Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Oil demanding parliamentary Abadi, sending oil and gas law to encourage international companies

yota691

01:43: 08/29/2015
MAZNE-29-8-2015-bb.jpg

Khandan - student member of the Oil and Energy Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives MP Mazen Mezni, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi send a draft oil and gas law to the parliament for legislation and approval, stressing that "the adoption of this law will give a strong message to international companies of oil to enter the Iraqi market and investment in the field of oil development economy and ease the financial crisis plaguing the country due to the fall in world oil prices. "Mezni, a deputy from the province of Basra, said in a statement:" Khandan "received a copy of it," I call on the prime minister Haider al-Abadi to send a draft oil and gas law as soon as it to parliament for discussion in the Oil and Energy Committee and submit it to a vote in order to pass it as soon as possible. "He stressed Mezni that" the Prime Minister promised in the reforms announced on their implementation within a period not exceeding one month the completion of oil and gas law within actually deteriorating in all areas of the reform package of measures. "He said Mezni that "the adoption of this law will have a significant positive results for the country economically, politically and investment, people, and will contribute to providing employment opportunities for hundreds of thousands of unemployed graduates and achieve economic growth and reduce the rate of serious poverty-ridden segments of Iraqi society."He went on Mezni that " In the absence of the government's response to this demand, the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary will prepare a new draft of the draft oil and gas law enacted in accordance with the right granted by the Federal Court for the House of Representatives recently. "

• Upvote 16

irq_1315668754_1418713424.jpg
Number of readings: 14 | 29-08-2015 03:47 PM

29-08-2015 03:47 PM 

Student member of the Oil and Energy Committee in the House of Representatives MP Mazen Mezni, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi send a draft oil and gas law to the parliament for legislation and approval, stressing that 'the adoption of this law will give a strong message to international companies of oil to enter the Iraqi market and investment in the field of oil to develop the economy and ease the crisis Finance plaguing the country due to the fall in world oil prices. "He stressed Mezni on the prime minister within the promised reforms announced on their implementation within a period not exceeding one month the completion of oil and gas within the law actually deteriorating in all areas of the reform package of measures'.
  • Upvote 3

In all my days, I have NEVER seen an issue of such importance dragged thru the weeds for so many years as this one.

The very survival of Iraq hinges on this. With this issue it has always " been something " to delay the passage of this Bill.

:praying: Whip It . . . Whip it into shape . . . its not too late, to Whip it Good !

Hhmm . . . perhaps there's a song here . . .  B)

• Upvote 5

In all my days, I have NEVER seen an issue of such importance dragged thru the weeds for so many years as this one.

The very survival of Iraq hinges on this. With this issue it has always " been something " to delay the passage of this Bill.

:praying: Whip It . . . Whip it into shape . . . its not too late, to Whip it Good !

Hhmm . . . perhaps there's a song here . . .  B)

....because maliki never intended to pass the oil and gas law.  he never intended to capitulate on anything relating to kurdish demand.  at one point he even sent military forces to stand off against the kurds.  so in essence what we believed was delay was us fooling ourselves to a timeline that never existed.  the real beginnings of implementing a hcl began with the leadership of abadi and so we are only into year 1.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

MAZNE-29-8-2015-bb.jpg

Khandan - student member of the Oil and Energy Committee in the Iraqi Council of Representatives MP Mazen Mezni, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi send a draft oil and gas law to the parliament for legislation and approval, stressing that "the adoption of this law will give a strong message to international companies of oil to enter the Iraqi market and investment in the field of oil development economy and ease the financial crisis plaguing the country due to the fall in world oil prices. "Mezni, a deputy from the province of Basra, said in a statement:" Khandan "received a copy of it," I call on the prime minister Haider al-Abadi to send a draft oil and gas law as soon as it to parliament for discussion in the Oil and Energy Committee and submit it to a vote in order to pass it as soon as possible. "He stressed Mezni that" the Prime Minister promised in the reforms announced on their implementation within a period not exceeding one month the completion of oil and gas law within actually deteriorating in all areas of the reform package of measures. "He said Mezni that "the adoption of this law will have a significant positive results for the country economically, politically and investment, people, and will contribute to providing employment opportunities for hundreds of thousands of unemployed graduates and achieve economic growth and reduce the rate of serious poverty-ridden segments of Iraqi society."He went on Mezni that " In the absence of the government's response to this demand, the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary will prepare a new draft of the draft oil and gas law enacted in accordance with the right granted by the Federal Court for the House of Representatives recently. "

Professor T. I don't think were gonna have to wait that long. 

In the absence of the government's response to this demand, the Commission on oil and energy parliamentary will prepare a new draft of the draft oil and gas law enacted in accordance with the right granted by the Federal Court for the House of Representatives recently. 

Does everyone notice how that it seems like everything is finding alignment with September?

their implementation within a period not exceeding one month

My first quote is saying that the House of Representatives recently was given the right by the Federal Court to

prepare a new draft of the oil and gas Law. The fact that everyone is missing here is, human nature.

The reason that MP Menzi is even bringing this up is because of the reforms that are being 

introduced and the massive demonstrations. Mr Menzi understands the power that will befall on the person

most responsible for getting the HCl passed. 

Pm Abadi really started something when he began firing everyone and implementing his reforms.

Stuff like that is extremely contagious and people will quickly join the parade.  

• Upvote 9

brother, i hope you are right.  i've just been burned too many times to get any hopes up for a  :soon:  breakthrough in oil & gas.  but i really really really hope you are right  :praying:

Yes, we've all been burned in our struggle to understand what is going on. 

However, I would offer you,ever so humbly my Prof., you know full well that your 

​spirit is testifying to you something HUGE is coming this way. Keep the faith,brother,

for our Lord is watching even the sparrows. How much more is he watching you and your needs? 

Everything IS lining up for September. In Iraq and outside Iraq .

That much seems more certain that anything I've ever seen in dinar.

Every article, every statement, even every meeting is lining up to September. 

And it's my deepest prayer that those who read this forum will begin to notice that 

it is also just as clear that something much more than just dinar is coming. 

"PREPARE YE THE WAY OF THE LORD" 

Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 5

MAZNE-29-8-2015-bb.jpg

Pass it as soon as possible.  Not exceeding one month the completion of oil and gas law .

LGD.......

Heres my question.  Starting as of what date?    Has it started yet ?  Are we weeks into it already?  Is there any way of knowing?  Maybe this has been happening and we are now finding out about it ?

LGD.......

Heres my question.  Starting as of what date?    Has it started yet ?  Are we weeks into it already?  Is there any way of knowing?  Maybe this has been happening and we are now finding out about it ?

And that,my dear, is the definition of SUDDENLY.  :lol:

I find it interesting how that after all these yrs we've come to understand the 

way they do things. And therefor we begin to realize that things may be further 

along than what is let known. I personally think that when you consider how that 

some of the MPs have been saying recently that they demand Abadi send the HCL law 

​to Parliament, which they say was finished in 2003, it's a good bet that the law is 

completed. Where it stands in respect to being voted on or implemented is anyone's guess.

I will through out there,however, that we consistently were told that the anti Baathist law 

was a,(BROKEN LAW). Yet just a couple of days ago we witnessed it not only being voted on

but passed without warning. And we know that all these laws need to be read three times to

become law. The point being, we never saw the Baathist  law coming. We never heard one thing

about it's reading. We just read how that it was voted on and then passed.

I truly believe that we will SUDDENLY witness this happen to not only the HCL law but other

very important laws likewise.

Yota will humbly post of there passing with all his calm demeanor, and few will even notice what has 

happened. You and I and those here that have been watching will be elated for a spell but concerned that

like the Ch 7 issue nothing else will happen. 

Then SUDDENLY out of nowhere we'll all wake up in a few days and read the,"new CBI announcement", 

posted informing the world that Iraq has changed its exchange rate, effective IMMEDIATELY.    

• Upvote 3

And that,my dear, is the definition of SUDDENLY. :lol:

I find it interesting how that after all these yrs we've come to understand the

way they do things. And therefor we begin to realize that things may be further

along than what is let known. I personally think that when you consider how that

some of the MPs have been saying recently that they demand Abadi send the HCL law

​to Parliament, which they say was finished in 2003, it's a good bet that the law is

completed. Where it stands in respect to being voted on or implemented is anyone's guess.

I will through out there,however, that we consistently were told that the anti Baathist law

was a,(BROKEN LAW). Yet just a couple of days ago we witnessed it not only being voted on

but passed without warning. And we know that all these laws need to be read three times to

become law. The point being, we never saw the Baathist law coming. We never heard one thing

about it's reading. We just read how that it was voted on and then passed.

I truly believe that we will SUDDENLY witness this happen to not only the HCL law but other

very important laws likewise.

Yota will humbly post of there passing with all his calm demeanor, and few will even notice what has

happened. You and I and those here that have been watching will be elated for a spell but concerned that

like the Ch 7 issue nothing else will happen.

Then SUDDENLY out of nowhere we'll all wake up in a few days and read the,"new CBI announcement",

posted informing the world that Iraq has changed its exchange rate, effective IMMEDIATELY.

Amen.