Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqis may have been paid at the new rate?

Luigi1

17. Aug 2015...Intel Guru Already Blessed...Conflicting information...

Ray Ren says its been reported that they got paid.

He always likes three confirmations before claiming as fact.

Just talked to Tony again to verify this.

We are getting conflicting reports about Iraqis being paid.

Luigi says three confirmations by unreliable sources dont make it so.

Treat as a rumor.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 8

Ray Ren says its been reported that they got paid.

Ray Ren Is Ray Renfrow - TNT Tony Renfrow's Brother With A Rap Sheet As Long As Tony's !

Luigi - If Gonna Bring 2nd Hand Toxic Sewage Waste Over Here Then At Least Properly Label It ! <_<

:D:D:D

• Upvote 5

Try us in 2018......it will still be any minute

After 11 Years - Poor Umbertino's Already Pulled Out His Hair In Frustration ! :o

What Are We Gonna Do For The Next 3 Years To Keep Ourselves Entertained ? :blink:

funny-gifs-How-to-have-fun-with-bald-men

:D      :D     :D

• Upvote 4

Ray Ren Is Ray Renfrow - TNT Tony Renfrow's Brother With A Rap Sheet As Long As Tony's !

Luigi - If Gonna Bring 2nd Hand Toxic Sewage Waste Over Here Then At Least Properly Label It ! <_<

:D :D :D

Thug,

I don't think Luigi will ever properly label. He sub titled this smart cards. His delusional editorial.

Again Thug, Luigi pulled a quote from Tony's chat.  Luigi pulls a couple of lines from it and then puts his lying spin on it. Luigi, the guru should quit this site and stay on Tony's where he fits in perfectly. Below is  the chat

SO DID THE IRAQI'S GET PAID TODAY? 8/15, AB (Already Blessed is a moderator on Tony's site who kicks people off) SAYS....  SassyD wrote RayRen said it's been 'reported' that they got paid. ..... He always likes three confirmations before claiming as 'fact' !!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote JUST TALKED TO TONY AGAIN TO VERIFY THIS - WE ARE GETTING CONFLICTING INFO ABOUT IRAQI'S BEING PAID !!!! 

Then RayRen saw the post and here is his update:

UPDATE from TNT:

Al.... some guy came into chat yesterday..... stated that RayRen had reported that the Iraqi's had been paid. ..... I posted the following.... SassyD wrote RayRen said it's been 'reported' that they got paid. ..... He always likes three confirmations before claiming as 'fact' !! .... Ab even posted my exact post up in the forum and said she have talked to Tony and conflicting info was coming in. .. Then some jerk re-posted my post on DD or some other site.

RayRen saw the posting on DD or somewhere.... thought I was saying he said as fact but was in fact taken totally out of context !

Al.. quite the opposite.... the drive-by poster that came into chat stated it as a RayRen FACT..... the chat was going bananas..... I posted to clearify that it was NOT considered a FACT by ReyRen.

• Upvote 3

Thug,

I don't think Luigi will ever properly label. He sub titled this smart cards. His delusional editorial.

Again Thug, Luigi pulled a quote from Tony's chat.  Luigi pulls a couple of lines from it and then puts his lying spin on it. Luigi, the guru should quit this site and stay on Tony's where he fits in perfectly. Below is  the chat

SO DID THE IRAQI'S GET PAID TODAY? 8/15, AB (Already Blessed is a moderator on Tony's site who kicks people off) SAYS....  [/size]SassyD wrote RayRen said it's been 'reported' that they got paid. ..... He always likes three confirmations before claiming as 'fact' !!

ALREADY BLESSED wrote JUST TALKED TO TONY AGAIN TO VERIFY THIS - WE ARE GETTING CONFLICTING INFO ABOUT IRAQI'S BEING PAID !!!! 

Then RayRen saw the post and here is his update:

UPDATE from TNT:

Al.... some guy came into chat yesterday..... stated that RayRen had reported that the Iraqi's had been paid. ..... I posted the following.... SassyD wrote RayRen said it's been 'reported' that they got paid. ..... He always likes three confirmations before claiming as 'fact' !! .... Ab even posted my exact post up in the forum and said she have talked to Tony and conflicting info was coming in. .. Then some jerk re-posted my post on DD or some other site.RayRen saw the posting on DD or somewhere.... thought I was saying he said as fact but was in fact taken totally out of context !

Al.. quite the opposite.... the drive-by poster that came into chat stated it as a RayRen FACT..... the chat was going bananas..... I posted to clearify that it was NOT considered a FACT by ReyRen.

Like Luigi said at the very begining...

Treat as a rumor.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2