Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

You Don't Believe In Miracles???? You Will When You Watch This!

TexasGranny

I totally believe in Jesus Christ our redeemer and in the gift of the Holy Ghost. I believe in modern day miracules I have witness them in my life when I had a brain tumor and was not given much hope to live through it and I did.  And My premature grandson whom doctors said he would not live more then a day and he just turn 3, with alot of medical problems but he is love and gives love and he is an example to all of us.

• Upvote 2

I feel privileged to have witness a miracle with my own eyes !  You know we wake up everyday and most of the time get caught in the day to the point that we are just reacting to everything around us, Thanks TG for a few moments and the reflections of what's really important ! 

• Upvote 1

TG who is the speaker ?? I had the great privilege to meet, know and have the late Dr Richard Eby preach in my church in New York. He contacted me after my video ''Behold the Man" was first aired on TBN. He said he burst into sobs so loud when he saw the face crying out to his wife, " ...it's JESUS !! But WHY is He dead ?!" (He had never heard of the Shroud before, but HE HAD SEEN THE LORD...)

His testimony is also on youtube first part of seven here:  https://youtu.be/kkbICdCaYz8

Thank you so much TG....the hour is late...few take it to heart as seen by the "limp" response to that powerful testimony at the UN.

• Upvote 1

TG who is the speaker ?? I had the great privilege to meet, know and have the late Dr Richard Eby preach in my church in New York. He contacted me after my video ''Behold the Man" was first aired on TBN. He said he burst into sobs so loud when he saw the face crying out to his wife, " ...it's JESUS !! But WHY is He dead ?!" (He had never heard of the Shroud before, but HE HAD SEEN THE LORD...)

His testimony is also on youtube first part of seven here:  https://youtu.be/kkbICdCaYz8

Thank you so much TG....the hour is late...few take it to heart as seen by the "limp" response to that powerful testimony at the UN.

I should have included this statement with my post.

April 22nd, 2015. Reverend Lee Stoneking addressing the General Assembly of the United Nations in New York City, and he gave his testimony how Jesus raise him from the dead. Thanks you Jesus for all miracles you do

:cowboy2: