Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Keep Your Phone In Your Pocket...The RV Alert Is That Close.

Luigi1

28 Aug 2015...TNT Tony...

Tony:  Good morning, TNT!  Today is Friday, August 28, 2015.  Once again we are here, where we shouldn’t be.  I apologize for being late;  I was reading more texts and information before we get the call started.  Today is going to be a little bit different. I’ll give you the information quickly, we’ll discuss, and then I’ll take your questions.

Nothing has changed in terms of being ready to go. We are still sitting right at that spot.  The banks were expecting this after 4pm yesterday, with people on standby, ready to go.  For some reason, here we are still.  We probably won’t get any more notifications because the plan is just to ramp up and do it when the time comes because nobody believes those memos any more anyway. We like that.

I know there are people planning to travel, and we were told “I wouldn’t disappear if Iwere you”.  Keep your phone in your pocket because someone is getting ready for something, we just don’t know when/what it is.  I had a text from Iraq: everyone is excited, they opened up the Green Zone, they want people to know Iraq is safe and things have changed.” That’s a good message, and it shows that it could be happening.  I also got messages saying that people are demonstrating because the changes and reforms haven’t been implemented yet. They want to see instant results, just like we do!  They announced those reforms two weeks ago, and Abadi is saying, “hey, these things take time, people need to be notified, etc.” but the people in the streets are getting fed up with hearing this over an dover again.  The last few times they protested, they loaded the cards and lowered the rates, but people are tired of these little steps, and they want the real deal.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 9

Sorry, Man....

ya i know, i feel sorry everyday,

but i get up put a smile on and do what i can to help

god hates a coward

push forward

and at the same time bush the button for a rv might help to

then i can afford the extra big ring and vibrate on the phone

fyi

davis

ya i know, i feel sorry everyday,

but i get up put a smile on and do what i can to help

god hates a coward

push forward

and at the same time bush the button for a rv might help to

then i can afford the extra big ring and vibrate on the phone

fyi

davis

Davis... Just to be clear... The youtube video was referring to Luigi's header.. not what you wrote....Smile

About being married... I have had my part... 2 marriages.... So far.

Edited by umbertino

While TNT Tony did not invent the concept, it is reported that he carries extra batteries for his two cell phones. However TNT Tony was recently rushed to a local hospital because one of his smart phones got lodged in an inappropriate place, Tony claimed that he was just trying to communicate with his inner spirit, and that he did not mean to dial 911. Go figure!

• Upvote 4

Man were does this guy (IDIOT) get this stuff from - We are people still listening to Tony and on his calls......This man been saying the same crap for last sevaral years now....WOW is all I can say..... :butt-kicking:

Luigi feeds on tnt nonsense, loves sharing to see how people are going to react. He must be related to okie!

Edited by easy