Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

ONLINE ISX TRADING!!!

moneysoon

For a couple of years now I have been saying this is the route they were going to go. Not the NASDAQ route that a big name has been spewing for the last few years???  They have shown us exactly how to play this. I thank God for His Wisdom! Wait I Say On the LORD!!!

By the way, now watch all the Guru BS begin to spread like a wildfire. Too bad they have no clue what else is imbedded in this tender or they would have already had a conniption by now somewhere over in the corner.

ONLINE TRADING IS AROUND THE CORNER "SOON"  :bravo:

Blessings ISX-MEN!

Edited by moneysoon
  • Upvote 1

Good morning Money!  I was wondering why I hadn't seen you comment on my thread started a week ago about the new online system.  Now it makes sense, you must have completely overlooked it.  Yes yes yes my friend this is all I have been excited about lately.  Our broker even confirmed it the other day when previously even he did not know what I was referring to.  

We will  :soon:  have the ability to place realtime trades.  And no more of this paper orders being scanned and emailed and hoping that the email was received process.  I have tampered down my excitement a bit because we know not so soon things take to get implemented in Iraq.  I give it to early 2016 before we see a real launch date.