ol tired line...........I'm not vested, just happen to pop into a Pro-Dinar site and ask questions................RIGHT..LOL 

Right SD!  CBI finished 2014 with a 2T dinar LOSS and was light on the reserves.. No funds available to print a lot of replacement money. They will fudge it another year. 

GOI is running out of reserves too.  Bad time to try to sell risky bonds.

Caz;; I dont have an ending??? Maybe another year. Options are a comedy or musical. 

EC: NOONE has ever been able to justify even a one cent RV . But they always respond with " you cant prove them wrong" ! AND there is MAGIC.

And u don't lie-lol

I got F.Coppola on the line...........he's wondering when your transcript might be ready, says he's a good buddy of your's-LOL

Edited by caz1104
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Why is honesty such a foreign language for LOPsters & Gurus?

One (gurus) have no clue  & the other (lopsters) think they're the only ones that do-LOL

Caz :   U R right Gurus dont have a clue .. Because there isnt any.  . Some are just in it for profit , some  just overzealous RVers.

Lopsters  do have a clue - TOO MANY ZEROS and too many bills with little value.  Central banks regularly try to fix that because it is inefficient.

As far as NOT DOING anything , we have 5+ years of history on that . 

However with decreasing revenues, increasing expenses Have to consider a third option,, DEVALUATION!!!.It's what central banks do!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

NEWSFLASH...................NO ONE KNOWS WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN 

I will agree for now.

But latest is that CBI will put out 50K notes in the future, most likely in January. It is needed to keep the wheels of commerce rolling.  Obviously no lop.

There will be a draft budget before Jan 1 . It will have a expected oil revenue and an exchange rate projection. That will set the tone for at least the next 6 months.

I wonder do you think as an investor or just a gambler. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2