Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

A LOP of the zeros then a raise in value of 300% possibly?

Luigi1

17 Aug 2015...Newshound Guru wmawhite...

Article quote: The largest catagory of cash is 25K Dinar, which is equal to $22, in the case of

deletion of the zeros & converted to 25 Dinars Vstsawi of $75...this is telling the citizens that

the 25K note that is treated as $25 in the shops will be worth $75 in the future. This is very

good.

Luigi says.

This article suggests a LOP of the the zeros then a free float to $3 at some unknown point in

future after the LOP. If this is true...then we stand to make a roughly 300% or 3 times our

investement. Treat as a rumor. I hope im wrong on this article. Your comments.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Why did I even bother. Luigi, fugettaboutu. Dude you are referring to that article that came out yesterday re: the deletion of 3 zeros from a Iraqi minister not in the CBI. This is what was saidnaboutntha article yesterday. Basically 1,000,000 dinars/25,000 = 40 notes per million. So 40 notes X $75 = $3,000. So 1 million IQD = $3,000. That ain't no 1 - 1 blah, blah, blah. Using round figures if all folks paid $1,000 for 1million IQD they tripled their dough. Which sounds nice, but is not why I got into this investment for. Therefore I will hope for, hold out for, the written in ink statements from the CBI that stated their plans are to reach a 1 - 1, maybe a little less than that right now given the ISIS and now potential Iranian dust up, and then their goal is to get to a 3 - 1 ratio in the not to distant future via a market float. There ya go. Jmho.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

What the article states is that the IQDs you hold, would only be subject to a 3:1 valuation based upon present day $.00086 USD which = roughly $.003 USD.

This means that under 'tight monetary control' the 25K = $75             'tight monetary control' means IQD not released to Iraq's gnp/gdp.

But the article states that the LOP comes first to the currency and not the nominal value of $.00086.

LOPs have never occurred under the financial parameters that Iraq is in ~ 'tight monetary control' unpegged from gnp/gdp. 

However, if they want to start a precedence and with a new currency, who are we to say they cannot under 'tight monetary policy'?

It would be nothing more than counterfeiting in reverse a criminal act.

Article goes on to say that after a LOP, Iraq will have a new currency [ and a new 25 IQD note worth $75 ] which would equal the value of an old 25,000 IQD multiplied by $.003 

So you'll only be given a $.003 value for your old dinars, while they start out with a new value of $3 for new 1 IQD note.

Again, this would be counterfeiting in reverse, as the IQD is not pegged to their gnp/gdp, it would be an illusion/deception. In this example above, the note of Iraq that was purchased by

investors, never was allowed to fulfill its intended usage/promise of being pegged to Iraq's GNP/GDP for valuation in the Global Market.

IOWs, a LOP is after fact, not prior to.

Iraq is outside the parameters of a LOP, which is to remedy multi pegged currencies, run away pegged inflation, etc etc.

The article should have used the example based upon the 50 IQD or the 250, or the 500 ~ it would have ran into a convoluted mess.

• Upvote 1

Iraq can't LOP what dinar I have.....that's really fricken funny ! I'll bet all of my dinar right now that I can't loose anymore than I've lost this year on Exxon stocks. Don't worry be happy ! It all comes back around ! If you were in this gig for the short one I'm really sorry ! If you want to stick it out then man or woman it up and let it rip no one knows the outcome until the future comes to pass !

Yea and just to think I considered buying them at 1500 a million allegedly because they had a lot more shipping cost according to one of the dinar dealers. It was explained to me this way " Well it's a lot harder when a suitcase can only carry so many 50's from Iraq as opposed to 25k's in which we can carry a lot more" ! And " if they Lop the zeros it's coming off the top, not the bottom, a 50 will still be a 50 no matter what ! " I'm still laughing but I'm glad I didn't bite on that one. Yes it's a vicious circle of those who pray on us that can afford it !