Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

MY PERSONAL PROPHECY

MyLadiesDaddy

LGD,

I believe that Abadi has been hard at work. I believe that SUDDENLY the value of the Iraqi DInar will increase....we will see it either unexpectedly in a text, when we log in, or by social media of some sort...when we least expect it.

I love your post and believe in what you have put out to us....LET IT BE

Suddenly

SG

It's coming up on 5yrs since I became a member here, though I must shamefully 

admit that I've known about dinar from 2005. I just wasn't listening that well to the 

Holy Spirit at the time. It's been a long arduous road and I suspect that some find 

it difficult to believe how the Lord has changed me. Nevertheless, he has and I praise 

him everyday for it. During this journey we all have seen so many times like this before. 

So many times where it seemed nearly certain that the RV was immanent. And still we wait.

I can tell you, and anyone else that cares to know, that this is not like the other times.

Something in our spirits is testifying to all of us that SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS COMING.

Some call it the,"hundredth monkey syndrome",(https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hundredth_monkey_effect )

some call it synchronicity. Whatever one calls it, IT, is undeniable that something has definitely changed in the world.

I believe and pray, for the sake of so many in need, that what we are all sensing is the RV. 

And to know that my kitty loves me so puts a smile on my face and in my heart.

GOD BLESS YOU MY SIS. 

• Upvote 1

Something in our spirits is testifying to all of us that SOMETHING WONDERFUL IS COMING.

Amen to that Brother -

Hebrews 12:1.  “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”

Who are the “cloud of witnesses,” and how is it they “surround” us? 

What the Old Testament believers looked forward to in faith—the Messiah—we look back to, having seen the fulfillment of all the prophecies concerning His first coming.

We are surrounded by the saints of the past in a unique way. It’s not that the faithful who have gone before us are spectators to the race we run. Rather, it is a figurative representation and means that we ought to act as if they were in sight and cheering us on to the same victory in the life of faith that they obtained. We are to be inspired by the godly examples these saints set during their lives. These are those whose past lives of faith encourage others to live that way, too. That the cloud is referred to as “great” indicates that millions of believers have gone before us, each bearing witness to the life of faith we now live. [Excerpt from Gotquestions.org]

• Upvote 1

Amen to that Brother -

Hebrews 12:1.  “Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles, and let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us.”

Who are the “cloud of witnesses,” and how is it they “surround” us? 

What the Old Testament believers looked forward to in faith—the Messiah—we look back to, having seen the fulfillment of all the prophecies concerning His first coming.

We are surrounded by the saints of the past in a unique way. It’s not that the faithful who have gone before us are spectators to the race we run. Rather, it is a figurative representation and means that we ought to act as if they were in sight and cheering us on to the same victory in the life of faith that they obtained. We are to be inspired by the godly examples these saints set during their lives. These are those whose past lives of faith encourage others to live that way, too. That the cloud is referred to as “great” indicates that millions of believers have gone before us, each bearing witness to the life of faith we now live. [Excerpt from Gotquestions.org]

That was an excellent post my brother, and so very true.  

I really appreciate you declaring this prophecy, LGD. The bible says in Job 22:8 "Decree a thing and it is established." No one has mentioned it on this site, but Kim Clement prophesied recently about the dinar. He had said a while back that this would take time, and people would have to be patient. He said recently that because of people's prayers, God was going to release the dinar.  You can read the prophecy on his website at www.kimclement.com for those wanting a link.  I think it was July 11th.  Anyway, he said that this was so that God's people can be a blessing.  That indicates to me a substantial return on investment!!!  He is not the only prophet declaring a wealth transfer in these last days. You are in good company.  My spirit is rejoicing!!!

• Upvote 2

I really appreciate you declaring this prophecy, LGD. The bible says in Job 22:8 "Decree a thing and it is established." No one has mentioned it on this site, but Kim Clement prophesied recently about the dinar. He had said a while back that this would take time, and people would have to be patient. He said recently that because of people's prayers, God was going to release the dinar.  You can read the prophecy on his website at www.kimclement.com for those wanting a link.  I think it was July 11th.  Anyway, he said that this was so that God's people can be a blessing.  That indicates to me a substantial return on investment!!!  He is not the only prophet declaring a wealth transfer in these last days. You are in good company.  My spirit is rejoicing!!!

Coming from you I'm DEEPLY Honored to receive such a compliment.

God bless you

• Upvote 1

1 Peter 4:10-11 says:  "As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, is to do so as one who is speaking the utterances of God; whoever serves is to do so as one who is serving by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen."

2 Corinthians 4:13 says:But having the same spirit of faith, according to what is written, "I BELIEVED, THEREFORE I SPOKE," we also believe, therefore we also speak,..."

I pray you heard The LORD my brother, so the finances of GOD can flow into building the Kingdom...! RON  :salute: 

This physical thinking of finances is truly born along by God, the God of this system; all the finances of man’s system of things will never build the true God’s heavenly Kingdom with his appointed King Jesus Christ.  

me by the unction of the Holy Spirit.

So without further ado.......................................

I want to say that I know, without a doubt, were going to see some major 

movement with the Iraqi dinar between now and the 13th of September. 

And if I had to be more specific, I'd say before the end of August. 

Either way I suggest that everyone begin thinking about how you 

plan on dealing with life afterwards. Because this thing is done.  :bravo:  :tiphat:  :cigar:  :goodnews:

When your prophecy proves untrue what will this mean?

Well done! I first though this was the true meaning of ‘crazy face’ but I’m sure it will turn out Ok for you, being borne along by Gods Holy Spirit and all. How could falsehood ever be found in you? Obviously Gods Spirit would be at blame, and who can speak agents the Spirit of God?

Prophecy has been defined as the future revealed, events in time recorded before they occur. True prophecy is an inspired message, written or spoken, a revelation of the divine will and purpose. The “wise men” of today—experts in science, economics, health, politics, environment, and many other fields—attempt to predict the future. Although many of such predictions are highly publicized by the media—and eagerly consumed by the public—they are, at best, educated guesses and personal opinions.

Picture a sailor skillfully tying a rope into a complicated knot. When it is complete, the layman can see the strands going into the knot, but he is not sure how to loosen it. Similarly, people can observe current trends leading to a future bound up with complexity, but they are unsure of how that future will unravel or turn out.

The inspired prophets of old, such as Daniel, did not personally analyze the current trends of their time and then attempt to unravel a complicated future by uttering a prophecy. If they had tried to force the future to unfold in this way, such prophesying would have originated in their own imagination. It would then have been a human prediction, a forecast built upon an imperfect foundation. Instead, Peter went on to explain: “brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit.2 Peter 1:21.

• Upvote 1

This physical thinking of finances is truly born along by God, the God of this system; all the finances of man’s system of things will never build the true God’s heavenly Kingdom with his appointed King Jesus Christ.  

When your prophecy proves untrue what will this mean?

Well done! I first though this was the true meaning of ‘crazy face’ but I’m sure it will turn out Ok for you, being borne along by Gods Holy Spirit and all. How could falsehood ever be found in you? Obviously Gods Spirit would be at blame, and who can speak agents the Spirit of God?

Prophecy has been defined as the future revealed, events in time recorded before they occur. True prophecy is an inspired message, written or spoken, a revelation of the divine will and purpose. The “wise men” of today—experts in science, economics, health, politics, environment, and many other fields—attempt to predict the future. Although many of such predictions are highly publicized by the media—and eagerly consumed by the public—they are, at best, educated guesses and personal opinions.

Picture a sailor skillfully tying a rope into a complicated knot. When it is complete, the layman can see the strands going into the knot, but he is not sure how to loosen it. Similarly, people can observe current trends leading to a future bound up with complexity, but they are unsure of how that future will unravel or turn out.

The inspired prophets of old, such as Daniel, did not personally analyze the current trends of their time and then attempt to unravel a complicated future by uttering a prophecy. If they had tried to force the future to unfold in this way, such prophesying would have originated in their own imagination. It would then have been a human prediction, a forecast built upon an imperfect foundation. Instead, Peter went on to explain: “brought by man’s will, but men spoke from God as they were borne along by holy spirit.2 Peter 1:21.

You proceed from a false narrative. 

You're clearly attempting to get me into some sort of argument about the indwelling Holy Spirit

as if I was the man I used to be. And it's a testament to the Holy Spirit that I refuse to do so.  

Further, in my effort to follow the word of God, I will not debate you on this subject, except to say 

that at no time did I say that,"God told me". I claimed to use my understanding of eschatology ,

and answered Prayer along with other things whereby I gave my conclusions.  

This is NOT  a prophesy from God, but as the title clearly states,

MY PERSONAL PROPHECY

Therefor, you may continue to revile me as you wish, that seems to be your nature. 

But I only ask that you attempt to get the facts correct. And if I'm wrong, then I'm wrong.

That puts me in good company here.  :tiphat: 

• Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...

Because I believe in GOD and in Jesus Christ as my savior and scripture, I really believe that Babylon will rise again. I have had this feeling of inner peace just knowing and believing and seeing that GOD's work is in progress. God has summoned me to this arena and while I do not pretend to know what for, I know that there is something else for me to accomplish, so I wait !  :angel:

• Upvote 2

Bumping to see if the personal prophecy is real.  3 more days till end of August.  LGD said the end of August...

Ya know I just gotta tell you. Last night not even 30 mins before your post I had looked 

up this thread because I've learned something this week and I was wanting to add to my,

PERSONAL, prophecy. I find it very interesting and telling;in a spiritual kind of way; 

that you SUDDENLY decided to say what you did. Personally, I have decided to take it as a 

testimony to the truth of what is presented. So what was it that I wanted to add?

Obama to seek unity with Pope Francis on climate, Cuba, other issues in White House visit

http://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2015/08/26/with-historic-visit-obama-to-seek-common-cause-with-pope

By JOSH LEDERMAN, Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) — Sweeping into office in 2009, President Barack Obama captured near rock-star status around the world among millions who saw him as the embodiment of a new sense of social purpose. Now, that baton has largely been passed to Pope Francis, whose visit to the White House next month will put his common cause with Obama on vivid display.

Obama has made no secret of his affection for the outspoken pope, calling him a "transformative leader" whose influence has transcended the Roman Catholic community. The pope has embraced many of the issues Obama has sought to advance, including global warming, poverty and diplomacy with Iran and Cuba.

Vice President Joe Biden, a Catholic, said the pope's Sept. 23 visit will mark an important moment not only for Catholics but for all Americans.

"Pope Francis has breathed new life into what I believe is the central mission of our faith: Catholic social doctrine," Biden said in a statement to The Associated Press. Invoking key elements of Obama's agenda, Biden added that Francis "has become a moral rudder for the world on some of the most important issues of our time, from inequality to climate change."

The pope's brief visit to the White House is part of his highly anticipated trip to the U.S. and Cuba. It's a reunion of sorts for Obama and Francis, who first met when the president visited the Vatican last year.

Despite deep differences on some social issues such as abortion, Obama and the pope are expected to focus on areas of agreement. The White House said economic opportunity, immigration and refugees, and protection of religious minorities were high on the agenda.

"It's going to be a come-to-Jesus moment - no pun intended - for the many politicians who want to claim the mantle of Pope Francis," said Michael Wear, a former White House official who led faith outreach for Obama's 2012 campaign.

For Obama, the visit offers a chance to imbue his remaining goals with a sense of moral authority as he approaches the end of his presidency.

Viewed as largely above politics, Francis is extremely popular in the U.S. Tickets to his speech to Congress are such a hot commodity that an overflow crowd of thousands is expected to watch on Jumbotrons from the National Mall.

"In a way, Pope Francis has become a conscience for this age of the world. When President Obama came to office, he too had that aura for at least the first couple of years," said Stephen Schneck, who runs the Catholic politics institute at Catholic University of America. "But Pope Francis' message is moral and religious. He's not going to be talking about legislation."

The White House has praised Francis for involving himself in issues usually left to politicians. In a rare move, Francis personally intervened to help the U.S. and Cuba restore relations, writing leaders of both countries and hosting their delegations at the Vatican for final talks. And on climate change, a cornerstone of Obama's desired legacy, Francis added the weight of the pulpit by publishing a landmark encyclical calling climate change real and man-made.

Yet there are risks for Obama if he glosses over other, stark differences in views.

When he visited Francis early last year, Obama contradicted the official Vatican account of their meeting by saying they hadn't discussed social issues in any detail. Papal aides insisted the two leaders indeed discussed religious freedom, life and conscientious objection - buzzwords for abortion, birth control and parts of Obama's health care law.

"That's the delicate dance," said Julian Zelizer, a presidential historian at Princeton University. "The idea is to point out common areas of concern, rather than say, 'We are total allies.'"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What I wanted to show is the importance of the date for the visit. 

Leviticus 25:8-9

8And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years. 9Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound 

Now we know that in America we use the Gregorian calendar, but in Israel they still use the 

biblical calendar. So what date would be the Tenth day of the 7th month? 

To put it succinctly, Sep. 23,2015. That is the day of atonement spoken of by the prophets.  

But there is so much more to this....................................................................................

THE JUBILEE AND THE TETRAD. 

Do you know what else happened in 1967? In 1967 there began what is called a Lunar Tetrad. A Lunar Tetrad is when there are four consecutive total lunar eclipses. Before 1967 the last tetrad began in 1949. Year sound familiar?? Even more interesting is that in both of these years the total lunar eclipses fell on Jewish Holy Feast days. The last time that happened began in 1493 during the Spanish Inquisition when the Jews were told to convert to Catholicism or leave Spain.

There have been other lunar tetrads in recent history, such as 1985-1986 and 2003-2004, however, these did not all fall on Jewish Holy Feast days. There were no tetrads between 1600-1900. Six in the 1500’s, none of which fell on Jewish Holy Feast days. I also found it interesting that from their re-appearing in 1909 – 2003, they happened nearly every 19 years. A Jewish Leap year happens 7 times in a 19 year period. During a leap year they add a 13th month. A leap year is called a Pregnant Year. If you went by the “every 19 year” find, the next one should fall around 2023.  But alas, the chain has been broken. The next Lunar Tetrad begins in April 2014. And guess what, the whole tetrad falls on Jewish Holy Feast days!! This does not happen again with the future tetrads of this century. Something big is about to happen in Israel! Also note that 2016 is not only a Jewish leap year, it is also the 19th year in the 19 year cycle.
Do you know what else happened in 1967? In 1967 there began what is called a Lunar Tetrad. A Lunar Tetrad is when there are four consecutive total lunar eclipses. Before 1967 the last tetrad began in 1949. Year sound familiar?? Even more interesting is that in both of these years the total lunar eclipses fell on Jewish Holy Feast days. The last time that happened began in 1493 during the Spanish Inquisition when the Jews were told to convert to Catholicism or leave Spain.

There have been other lunar tetrads in recent history, such as 1985-1986 and 2003-2004, however, these did not all fall on Jewish Holy Feast days. There were no tetrads between 1600-1900. Six in the 1500’s, none of which fell on Jewish Holy Feast days. I also found it interesting that from their re-appearing in 1909 – 2003, they happened nearly every 19 years. A Jewish Leap year happens 7 times in a 19 year period. During a leap year they add a 13th month. A leap year is called a Pregnant Year. If you went by the “every 19 year” find, the next one should fall around 2023.  But alas, the chain has been broken. The next Lunar Tetrad begins in April 2014. And guess what, the whole tetrad falls on Jewish Holy Feast days!! This does not happen again with the future tetrads of this century. Something big is about to happen in Israel! Also note that 2016 is not only a Jewish leap year, it is also the 19th year in the 19 year cycle.

Anyone desiring to know what may be going on, and why it is that practically everyone knows something 

is about to happen, you WILL WANT TO GO TO THAT LINK AND READ EVERYTHING. 

So essentially what I'm saying is that the same day for the Muslim President of the United States to 

meet with the Liberal Pope is the exact day of the Celebration of the Jubilee on the Jewish calendar. 

​And that is most fascinating when you consider this. 

EVEN MORE INTERESTING IS THIS 

I understand that there are those here who will mock me and others who believe that all these 

events are somehow tied together, but that is there prerogative. For those who are such a one may 

I offer this to you,

2 Thessalonians 2:10-11

because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

So, Botswana , I'd like to add to my; PERSONAL PROPHESY;

That as this new information was revealed to me I will extend my belief in the dates of 

from, NOW TO SEP. 13TH TO NOW TO SEP. 23 with emphasis being before the 

end of August. I'd like to change that emphasis all the way to Sep. 23rd as that is the,

FEAST OF JUBILEE, and the DAY OF ATONEMENT.

And I desire that you and Fly know this is NOT something that I'm saying God revealed to me as a 

"prophetic prophesy" (though I do believe that what I've learned is supported by the Holy Scriptures and therefor 

the Holy Spirit.) I MAY BE VERY WRONG. 

I pray that the two of you can forgive my ignorance if I am. 

Ya know I've just gotta say it, I really thought that I could do this without going here as I don't wish to ,

"cast pearls", but it's just so strong in me that I can no longer withhold what I believe deep within me/

I STRONGLY think that the event everyone is expecting is not ONLY the re evaluation of the Dinar, but may very well

be the Rapture of the Bride of Christ at the same time. So If I'm right, then nothing anyone says will matter

a hill of beans. will it?

I want you both to know that I believe this so STRONGLY that it is the very reason that this, OBTUSE, trucker

is no longer Obtuse. I will NEVER RESPOND TO YOU OR ANYONE AGAIN IN ANGER.

I will simply say to EVERYONE that reads these words, "If you knew that you had less 

than 30 days on this world, what would you do"? 

Oh, and about that;TRUMP; mentioned in Leviticus................................

There is a VERY LOUD Trump blowing across America at this time, now 

ISN'T THERE?
Edited by ladyGrace'sDaddy
  • Upvote 1

Good to see you back betty, its been to long.

I'm with you Machine....missin' our Betty!!!  :blush:

LGD...nothin' left to say but I'm with you bro....just keep sayin' it like it is...and even if the timing doesn't quite work out the way we think it should...it always works out in the end....and it usually comes "Suddenly"!!!  ;) 

• Upvote 1

2 Corinthians 5:16-21 (NLT)

16 So we have stopped evaluating others from a human point of view. At one time we thought of Christ merely from a human point of view. How differently we know him now! 17 This means that anyone who belongs to Christ has become a new person. The old life is gone; a new life has begun!

18 And all of this is a gift from God, who brought us back to himself through Christ. And God has given us this task of reconciling people to him. 19 For God was in Christ, reconciling the world to himself, no longer counting people’s sins against them. And he gave us this wonderful message of reconciliation. 20 So we are Christ’s ambassadors; God is making his appeal through us. We speak for Christ when we plead, “Come back to God! 21 For God made Christ, who never sinned, to be the offering for our sin, so that we could be made right with God through Christ.

2 Corinthians 6:1-2 (NLT)  

As God’s partners, we beg you not to accept this marvelous gift of God’s kindness and then ignore it. For God says,

“At just the right time, I heard you.

On the day of salvation, I helped you.”

Indeed, the “right time” is now. Today is the day of salvation.

LGD you seem a genuinely forgiving man, I am no better than you or any other, I’m just an imperfect a man which shares the same need of redemption from inherited sin as the rest.

I was not meaning to make a mockery of you and apologize, as it was not right on my part to do so. It was my hope though to have you see a need for a spiritual foundation based more on accurate knowledge of the bible, to find what this may do for your own belief and faith.

“This is what Jehovah says, your Repurchaser, the Holy One of Israel: “I, Jehovah, am your God, The One teaching you to benefit yourself, The One guiding you in the way you should walk. If only you would pay attention to my commandments! Then your peace would become just like a river And your righteousness like the waves of the sea.” (Isaiah 48:17,18)

I do hope you don’t have your hopes set to high on this rapture just yet; there is I few signs to wait for before something similar to this takes place.

What will happen after Gog of Magog starts to attack God’s people? The Bible says that the Son of man “will send out the angels and will gather his chosen ones together from the four winds, from earth’s extremity to heaven’s extremity.” (Mark 13:27; Matthew 24:31) This gathering work does not refer to the time when anointed Christians are first chosen. And it does not refer to the final sealing of the anointed still on earth. (Matthew 13:37, 38) That sealing happens just before the start of the great tribulation. (Revelation 7:1-4) So, what is this gathering work? It is the time when the anointed still on earth will receive their reward and go to heaven. (1 Thessalonians 4:15-17; Revelation 14:1) This event will happen at some point after Gog of Magog begins to attack. (Ezekiel 38:11) Then, just as Jesus said, “the righteous ones will shine as brightly as the sun in the Kingdom of their Father.”—Matthew 13:43.

Once all the 144,000 anointed are in heaven, the final preparations for the marriage of the Lamb can begin. (Revelation 19:9) But something else must happen before that exciting event. Remember that Gog will attack God’s people while the remaining anointed ones are still on earth. (Ezekiel 38:16) How will God’s people react? They will obey the following instructions: “You will not need to fight this battle. Take your position, stand still, and see the salvation of Jehovah in your behalf. . . . Do not be afraid or be terrified.” (2 Chronicles 20:17) Sometime after the attack of Gog begins, all the remaining anointed ones on earth will be taken to heaven. Then Revelation 17:14 tells us about the reaction in heaven to Gog’s attack. The enemies of God’s people “will battle with the Lamb, but because he is Lord of lords and King of kings, the Lamb will conquer them. Also, those with him who are called and chosen and faithful will do so.” Thus, Jesus, together with his 144,000 anointed kings in heaven, will rescue God’s people here on earth.

That rescue will result in the battle of Armageddon, which will bring glory to Jehovah’s holy name. (Revelation 16:16) All those who are judged as goats, or as unfaithful, will be destroyed. There will be no more wickedness on earth, and the “great crowd” will survive Armageddon. Finally, the exciting end to the book of Revelation can take place, the marriage of the Lamb! (Revelation 21:1-4) All who survive on the earth will enjoy God’s favor and experience his great love and generosity. We eagerly look forward to that time. What a marriage feast that will be!—Read 2 Peter 3:13.

I believe from my studying with Jehovah’s witnesses, that there teaching of the scriptures to be accurate and for any who desire comprehending their selves what the bibles message to mankind truly is.

Studying with Jehovah’s witnesses does not mean you must become one, you may experience some opposition from friends and/ or relatives; but what you do with the bible knowledge is your own decision, and between you and Jehovah God alone, despite some of what has been said on this site, Jehovah’s witnesses are well known for being truthful, honest, loving, kind and respectful to everyone. 

I believe from my studying with Jehovah’s witnesses, that there teaching of the scriptures to be accurate and for any who desire comprehending their selves what the bibles message to mankind truly is.

Studying with Jehovah’s witnesses does not mean you must become one, you may experience some opposition from friends and/ or relatives; but what you do with the bible knowledge is your own decision, and between you and Jehovah God alone, despite some of what has been said on this site, Jehovah’s witnesses are well known for being truthful, honest, loving, kind and respectful to everyone. 

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/206620-my-personal-prophecy/page-3#ixzz3kJu7uZ7y

I used to live in Frankfort Ky,(I know don't judge me  :lol: ) and it was there that I studied with

a witness for quite some time. Every Sunday, after church, he'd come by my home and we'd would 

discuss the Holy word of God. I found him to be exceptionally gracious and well versed in what he 

believed. I have never, nor will I ever, disparage a witness for two reasons. 

1st. That will never glorify our Lord and Savior

2nd. Mark 9:38

38And John answered him, saying, Master, we saw one casting out devils in thy name, and he followeth not us: and we forbad him, because he followeth not us. 39But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40For he that is not against us is on our part.41For whosoever shall give you a cup of water to drink in my name, because ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his reward.

Whether one of us is right or wrong is not the issue, the issue is that we TOGETHER are 

bringing the word of God to a forum for discussion and those who may not have seen it 

before are now through our conversation seeing the word of God. We, as Christians, would 

do well to stop there and allow the Holy Spirit do his job. 

I do  have one small thing for you though, don't be afraid to bring the fact that you're a 

​Jehovah Witness to the table in the beginning. That is not something to hide, on the contrary 

you should be proud of your faith and from whence you have it. I know that some here would

disagree with my thoughts here, but as the forgoing scripture says, Christ does not disagree with me. 

:tiphat: 

Thanks LGD!

Have been wanting to wade into this thread for a week now, but since tomorrow is the 31st of Aug and you have updated the timing, I guess it's OK now.

I think I know what you meant in your original post:

Quote:

" I want to say that I know, without a doubt, were going to see some major movement with the Iraqi dinar between now and the 13th of September" (now the 23rd).

But just to be sure, did you mean you believe for the IQD to be going Up or Down in value?

I'm hoping the oversight was caused by not even thinking it could go down in value.

Thanks for the post and another +1 from me.

That makes a total of 23, so things are lining up!!

Thanks LGD!

Have been wanting to wade into this thread for a week now, but since tomorrow is the 31st of Aug and you have updated the timing, I guess it's OK now.

I think I know what you meant in your original post:

Quote:

" I want to say that I know, without a doubt, were going to see some major movement with the Iraqi dinar between now and the 13th of September" (now the 23rd).

But just to be sure, did you mean you believe for the IQD to be going Up or Down in value?

I'm hoping the oversight was caused by not even thinking it could go down in value.

Thanks for the post and another +1 from me.

That makes a total of 23, so things are lining up!!

Actually, that depends entirely on what Iraq and the CBI do. 

Of course we all hope and really can not see how the dinar can go anywhere but up.

However, I think we might have our rose colored glasses on. That being said, if they 

simply unpeg from the dollar then I suspect that at first we'll see a,"LITTLE DROP", in the 

value of the dinar. But I seriously doubt that will last long. It seems that the news following such

an event would SUDDENLY be about how wonderfully Iraq is pushing ISIS out and how that Abadi 

is making exceptional changes within the GOI and ending corruption. 

At which point we would quickly see a sharp rise in the dinar on the Forex Exchange.

Of course there always is the remote possibility that they do something ridiculous like simply

RI the dinar, at which point one would be wise to get to the nearest financial institution ASAP.

As such an event would have even bigger ramifications than the other scenario. 

Either way they do it, YES, I do believe very strongly( based on the reasons that I've already given)

we will see something extraordinary by the 23rd of Sep. .   :tiphat: 

Ya know I just gotta tell you. Last night not even 30 mins before your post I had looked 

up this thread because I've learned something this week and I was wanting to add to my,

PERSONAL, prophecy. I find it very interesting and telling;in a spiritual kind of way; 

that you SUDDENLY decided to say what you did. Personally, I have decided to take it as a 

testimony to the truth of what is presented. So what was it that I wanted to add?

***Removed Body of Quote ***

I will simply say to EVERYONE that reads these words, "If you knew that you had less 

than 30 days on this world, what would you do"? 

Oh, and about that;TRUMP; mentioned in Leviticus................................

There is a VERY LOUD Trump blowing across America at this time, now 

ISN'T THERE?

Thank you for Sharing this!

Edited by Markinsa
Shortened Quote
  • Upvote 1

Hey LGD... I see you've mentioned Rabbi Jonathan Cahn.  Have you seen this? 

Get ready: Biblical 'Shemitah' begins this week

Bestselling rabbi warns America of God's 7-year judgments

Published: 09/21/2014

Mark your calendars and hold on to your hats, the next 12 months could be a wild ride for America and the world.

The biblical Feast of Trumpets, also known as the Jewish New Year, begins at sundown on Wednesday, Sept. 24, which also marks the appearing of a new moon.

But this New Year on the Hebrew calendar is not just any new year. It is the Sabbath year or “Shemitah” year.

Just as the seventh day was laid out by God as a day of rest in the Hebrew Old Testament, every seventh year was designated as a Sabbath year. The word “Shemitah” is most often translated as “the release” or “the remission” and applied to the wiping away of debts as well as the resting of the land.

Messianic Jewish Rabbi Jonathan Cahn believes he has unlocked the mystery of the Shemitah’s meaning as it applies to modern-day nations. In his new book, “The “Mystery of the Shemitah,” he explains that nearly every major U.S. stock market collapse since the early 1900s has occurred during a Shemitah year, as did the terrorist attack and stock market collapse of September 2001 and the financial collapse of 2008. The next Shemitah year begins Wednesday and runs through Sept. 13, 2015.

mystery-of-the-shemitah.jpgBut what if the “Shemitah” contains an ominous warning about a wider collapse of not just stock markets or housing markets but potentially America’s very existence as leader of the free world? If the nation does not pull back from its current course and repent, it could be in for some rough times as this next Shemitah year plays out, according to Cahn.

Why? Because in “The Mystery of the Shemitah” Cahn explains that empires see their fortunes rise and fall in accordance with the Shemitah. Germany, for instance, began its Third Reich with the annexation of Austria in 1938, a Shemitah year, and it ended seven years later when Adolph Hitler committed suicide in April 1945, another Shemitah year. Cahn points out in his book that the Russian, Japanese, Ottoman and Austro-Hungarian empires also fell in accordance with the Shemitah.

Cahn has also found patterns of special importance in cycles of 28-year periods or four Shemitah years in succession.

In 1945, a Shemitah year, America emerged as the uncontested leader of the free world following the surrender of Germany and Japan in World War II. And 28 years later, in another Shemitah year in 1973, America lost its first war, Vietnam, fell victim to the Arab oil embargo and saw its dollar weaken as a result of President Nixon’s decision to remove it from the gold standard two years earlier.

Spring forward another 28 years, and that brought the attacks on the World Trade Center towers and the Pentagon on Sept. 11, 2001, and a historic stock market collapse a few days later, followed by another historic market collapse seven years later in the Shemitah year of 2008.

Jonathan_Cahn.jpg

Jonathan Cahn

These are the warning signs or “harbingers,” to which Cahn has been pointing, starting with his first book, “The Harbinger.”

Now comes the start of another Shemitah year, 2014-2015, and America still has not responded to the increasing signs of judgment.

For instance, the five greatest economic crashes of the last 40 years – 1973, 1980, 1987, 2001 and 2008 – all occurred in Shemitah years – those God set apart as Sabbath years.

As he pointed out in his earlier book, in 2001 and 2008 they coincided precisely with the exact end of the Shemitah year on the Hebrew calendar day of Elul 29.

Cahn says history shows that as one empire begins its descent, another starts to rise. If America refuses to heed the warnings, repent and turn back to God, he sees possibilities of China becoming the world's next big financial powerhouse.

"When the mystery manifested in ancient times, it involved the fall of the Babylonian Empire and the rise of Persia," Cahn told WND. "In modern times, it has involved the fall of European powers and the rise of America. What it would point to now is the fall of the American Empire."

Another mystery in the book, the Mystery of the Towers, would point to Asia, as in China, as the most immediate replacement of America's role, at least in the realm of economic power, he said.

"At the same time this doesn't rule out other powers such as the European Union, etc. In the biggest picture, both 'The Mystery of the Shemitah' and 'The Harbinger' point to the fall of America's preeminence among the nations – and this corresponds with end-time prophecy, which leaves a conspicuous absence with regard to America," Cahn said.

There is also something special about the day of Elul 29 on the Jewish calendar. This is the last day of the Hebrew month of Elul, when all debts were canceled and all credit released, and the nation of Israel’s financial accounts were wiped clean. This is the day that ushers in the month of Tishri and the Feast of Trumpets or Rosh Hashanah.

The first shaking was 9/11 and a stock market crash on Sept. 17, or Elul 29 on the Jewish calendar. The second was in 2008, seven years later to the day. At end of September 2008, the greatest stock market crash in U.S. history, again on Elul 29, touched off the Great Recession.

So the two worst stock market crashes in U.S. history both happened on Elul 29 to the day.

"So it means in Israel the orthodox Jews were canceling out their debts symbolically, while God is cancelling out the debts, there’s this giant Shemitah, across the world, both times, to the day," Cahn explained in a TV interview with Gary Stearman on "Prophecy in the News" last year.

On Rosh Hashanah it is customary to blow the trumpets once each day as a type of a warning, and the sound of the trumpet is a symbol of alarm and judgment throughout Scripture.

"Yes Elul is all about warning, it’s about trumpets, it’s about getting right with God and it’s about repentance," Cahn said. "Sundown comes and then comes the Feast of Trumpets, the blowing of the trumpet. The day of the judgment, or the day of the warning. All these converging on this exact precise day."

America’s days of playing the role of the world’s policeman and of setting the tone as its financial leader all hang in the balance.

That’s because the nation was dedicated to God on April 30, 1789, the day George Washington was sworn in as its first president, according to Cahn’s earlier research for the book, “The Harbinger.”

America's first day as a nation with a full government in place was April 30, 1789. After Washington was sworn in, he left to pray at the little stone chapel in New York on America’s very first day as a nation. That chapel was at the edge of what is today Ground Zero in New York City, America’s first capital.

Because America was forged as a nation under God, it was blessed beyond that of any other nation to date in terms of its economy, military and international influence.

While the agricultural concept of Shemitah may no longer be in place, Cahn believes the blessing and judgment aspects of Shemitah still apply, especially for nations founded by people professing Judeo-Christian values. He presents compelling evidence throughout American history that when the nation left its godly moorings, the hand of God's protection also seemed to leave.

America's future as a world leader also has huge implications for modern-day Israel.

"America is still Israel's strongest ally. America is also the home of the largest Jewish population on earth outside Israel," Cahn told WND. "A great shaking here would affect Israel. It could even play a part in leading American Jews to return (to Israel)."

But Cahn is careful not to predict what will happen in the coming Shemitah year.

"The phenomenon may manifest in one cycle and not in another and then again in the next," he writes. "And the focus of the message is not date-setting but the call of God to repentance and return. At the same time, something of significance could take place, and it is wise to note the times."

http://www.wnd.com/2014/09/get-ready-shemitah-begins-this-week/#Q854UHtFGYXXBU5U.99

• Upvote 2