Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

WOW  !   just  listening too radio  in the basement man area of the new " old computer "  ----> beware of  windows 10  it is a new computer  killer  lol  ...   i have just  learned  , but not really thought of this ,  it has been  25 years , since the  iraq into kuwait  deal , and the  involvment  of u.s.  intervention ,  2 5  years  wow ,  and to think  malarkey  was in charge of  almost  3/4  of this  corruption of power ,   it was reported that  the kids going into  the  service  of the armed  forces  , hasn`t even been born  yet  when all of this went down  { 25 years ago }  ....  as for  ezras  post ,  he  or  we  have been had  about dinar  ,  mmmm    i  can`t help but  think  , 25 years ago  i  was sitting in texas  , dallas fort worth area , working at  a welding shop ,  just learning about   the  big  movement in the   the sands north or kuwait ,  now ---- i am in the louisville kentucky area ,  riding motorcycles ,   still working  lots  { a little to much i suppose  }   but   with the time line i use  here ,   any thing  can happen  with the  currency of iraq  and  iraq it self  ,   just hoping it will not take  10  more years  ......  it is mind boggling  that  the corrupt  iraq  went on so long ,  i do think abidi  the new guy in power has  brought about  a big  change ,  and  hope  the  new  banking laws  and  structures  of  the  currency  will infact  turn every one  around  ,  in   the  dinar holders  ,  and  every where else  for that fact !   shoot  bring on 25 cent dinar value  !   that would be huge in itself .  i use too think , that  3 dollar re-install  value  would  be  super   {  in fact  it would rock   }   but   it has been 25 years ,  and  now  25 cents  too go along  with  the 25 year time line  would  really be  a  super focal point  in  politics  and  world economies ,   {  just  my  thinking  here  folks }     reading ,  about  banking in iraq  supporting  the poor  and having the bank business  struggling ,  get  that  value  up in dinar  and  i can imaging  the  rest  would follow   thanks  for  read  -------  hope all are having  a safe  summer  ------  fall is  here already ,   or so it seems    jeep

• Upvote 4

I was at MCRD in San Diego two weeks from graduation when Saddam sent forces to Kuwait. It put life and reality in perspective for all of us there. Just a few months earlier most of us were saying goodbye to high school. The liberation of Kuwait doesn't hold a candle to what our young men and women experienced years later and currently in the Middle East. I am thankful for the sacrifice they endure.

• Upvote 1

Abadi is cleaning the house of negligence and corrupt politicians.

Welcome justice... Good bye corruption.

I believe with all this new changes Iraq will move forward really fast.

Abadi is on a mission to get things done right.

Go Iraq

Go GOI

Go HCL

Go CBI

Go dinar

Go increase exchange rate

• Upvote 5