Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 26 August 2015

Adam Montana

Hey hey happy Wednesday all!

I know I've been a bit distant lately - my apologies for that. I assure you that 

I haven't taken any time off of all I do for the VIPs, and in fact that's one of 

the reasons I've been away. I ended up getting very involved in a couple 

very exciting business ventures that will be of benefit to the VIPs post-RV, 

and it took a lot of my time. Those projects are about to the point where they 

don't need my full-time attention anymore, so you'll see more of me in the 

coming weeks.

With that out of the way, let's talk about Dinar!

No HCL yet, so no RV.

As pointed out in a link below, things are still on track to move forward... the 

question is "when". 

Here's an encouraging quote from that link:

The Oil Minister Adel Abdul-Mahdi, said earlier that the approval of oil and gas law, will contribute to the achievement of social justice through the provision of investment opportunities great, and Sacefr differences associated with the adoption of the general budget, adding that the law would give wide latitude for the oil sector, to grow and implement projects planned.

That was a fun chat, wasn't it? :lol: I'm not here to fluff anything, never have 

been and never will - so that's the end of my weekly update.

Here's the weekly Q's!

======================================

FirstTop How are the Abadi reforms going to help get to the RV? Or do they just cause delay,because they cause panic or turmoil in the government?

I don't think Abadi is causing any extra delays - in fact, the opposite. He's taken action that's allowed the country to make more progress in the last year than the previous FIVE years. I'm still a fan of Abadi.

:twothumbs:

Hellifiknow Military activities have any effect on the dinar value ? Could there exer be political reasons to rv....like vote for me n ill bring back our currency n get the great satins out of our country? lol. Know what i mean??
Thats how stuff gets done here.

Absolutely Yes :twothumbs:

thylocene Hi Adam, given Iraq’s 144 billion barrels of proved crude oil reserves which I think equates to around 9% of the world total, why and what, in your opinion is holding up an RV other than HCL.  I just cannot see the dotted line.  Why procrastinate and hold up the HCL given that it will benefit IRAQ

HCL, and only HCL. 

:twocents:

fredst Kowabonga fearless leader!

Last week a 2 part question was asked by (luckylady)...you answered the second part but did not the first part...

"There is so much buzz about the dollar and what's going to happen in October.  Could you please comment on this, and most especially how it may affect the dinar?"

Whats about October (did I miss something big?)

Thanks for all you do Adam

Read more: http://dinarvets.com.../#ixzz3jq5eG5ff

You'll have to ask luckylady about that. :shrug:

ezrapound Decent chance for happiness in September or October?

As decent as we can expect right now! I'm not sour on the Dinar at all - I'm just waiting for the HCL, and I can't pretend to know when that will go through. It could be tomorrow, or next year. 

:shrug:

eburt Hope all is well Adam - I'm looking forward to one day when this ride will be over hopefully in Sept or Oct 2015 - Any why what do you make of the following article in regards to HCL needs to be passed - See below

http://alforatnews.c...p?storyid=93394

That article is yet another positive mention of their goal to get the HCL done.

===========================

There ya have it, folks - short, sweet, and to the point.

I'm watching this thing like a hawk, because the minute the HCL goes through I believe we are in for a FUN ride!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 16

***///

Thanks AM !   :tiphat:

Seems folks are as excited about the Fall potential as every Fall of every other year come n' gone !

Perhaps because end of Fiscal, yadda, yadda, yadda.....  whatever ! ....we see it every year.  :confused2:

But hey.... Maybe this'll be the year !  ;)

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 1

I'm watching this thing like a hawk, because the minute the HCL goes through I believe we are in for a FUN ride!

There's a metallic midnight blue Porsche Panamera with beige interior at my neighborhood dealership waiting with my name on it, a fun ride shall be had!!

Yes sir and thanks!!  :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

There's a metallic midnight blue Porsche Panamera with beige interior at my neighborhood dealership waiting with my name on it, a fun ride shall be had!!

I know what you mean........ :lol:       There's a "RED FERRARI" with my name on it and every time i drive by it it yells at me   "WHEN"   and I yell back     " :soon:  baby, real  :soon: "  

Don't you dare go home with anyone else YA HEAR    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by millionaire in training
  • Upvote 4

Hey Adam, if you happen to wonder by this way, I have a quick question. I missed the chat.

My question may sound like I am grumbling at Iraq, but I am not. My question is this : with other countries having financial from time to time, why does Iraq seem to never have any major financial problems of their own? I just don't see why they never have any problems like the rest of the world. They have to have a bottomless pit full of every kind of currency there is in the world. And therefore they don't need to RV.

Countryroads

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

" I'm not here to fluff anything,"   

After some thought, I'll just leave that one alone :shrug:

Thanks Adam, y'all rock

I almost deleted that line for a reason :lmao:

Hey Adam, if you happen to wonder by this way, I have a quick question. I missed the chat.

My question may sound like I am grumbling at Iraq, but I am not. My question is this : with other countries having financial from time to time, why does Iraq seem to never have any major financial problems of their own? I just don't see why they never have any problems like the rest of the world. They have to have a bottomless pit full of every kind of currency there is in the world. And therefore they don't need to RV.

Countryroads

I wouldn't go as far as "they don't need to RV", but your observation is spot-on about their financial situation - the CBI does an AMAZING job of controlling their currency, and also their economy.

If Iraq was going to devalue, I think they would be printing like mad, just like the US. They aren't, though - they are very calculated and responsible in their actions.

Just another reason I'm still strong on the Dinar.

• Upvote 7

Wish you

I know what you mean........ :lol:       There's a "RED FERRARI" with my name on it and every time i drive by it it yells at me   "WHEN"   and I yell back     " :soon:  baby, real  :soon: "  

I wish you, MIT.

Countryroads

Infact it's been dragging along all this time....

I have been on this ride for many years, would love for it to end with a big R.V.

Regards,

A long time Dinar holder.

You're not alone.... Shocking....Smile

• Upvote 1

Sandfly for keepin' an eye on things Adam..

..and my, my...this sure is good advice comin'

from Ol' Hawkeye!!!  :eyebrows: 

edfee8888b75a0794bd39259bcd172ed.jpg

Edited by RodandStaff

Hahaha!  We'll race together with Adam to the nearest bar for happy hour!!  :rodeo:

That is one good looking car!!!

You can see my vision indeed, eh Snow?  Yep!! :peace:

Wish you

I wish you, MIT.

Thanks Umbertino, same here and blessing to you too! :woot:

• Upvote 2

Hahaha!  We'll race together with Adam to the nearest bar for happy hour!!  :rodeo:

You bet........You got yourself a racing date............. :cheesehead:

• Upvote 3