Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adam Montana Weekly 19 August 2015

Adam Montana

Hey hey Happy Wednesday!

Well, I hate to keep harping on the same thing week after week, so I'm keeping it simple today.

No HCL, No RV.

:shrug:

Give me an HCL, and we are back in business quicker than you can say "lickity split"!

Here's the weekly Questions, thank you all for posting them and making this site awesome.

luckylady There is so much buzz about the dollar and what's going to happen in October.  Could you please comment on this, and most especially how it may affect the dinar?

This is not for Adam's chat, but it is for me.  I am a VIP.  Often Adam mentions what's going on in VIP.  I'm not getting anything from VIP.  I'm assuming I'm doing something wrong, but I don't know what it is.  Where do I go to get the information that is being posted for the VIP's?

Up top in the navigation bar, click "Go to VIP".

:twothumbs:

johngrider Thanks Adam for all that you do!  For a long while I heard that over half of the HCL was done, but it is still a HCA.  What's up with that???   :confused2:  Is it in front of Parlament or are the Tarriff Laws and people getting Fired more important?   :shrug:

In my opinion, the HCL is going to be done as quick as the actual RV - it won't get back in front of Parliament until they are sure they are going to pass it, and pass it quickly. 

I'm not the only one who believes the HCL is the last key to seeing the RV, which leads me to think that it will be a 1-2 deal.

Go HCL, then go RV.

kidder Why is Warka...

I can't answer for Warka, sorry. :shrug:

sandfly WHAT'S UP ADAM, THANKS FOR WHAT YOU DO. EVERY THING IS MOVING FAST

Not quite fast enough, but you are welcome just the same! 

countryroads Adam, how ya doin today?
One quick question. For their everyday operation and financial business, Is Iraq using their money or are they using the dollar? Seems that if they are using the dollar then we must still be supporting them financially. If that's the case then they don't really need to be concerned about the Dinar's value. Just curious.

The CBI runs auctions and uses the dollar to balance the rate. From an RV standpoint it really doesn't matter that they are using USD and IQD. All that matters is where the CBI sets the rate, because that determines how many USD we get for each Dinar.

Long story short - their use of USD is not a bad thing for us.

new york kevin Ok. As I see it the picture in Iraq and the Me has gotten complicated even more so. Abadi's reforms, including today's that makes the prosecutors Office independent of the judiciary and government, are upsetting the balance of power in the ME. As evidenced by reveling the true reason why Iraq came to the aid of the GOI, to gather intelligence on the GOI and troop movement capabilities so they can launch an outside war effort or a proxy war inside Iraq to destabilize them. Allowing Iran to simply step into the regions power broker position and crown themselves the big cheese. Further destabilization efforts are evidenced by Iran now flooding the Iraqi economy with the USD they had been buying from the. Iraqis auctions and smuggling them out. Fracking with the GOI and CBI efforts to de-dollarize their economy in order to increase the velocity behind the IQD. Strengthening their internal economy and increasing the value of their money which remains under valued at this time, by design. Thus deflating the figure the IQD can RV at, thus deflating the instant power Iraq could have at that point. Making Iraq the winning competitor for the #1 power in the ME after being on the JV or Thirds team for so many years. A position Terhan covets. This all sort of dove tails into Irans latest calls for Iraq to let their puppet (Maliki) and his entourage go free of prosecution for their high crimes and misdemeanors.

Will Abadi's plan to issue their junk bond in USD be successful enough to pull,the needed amount of dollars off the Iraqi market to keep Iraq on course for a 60 cent to a $1.00 initial RV? not asking for predictions here. How can the GOI successfully separate Irannian troops, and proxy troops, from their engagement in the battle against ISIS inside Iraq and prevent them from returning to Iraq.? Will this be the premise under which we re-engage in Iraq for the 3rd time?

You present a good case against a high dollar amount. I don't think they will go that high initially - a round number like .10 makes more sense to me.

Good post and thank you for the question.

:tiphat:

zzztop Is it true that the RV is happening on Monday and the rate is going to be $12.75?  Hehehehe

I thought it was Sunday :D

new york kevin Adam: After the skirmishes we have seen and will see, will the forces that align themselves behind Abadi, including the U.S. , be enough to stop Iran from covertly or overtly attacking Iraq and the Abadi government?

As divided as they are now, I would say no. But this is yet another reason for Abadi to influence the CBI and Parliament into uniting the country in order to protect itself. Parliament, kickstart the HCL. CBI, raise the exchange rate. Iraqis - unite and let's prosper.

BJinMontreal Hey Adam - If the RV boat is travelling westward at 60 knots and al-Maliki is still hiding out in Iran - what are the chances a drone travelling eastward can find the s.o.b.  ummm ... His Emminence, before the RV hits the shoreline of North America?

20080716_Then_a_Miracle_Occurs_2D06FAB3-
Seriously, I appreciate all you do for us here - but are we there yet?  :shrug:

:lol:

Love it! :D

DinarThug (Quoting BJinMontreal's Question)

Oh Crap - I Didn't Know That There Would Be Any Math Involved In This Investment !  :blink:

If We Can Actually Answer The Question (Fat Chance) - Are We Smarter Than A 5th Grader ?  :o

:D   :D   :D

Have you looked at the math problems these 5th graders are getting these days?! Oy vey! :lol:

That's it for now... till next time!

:tiphat:

• Upvote 5

Looks like Iraq and all things Iraq in general are just slowing down quite a bit.  How do the rest of everyone here feel about this?  Am I off base or is it just the summer?  I'm still optimistic about this but the excitement is as low as I've ever seen it.

What say you Kimosabe (Adam)?  No, I don't know how to spell it.  Give me your idea of spelling without looking it up.  Have some fun here.  Get out and play some.  Don't just sit in front of that damn electronic devise.  You'll atrophy and won't be able to enjoy the RV in October because you won't be able to move.

So get up, get out and get going.

That's my (G) sentence.

Edited by DWitte
  • Upvote 1

You guys can tease me all you want.  I love it even though I'm not always sure what you are talking about.  I need to see a Vet???  That's hilarious.  Wait till the Mrs. hears that!!  She'll be on the floor laughing so hard.  That's when I can get her.  hahah  

Anyways, I noticed none of you wanted to take a chance on Kimosabe.  I looked after I made my post and yes indeed I misspelled the word.  But only by one letter.  Not bad for a dumb construction worker.  But I'm not telling just yet.

We'll have to wait and see where this goes after more people get a chance to read this.  Where are all the regulars today???  Snowglobe?? Umbertino??  Sandfly??  MIT??  Just to name a few.  And all the people on my friends list.  Oh well, we wait and see.  I got time.

Thank you all.

• Upvote 2

Where are all the regulars today???  Snowglobe?? Umbertino??  Sandfly??  MIT??  Just to name a few.  And all the people on my friends list.  

Hey my sweet red fury friend.   :hug:  :wave: .   You don't need a vet   :shrug:   They're all quacks  (not really I love my vet). You're perfect just the way you are. :jester:    

As far as Iraq stay positive. :twothumbs:  There is a lot of GREAT stuff happening as we speak. 

In a short while this ride is gonna come to a stop (RV) (float).   New beginnings for all.    Stay focused, have a plan, be happy, enjoy.  But most important of all don't forget your friends on DV (like me  :) ).

You guys can tease me all you want.  I love it even though I'm not always sure what you are talking about.  I need to see a Vet???  That's hilarious.  Wait till the Mrs. hears that!!  She'll be on the floor laughing so hard.  That's when I can get her.  hahah  

Anyways, I noticed none of you wanted to take a chance on Kimosabe.  I looked after I made my post and yes indeed I misspelled the word.  But only by one letter.  Not bad for a dumb construction worker.  But I'm not telling just yet.

We'll have to wait and see where this goes after more people get a chance to read this.  Where are all the regulars today???  Snowglobe?? Umbertino??  Sandfly??  MIT??  Just to name a few.  And all the people on my friends list.  Oh well, we wait and see.  I got time.

Thank you all.

ya what about where is davis,

i really miss davis, i cant continue with out davis

wow come on dewitte get with it,

you forgot about davis

Hey Davis.  You feeling lonely???  I didn't forget about you.  Just giving everyone else a break from you.  We're all still trying to unsee some of the things you put in our minds.  I'm not sure I will ever be the same again.  Even though that might be a good thing, I'd like to be in more control of that than you.  Hahahaha

You can go to Home Depot and maybe someone there will give you a hug.  Sounds and looks like you need one.  Hahahaha  Where is Mrs. Davis???  That's her job unless you did something to her and she won't come near you.  Fill us in Big Boy.  Spill your guts and tell us about the Mrs.  Oh what bad things you have done.  What a mess.............................we all are.  You still owe me a drink too.