Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Banks Definitely Have Plans For This Week.

Luigi1

31 Aug 2015...Intel Newshound TNT...

Tony:  Lot of people upset and in the streets Fri., Sat and Sunday.  We have pictures.  Think each day is worse and worse.  Big concern.  Chaos going on.
Telling them they are going to make changes.  They told them last week.  This is that week.  So far this morning we don't see anything.  Nothing different and not hearing about anything.

CURRENT WINDOW:   Tony:  Do we still expect it this week?  We do.  Banks have plans for this week.  Definitely a plan . . . scheduled sometime this week.  Could pop up anytime.  Everyone ready to go and still excited.  It's going to come out in stages.  We are the first stage.  I am hearing a specific day.  I don't expect it today.  Sometime this week though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

I'm so sick of Tony and I'm still sick over Okie ! TrinityeXchange was 100% right when he said that nothing was ever going to happen under the Malaki administration. That means we all have been BSed by these armchair gurus who called it and still call the RV every single day. I'm praying for Devine intervention with the Abadi administration because Iraq didn't have a chance all of these years and neither did we ! The whole world has changed for Iraq now , in such such a drastic way that it is nothing sort of a miracle. I believe that God has already included us in his plan because we are here. There are things that we never would have imagined or seen had we not been called to witness his plan unfold. Have faith in our Father to deliver a gift beyond any imagination of silver or gold. Good Lord in Heaven let it rain your blessings upon us !

• Upvote 2

I'm gonna hire davis as my attorney.  He said he will show up for court in his special thong.  Can you put an Iraqi flag on a thong?   How could that possibly go wrong.  I'm sure I'll have to spend all my dinar though.  All $100 worth.  Let's see him drink all night on that.

• Upvote 2

OCCUPY CAMEL STREET ! :blink:

OccupySesameSt41.jpg

OMG - They Got DWitte's Little Brother ! :o

:D       :D       :D

get off my little guy dwitte, thats it i am coming my friend, hold on, dont talk, and keep your butt to the wall,

leaving ontario now, should be there in a few days

davis

• Upvote 3

OK Calling all hands on deck.......Snowy, Sarge's gals, Umbertino, Sandfly, Dinar Thug .  Dwitte needs our help. Davis is leading the way   :facepalm3:  .   Let's go.......... :cowboy1:  :butt-kicking:  :deadhorse:

He say's  Maliki's after him for ridding his camel down the street or something like that.!@#$%^&*( ???    Let's go... someone call Possum and Momma.  He'll give them rabies for sure.   :blink:  :lol:

Hang on DWitte  we're all comin to save you.   :soon: or maybe in the coming days........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 3

I'm gonna hire davis as my attorney.  He said he will show up for court in his special thong.  Can you put an Iraqi flag on a thong?   How could that possibly go wrong.  I'm sure I'll have to spend all my dinar though.  All $100 worth.  Let's see him drink all night on that.

iraq_flag_map_classic_thong.jpg?height=2

308080990_372.jpg

• Upvote 2

OK Calling all hands on deck.......Snowy, Sarge's gals, Umbertino, Sandfly, Dinar Thug .  Dwitte needs our help.

When We Stop In Italy To Get Umbertino We May Want To Take In Some Of The Sights ...

Don't Worry DWitte - We'll See U In A Week Or Two ...

:D:D:D

• Upvote 1

OK Calling all hands on deck.......Snowy, Sarge's gals, Umbertino, Sandfly, Dinar Thug .  Dwitte needs our help. Davis is leading the way   :facepalm3:  .   Let's go.......... :cowboy1:  :butt-kicking:  :deadhorse:

He say's  Maliki's after him for ridding his camel down the street or something like that.!@#$%^&*( ???    Let's go... someone call Possum and Momma.  He'll give them rabies for sure.   :blink:  :lol:

Hang on DWitte  we're all comin to save you.   :soon: or maybe in the coming days........ :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Can I come along?   :confused2: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

It's just hard for me to read things like this and remember that most of you have never even been in the same physical room together. LOL  You could pass each other on the street and not even know it. But you know so much about each other, such as life situations, personalities, temperaments, hopes and dreams for the future.  Simply amazing!!   LOL

Edited by Francie26
  • Upvote 3

It's just hard for me to read things like this and remember that most of you have never even been in the same physical room together. LOL  You could pass each other on the street and not even know it. But you know so much about each other, such as life situations, personalities, temperaments, hopes and dreams for the future.  Simply amazing!!   LOL

***///

You're SO right, FRANCIE !   ^_^

We've often said how fortunate we are that 'OlSarge left us his DV Family. :)

What a wonderful gift he gave us Gals in all of you !  :wub: 

We are indeed grateful for ya'll !  :hug: 

I'll bet all of my Dinar that if I passed Snow on the street and she was wearing her Iraq thong I would recognize her.

And Davis would be in tow trying to get it from her.

As to the rest of you all, what makes you think I would need any help in the first place?  I've been in trouble my whole life so I'm an expert at getting out of it.

In fact just yesterday as I was travelling back from West Virginia when a Stewardess threatened to have me arrested.  Again!!  Last two trips and threatened with arrest 3 different times, jail once and removed from a plane because when a male flight attendant told me I might have to sit on someones lap I wouldn't do it because "I was homophobic".  Anybody want to take a trip with me??  Maybe I could go with Adam to Dominique and help people.  How can I do that if I'm the one that needs all the help???

Anyway Francie, you're right.  Interesting, fun and way cool to make friends here.  I LIKE it.

I have more for the rest of you but I'll wait for another time.

Good Day,

D